Young Jedi will love pretending to power across the Tatooine desert with this new-for-January-2020, collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ Luke Skywalker’s X-34 Landspeeder (75271)! More detailed than ever before, there’s space for the Luke and C-3PO minifigures, an opening trunk with macrobinoculars inside, and a clip for Luke's blaster rifle to inspire creative play. And kids can reimagine Star Wars: A New Hope action with the buildable cave hideout for an armed Jawa minifigure. Another dimension! Intuitive Instructions PLUS are available within the free LEGO Life app for this popular Star Wars building toy for kids – even younger children can easily zoom in on, rotate and view the construction model as they build the real-life version. Awesome! Galaxy of fun! Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars building toys are very popular with great gift ideas for fans of all ages and tastes.Building Instructions
- Zoom! Let young Jedi role-play as Luke Skywalker driving this new-for-January 2020 Star Wars™ X-34 landspeeder (75271), with cool details including a trunk for his macrobinoculars and a clip for his blaster rifle.
- This popular building toy includes 3 minifigures – famous Star Wars™ character Luke Skywalker (with a new-for-January-2020 fabric poncho), C-3PO, plus an armed Jawa in its buildable cave hideout for conflict play.
- Fans can reimagine action from Star Wars: A New Hope with this brilliantly detailed buildable Star Wars™ toy vehicle – and there are plenty of LEGO® bricks to encourage endless creative building and play.
- Fun to build and great for solo or group play, this 236-piece Star Wars™ building toy for kids makes a top birthday or Christmas gift for youngsters aged 7+, or a nostalgic surprise for any fan of Star Wars: A New Hope.
- Luke's landspeeder measures over 1” (5cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide – small enough to pop into a bag with the cave build and Star Wars™ minifigures, ready for play wherever kids go!
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible construction toy is made purely with LEGO building bricks and powered by children’s creativity – no batteries required – so the playtime adventures never run out of energy!
- Make building extra fun for kids with intuitive Instructions PLUS via the LEGO® Life app. Even younger builders can zoom, rotate and visualize this buildable Star Wars™ model as they create the real-life version.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction playsets open up a rich galaxy of building and role-play adventures for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga or dream up their own unique adventures.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and analyzed to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety standards here on earth (and in galaxies far, far away!).
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.8out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
- February 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Luke's LandspeederSecondloyalastronaut | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set to build. I didn't have use for the small cave/hut. I just have the minifigures and landspeeder on display. I was surprised at the size and price. Good deal. Thought it would be smaller. Glad it wasn't. Great minifigure set. Can't complain. Great for Star Wars fans.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Luke Skywalker's Landspeeder™
- August 21st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellent, and would recommendJasin | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This...well...it's great. The Minifigure selection is good (Not going to lie, but I did kinda buy it for the C-3PO minifig), but ideally would have had a tusken raider, instead of a Jawa. The cave is pretty simple, and was easy to build, even with my giant hands. The Jawa minifig was cool tho, with some very nice printing. The C-3PO minifig has some very detailed printing and was worth it. The Luke Minifig and the poncho are decent, although I keep it free of the poncho, as it's easier to fit him and C3PO in. Now, onto the Landspeeder. I have one complaint. The Stickers. I mean, it is aimed at kids, so I can understand, but there were so many. Now that's out of the way, I can get on with the positives. The engines are very detailed, the compartment is cool and an improvement over previous models. The Seating is very good and the foldable chairs make it nice and easy to seat the minifigs. But, the best part has to be the clear pieces underneath, as they make it appear to hover better. Would recommend this both as a display piece, and as something for kids.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Luke Skywalker's Landspeeder™
- February 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cool set for both play use and display.Pudpudy | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have had a few landspeeder sets over the years and this one is pretty nice. You get a pretty selection of minifigs ranging from C3PO, Luke (right before he finds out he's a Jedi) and a Jawa. All 3 minifigs are very nicely detailed, which lego has put more and more noticeable effort into over the years. The Jawa even has a small cave he can hide in that's a little small but perfect fit for a smaller minifig. The Landspeeder itself is pretty basic but nicely detailed with two seats and a neat little storage compartment for binoculars or perhaps even a lightsaber. Nothing too special about this one compared to previous models, but the price is a bit high in my opinion for what you get. Also, if you're not a fan of stickers I wouldn't recommend this. But overall despite being nothing super special and maybe $5 too high, it is a very nice set for playing and display use.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Luke Skywalker's Landspeeder™
- November 21st, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0LOOK ANOTHER LUKE'S LANDSPEEDER....Riswald | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell where do I start.. This set has surprisingly kept me interestsed throughout the entire build with the revamped building techinieq and overall assembly of the vehicle. 2 Major Negatives that stood out: 1) This set was released in the same wave as Obi-Wan's Hut, with a great opportunity to diversify the minifig selection contained in both sets. Alas, we get a duplicate Luke, A Jawa when it should of been a Tusken Raider. You would encourage collecting multiple sets to recreate the scene better by splitting up the minifigs and avoiding duplicating the Main Characters in similar location scenes. 2) To quote Joe Biden, "COME ON MAN!" Another Luke's Landspeeder, making this number 4, not including the 2 that are apart of the cantina play sets. There are so many other play set ideas that could of been thought of let alone remade in this price point which would not only keep the original fan base coming back for more but also attract a new fan base with your diverse assortment of Star Wars ideas recreated in Lego Form. Overall I cannot give this set more than a 2-2.5/5 because of the "lazy" recreating of a set, and the stickers. I almost forgot about the sticker. I get that stickers help point out the details that small parts greebling cannot show, but man the difficulty of the stickers on this set with the lack of detail on application in the instructions really make me think this wasn't meant to be built by a younger audience. Let alone the lazy layout in Step 20 where the instructions do not show accurately how the stickers should be applied on two matching pieces. You need to look at the overall picture and ignore what the sticker application box is telling you as it is wrong. I hope more people will be able to catch on to that.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Luke Skywalker's Landspeeder™