Kids can enjoy a fun-filled day out at the fairground with this brilliantly detailed LEGO® Creator 3in1 Ferris Wheel (31119). This toy construction set features a rotating Ferris Wheel with 8 gondolas, a ticket booth, a balloon cart with balloon animals, 5 minifigures and a brick-built dog.
Awesome toys fuel kids’ passions
The fun never stops as kids can build 3 different fairground rides with this supercool LEGO Creator 3in1 set. They can assemble the Ferris Wheel, rebuild it into a bumper car playset, transform it into a swing boat ride, or use the bricks to create something completely new.
Cool toys for creative play
LEGO Creator 3in1 sets let kids explore their creative side with 3 models to build in every box! The play possibilities never end because each model can be rebuilt into something new as often as kids want. Choose from an amazing range of 3in1 sets, including cars, animals and space rockets.
- The LEGO® Creator 3in1 Ferris Wheel (31119) amusement park toy set jump-starts kids’ creativity with 3 models in 1 – a Ferris Wheel, bumper car ride and swing boat ride.
- This LEGO® set includes 5 minifigures – mom, dad, kid, and 2 fairground workers to further enhance youngsters’ exciting days out at the amusement park.
- The rotating Ferris Wheel features 8 gondolas for the minifigures to ride inside, a ticket booth, a balloon cart with balloon animals and a brick-built dog.
- The bumper car ride features 3 cars and a ticket booth with an announcer microphone, while the swing boat ride comes with a claw machine and a gumball machine.
- This 1,002-piece LEGO® Creator 3in1 toy set offers a wonderful bonding experience when kids aged 9 and up assemble it with a parent or caregiver.
- Standing over 10.5 in. (27 cm) high, 6 in. (16 cm) deep and 10.5 in. (26 cm) wide, the Ferris Wheel is guaranteed to impress when on display in a kid’s bedroom in between playtimes.
- Look out for othergreat new-for-2021 LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets including Space Shuttle Adventure (31117) and Medieval Castle (31120).
- LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets let kids enjoy amazing role play as they plot fast-moving stories around the 3 different models in every box.
- Since 1958 LEGO® building bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart every time.
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards.
- September 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very RewardingI would recommend this to a friend!This is by far the best Lego set I have ever built. My daughter age 6 loves it. We went back and forth on pages throughout the build. She really like the playability of it and the balloon animals. The sun and fun sign make it a really playful set that sets the tone for a theme park. I have already motorized it. I would have like to see more thought into those that do motorize it, though it was simple enough.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ferris Wheel
- August 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful , Bright LegosI would recommend this to a friend!I received in the mail about a month ago , the Lego Ferris wheel set . This was fun for our 2 boys to work on with each other . They love building Legos , and it was good bonding as they are only 2 years apart in age . For reference they are both in elementary school , but have worked with Legos since they were 4 . The Ferris wheel moves , and has lots of carnival nostalgia to it .Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ferris Wheel
- July 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AmazingI would recommend this to a friend!This lego set is amazing, the build is about right for the age group intended, i love the little bumper cars and it was an all round fun product. We live lego in our house and love building it together, my 7 year old son loved it and took control of the leaftlet and started the build which did take a while but was plenty of fun. I love that it is 3 in 1 as you can build the ferris wheel is great then the bumper cars and then the swing things. LOVE ITPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ferris Wheel
- September 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A fun buildI would recommend this to a friend!After working on more complex builds, I found myself longing for the fun (versus challenge) of building Legos. I missed the cute minifigs and whimsy of many builds. I took a chance on the Ferris Wheel and was not disappointed. The build was interesting and included a simple mechanism to put the ride in motion. The little ride cars even opened on the side for the minifigs to ride. There were fun details with the ticket booth, balloon cart and even steps to the ride. The value was good, given the 3 in 1 set. I completed it in one relaxed sitting. If you are looking for an interesting and fun build, try this one.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Ferris Wheel