Get up close to one of the world’s greatest supercars—the Ferrari F40! This awesome LEGO® Creator Expert replica of the iconic sports car with its sleek aerodynamic lines, distinctive rear spoiler and racing-red bodywork is packed with authentic brick-built details, including pop-up headlights, side air intakes and a vented rear hatch that opens to reveal a twin-turbocharged, 90-degree V8 engine! Open the doors and you’ll discover complete authenticity, right down to the crafted cabled door handles, steering wheel with Ferrari logo and 2 red racing seats, while under the hood you’ll find a luggage compartment and tools. A special windscreen element with printed A-pillars and custom-made, molded rim inserts with sturdy, road-gripping tires add the final touches to this intricately designed model, a must-have for all Ferrari fans!
- Features an array of brick-built details, including a hinged, vented rear hatch, detailed twin-turbocharged, 90 degree V8 engine with quick release function, opening doors and hood with luggage compartment and tools, pop-up headlights, cabled door handles, windscreen element with printed A-pillars, steering wheel with Ferrari logo, 2 red racing seats and custom-made, molded rim inserts
- Includes 1158 assorted LEGO® elements
- Racing-red color scheme!
- Build your very own Ferrari F40!
- Check out the awesome brick-built details!
- Lift the vented rear hatch to reveal the detailed V8 engine
- Open the doors to access the detailed, authentic interior
- Take this iconic sports car for a spin!
- Ferrari F40 measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
- November 22nd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Must have for Ferrari fans!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set to your collection! :) PROS very accurate to real F40 great building techniques CONS nothing!Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F40
- December 25th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ferrari F40I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been after this set for a long time. Been trying to get the new USC falcon since release. Was out doing some chritmas shopping and found this set on the shelf (not lego store sorry) had to have it. Got home and built it straight away. I am a huge AFOL mostly Star wars but love the detail and range of the vehicles. I work in the motor trade and love building these classic cars. Advise any AFOL to get this set it is epic. And classic. Not too hard to build and good level of detail. Thankyou lego for alowing me to own an iconic vehicle of my own.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F40
- February 8th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is the "One"I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust finished building and this is my favourite creator car so far. I can't stop looking at it. It's beautiful. I have to get a second and customize it. Jangbricks was right "this is the one". Make sure to watch his review on the F40 and slowly rotating Lego F40 on you tube!!Level of Difficulty3.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F40
- July 17th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to build, and to play withI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a very fun lego to build, it had its challenges that go with a 14+ lego. The biggest flaw is the instructions booklet colouring. The greys and the black are the hardest to distinguish. I love how detailed it is. Even includes speed meters, gear shifter and hand brake. Loved it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F40