Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/ASpeed Champions
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 21 January 2022
Get Santa's Front Yard as your gift with purchases over £170*Learn more
Fans of fast vehicles will love this LEGO® Speed Champions Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A (76904) building kit. Packed with realistic details, these amazing replica models deliver a rewarding building experience, are great for display and awesome to race.
The fun is in the detail!
The collectible toy cars in this playset come with a wide chassis, which allows for lots of cool detailing. And, with 2 driver minifigures donning Dodge outfits and race helmets, epic racing drama is on the horizon!
Recreate race-day action!
LEGO Speed Champions sets deliver mini versions of the world’s best-known high-performance automobiles. Kids and car enthusiasts can collect, build and display their favourite vehicles or join friends for thrilling race action against other replica models from the Speed Champions range.
- This spectacular LEGO® Speed Champions Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A (76904) building kit is perfect for those who love extraordinary cars and thrilling race action.
- What’s in the box? Everything you need to build your own Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A replicas, plus 2 driver minifigures with Dodge outfits and racing helmets.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of 2 real-life Dodge supercars as they build, before showing them off to friends or staging epic Speed Champions races.
- This 627-piece LEGO® Speed Champions playset makes a great birthday or any-other-day gift for car enthusiasts aged 8 and up and for fans of high-performance automobiles and dragsters.
- Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster is over 4 in. (10cm) high, 13.5 in. (35cm) long and 2.5 in.(7cm) wide; 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A is over 2 in. (5cm) high, 5 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this building set. It’s powered by kids’ imaginations – so the racing action never stops!
- Thinking of giving this Dodge toy playset to a new LEGO® builder? No worries! It comes with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for both models.
- LEGO® Speed Champions sets give kids and car fans the chance to explore some of the world’s most exciting automobiles with authentic replica models that are great for race play and display.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® Speed Champions building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets strict safety standards.
- June 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great (but)Daff |I would recommend this to a friend!Great build looks really good but the rear tires stink need a big drag slickValue for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A
- September 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth the Price!I would recommend this to a friend!For a 50 dollar set this is definitely worth the price. The muscle looks ultimately awesome, but the dragster is crazy good having more realism creativity. I think this set was the most challenging of them in my life. If you google search the Top Fuel Dragster in real life and watch a video, you'll see how insane the vehicle performs. Overall, the best set I've build this year so far.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A
- July 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Speed Champions setI would recommend this to a friend!An incredible set of replica models with unbelievable amounts of detail. Being a huge Lego fan and an even bigger car enthusiast, this was an easy choice. The colours, the intricate details and the quality of each model is really impressive. There were over 600 pieces to put together and the instructions were easy to follow which was a plus. The Challenger was the easier build of the two with the Dragster being slightly more difficult, but well worth it. The models are a great size and brilliant fun for racing. Pleased they’re collectible as will continue to build.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A
- July 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant set to build!Sarahc |I would recommend this to a friend!This was such a good set to build, the instructions were easy to follow, the pictures were and it was easy to get al the parts ready for each stage and it was a lot of fun watching it comes together to form the final pieces. Everything was clearly labelled in the box so I knew exactly what prices were needed for each build, I spread it all out into bowls so it was easy to find what I needed when I needed it. I was really impressed with how well thought out the designs were, the engine of the dragster looks absolutely brilliant, all the different pieces work so well together to represent the cars really well! Each build took about an hour, it was really nice to just sit and I found it really relaxing, after both cars were built I was really pleased with all my efforts as they both look great, I can’t wait to get some more sets to put together in the future!9 July 2021Heather, Customer ServiceHi there! Thanks for taking the time to let us know how much fun you had building this set. Enjoy your next build!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A