Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchases over £120, valid 18/10-24/10.*Not a VIP?
Build an extra medium-strength, medium-sized M-Motor into your LEGO® creations and watch things start moving!
- Use the M-Motor for speed.
- Requires battery box (Item #8881, #8878 + #45517, or #88000), not included.
86% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- March 19th, 2011Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Why the complaints about short life?I would recommend this to a friend!The first thing that I have to say is that the life of this motor is actually quite good. If you use a clutch gear to avoid over-torquing the motor, it will last a long time. My first one lasted nearly two years without a clutch gear, being used at least twice a week (on average-I use my other one a lot more nowadays!). The reason I am giving this otherwise excellent set only 4 stars is because of its lack of torque. Lego motors have always lacked torque, and this one continues the tradition! But, if you want easy motorization, buy this set. Sooooooooooooooo easy to use!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
- March 13th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Works wellwnadgmom |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonExcellent product. Works well for the price. Very easy to use.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 minsWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
- June 26th, 2009Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Small and powerful.doddy |I would recommend this to a friend!This motor is a usefull little device that is realy good, to make models move. It is fairly powerfull, and great for small creations. For big, models that require a very powerful motor, i would recomend the XL motor. I wouild also recomend some sort of control over the motor, such as IR remote or an extra switch for larger creations, but it still works fine plugged directly into the battery bow. Overall a Great motor.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
- January 14th, 2008Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Why so expensive?The M-Motor is only really good if you want a really small model, which is unlikely, since it's cheaper to just use the XL-Motor! So, the only real reason to use the M-Motor is if you want plenty of small(er) motors, maybe to take advantage of the fact that you can deliver power to two wheels/gear trains via separate motors. Still, it does have its uses, just as all Lego elements do. Probably still would be better to choose the XL-Motor over this, though. Remember that you always need Battery Boxes for Power Functions Systems to draw their power from!Play Experience3.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?35LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
Shop more like this: