Get up close to one of the world’s greatest supercars—the Ferrari F40! This awesome LEGO® Creator Expert replica of the iconic sports car with its sleek aerodynamic lines, distinctive rear spoiler and racing-red bodywork is packed with authentic brick-built details, including pop-up headlights, side air intakes and a vented rear hatch that opens to reveal a twin-turbocharged, 90-degree V8 engine! Open the doors and you’ll discover complete authenticity, right down to the crafted cabled door handles, steering wheel with Ferrari logo and 2 red racing seats, while under the hood you’ll find a luggage compartment and tools. A special windscreen element with printed A-pillars and custom-made, molded rim inserts with sturdy, road-gripping tires add the final touches to this intricately designed model, a must-have for all Ferrari fans!
- Features an array of brick-built details, including a hinged, vented rear hatch, detailed twin-turbocharged, 90 degree V8 engine with quick release function, opening doors and hood with luggage compartment and tools, pop-up headlights, cabled door handles, windscreen element with printed A-pillars, steering wheel with Ferrari logo, 2 red racing seats and custom-made, molded rim inserts
- Includes 1158 assorted LEGO® elements
- Racing-red color scheme!
- Build your very own Ferrari F40!
- Check out the awesome brick-built details!
- Lift the vented rear hatch to reveal the detailed V8 engine
- Open the doors to access the detailed, authentic interior
- Take this iconic sports car for a spin!
- Ferrari F40 measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
- August 30th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0the Ferrari experiencewhitbait |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfExcellent fun building my all-time favourite car. How about a la Ferrari model with the same size and attention to detail that would look awesome.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F40
- August 27th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent kit please give us moreMel2 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo happy with this kit, the attention to detail and everything is perfect. Once i started i found it hard to stop building (Ah well who needs sleep any way). Really love the car models and this on has to be the best. Nice size as well as it lets you get allot of detail in there. Really enjoyable to build a look at after, would recommend to anyone.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 18 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F40
- July 15th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellentdaedos |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDeserves to wear the Prancing Horse. Excellent addition to the Mini, Campervan and Beetle sets. The model has some really nice features and surprising construction techniques: - Hinged engine bay and bonnet are faithful to the original and work really well - Love the sports seats and 'adjustable' dash. - Louvers and vents have been well integrated. - Windscreen and roof placement well designed - Hook and bar technique on the rear clam-shell was surprising and wonderfully executed. Can't wait until the follow-up next year.!Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F40
- September 12th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesomest Lego set so farI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have loved the Ferrari F40 since I was a kid. I have loved legos just as long. Now the 2 have been combined into pure awesomeness. This build was most fun and consumed me till I finished. Now I love looking at it just as much as I had building it. I feel it's a must have for any lego, auto, car, ferrari fan out there.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F40