Act out exciting battles between the rebels and the evil Empire on ice planet Hoth. This foldout LEGO® brick Echo Base model from the Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back features a Hoth base scene with rotating tower and flick missile, trench, Imperial Probe Droid and an Imperial stud shooter weapon. Includes 3 minifigures: Han Solo, a Rebel Trooper and an Imperial Snowtrooper.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Han Solo, a Rebel Trooper and an Imperial Snowtrooper.
- Features a foldout Echo Base with a rotating tower with opening hatch and flick missile, trench, Imperial Probe Droid and an Imperial stud shooter.
- Fold out the base for an even bigger model.
- Fire the flick missile from the tower to defend the base.
- Use the stud shooter to attack the Imperial Snowtrooper.
- Weapons include a blaster rifle, blaster and a blaster pistol.
- Accessory elements include a shovel,wrench, and 2 helmets.
- Recreate unforgettable ice-planet battles from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back.
- Rebel base measures over 4” (12cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- January 4th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Imperial troops have entered the base.............ChrisH604 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWent into the LEGO store looking for Poe's X-Wing but unfortunately it was out of stock for Christmas, five minutes later I walked out with this and the new Droid Escape kit. Suffice to say they were both well worth the money (or more precisely the vouchers I had for Christmas). The build was relatively easy and I loved the gear mechanism for turning the turret, not sure about the spring loaded shooters in the turret but then I'm not a fan of these. Good number of mini figures for the money but I would have liked to see another rebel snow soldier instead of Han Solo. Sad I know, but I had to add it to my AT-AT and Snowspeeder set along with a couple of extra mini figures to create a diorama (see pics) from Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back. Enjoy.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hoth™ Attack
- March 6th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Set course for the hoth system!galacticbricks | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove when lego does sets based on Empire strikes back and this is a great little build that's captures a nice little slice of an iconic scene. It will go great with the UCS Echo base set coming out soon. Or get a couple of these and and set up a decent Hoth scene by themselves if that set is too overpriced for the budget; which I believe it is. Only thing I wish this set would have come with was another minifig and or a taun taun like the previous version of this set had years ago. Would have even paid 30-35$ for this to be included rather than only putting it in a massively expensive set. Ahh oh well what ya gonna do... Anyway the set as is is great for the money and really looks awesome all set up with an at-at walker coming at it. Will probably get two. Love how you can move around and position the land in different ways. Definitely recommend this set to any Star Wars fan as it goes great with the collection!!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hoth™ Attack
- February 26th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0'An Imperial Probe Droid'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a great little representation of Hoth and is a fun build that comes with some great minifigures and a movie-accurate probe droid. The build itself is easy, fun and doesn't use too many stickers. The finished model looks good and it can be displayed in a few different ways as the sections are hinged. The terrain is captured in white, grey and tan bricks which gives a good impression of the Rebel trenches and the detail is amazing with shovels, hydrospanners and power cables. The laser cannon turret can rotate all the way around and as a fun play feature can even 'shoot' lasers. The minifigures are fantastic and movie-accurate! Han is in his Hoth gear with his big, furry parka and comes with his blaster. He also has a dual sided face - one side happy grin the other grim determination. The Rebel trooper looks amazing in his Hoth uniform and a neat feature is that he can either wear the goggles or they can attach onto his hat. The Snowtrooper is another detailed and movie-accurate minifigure. The Imperial Probe Droid is an amazing design and it's brilliant how Lego have captured it 'hovering' on its repulsorlifts by using clear pieces. This is an awesome set, perfect for display or for role-play, as there are numerous scenes that could be re-created, with the most famous being Han blowing up that probe droid. A great set for all Star Wars fans!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hoth™ Attack
- September 8th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Imperial Walker Inbound!ImperialCadet | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is definitely worth the price you pay for it! The Lego Hoth Attack is a great set for lovers of the original trilogy and makes a great addition to any Hoth collection. It comes with 3 excellent minifigures and several cool functions. The set includes Han Solo in his snow gear, who has amazing printing, a Rebel trooper, who looks great with white and gray snow gear as opposed to the old sand colored torsos, and lastly, an Imperial Snowtrooper, an iconic figure that looks great with the semi-new helmet mold. I personally think the set should've come with a Tauntaun for Han or the Rebel to ride on but it's fine without one. The set itself looks great as a display and is a fun set to play with. on the back, there is a knob that, when twisted, turns the Rebel tower cannon. Another cool feature is how the skinnier ground pieces can fold around the main snow structure and to make a round display instead of a long skinny one. Pros: Minifigures Set design Price Cons: Lack of Tauntaun That's all I have for the Hoth Attack. I would definitely recommend this set to all Lego Star Wars fans!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hoth™ Attack