Get up close to one of the world’s greatest supercars—the Ferrari F40! This awesome LEGO® Creator Expert replica of the iconic sports car with its sleek aerodynamic lines, distinctive rear spoiler and racing-red bodywork is packed with authentic brick-built details, including pop-up headlights, side air intakes and a vented rear hatch that opens to reveal a twin-turbocharged, 90-degree V8 engine! Open the doors and you’ll discover complete authenticity, right down to the crafted cabled door handles, steering wheel with Ferrari logo and 2 red racing seats, while under the hood you’ll find a luggage compartment and tools. A special windscreen element with printed A-pillars and custom-made, molded rim inserts with sturdy, road-gripping tires add the final touches to this intricately designed model, a must-have for all Ferrari fans!
- Features an array of brick-built details, including a hinged, vented rear hatch, detailed twin-turbocharged, 90 degree V8 engine with quick release function, opening doors and hood with luggage compartment and tools, pop-up headlights, cabled door handles, windscreen element with printed A-pillars, steering wheel with Ferrari logo, 2 red racing seats and custom-made, molded rim inserts
- Includes 1158 assorted LEGO® elements
- Racing-red color scheme!
- Build your very own Ferrari F40!
- Check out the awesome brick-built details!
- Lift the vented rear hatch to reveal the detailed V8 engine
- Open the doors to access the detailed, authentic interior
- Take this iconic sports car for a spin!
- Ferrari F40 measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
- October 7th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing Value for MoneyI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI first saw a professional american photographer post his Lego Ferrari F40 on Instagram a few months a go, since then I looked everywhere for it, with no luck. Until last Friday I walked into my local Lego store, looked toward the Technic section only to find it wasn't there, however when I glanced over the other side of the store, there it was. As soon as I saw it, there was no way I was walking out without it, no matter what the price. It took me four days to complete, this is because I like to take my time when building something like this, I like to enjoy the building process. It was definitely an enjoyable experience and the the end result, I couldn't be happier.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F40
- June 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pictures Don't Do It JusticeAndrew99 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs good as this model looks in pictures, it is 1000x more impressive in person. Pictures simply don't do this set justice. That being said, I have still included some below since it is the next best option to seeing the actual model. The build took me three evenings and was enjoyable throughout; I was surprised at how some of the design elements came together. The end result is a large, detailed display model that is an amazingly accurate representation of the real car. Props to the design team for developing a model this impressive. If you are at all into cars, LEGO, or both, this set is definitely a must-buy.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F40
- September 14th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Clarkson approves!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw this set I knew I gotta have one quick, I was so excited that I called Lego multiple times and when the VIP early access popped up I ordered mine right away. I'm not really a Ferrari expert but comparing it to the actual car and the model itself, Lego has done an excellent job in giving the car it's classic shape undoubtedly an F40. A lot of detail went to it's big V8 engine that can be removed and displayed alongside the car, the massive engine hatch too gets the same treatment, then you go upfront and there is this big hood that hinges well, then inside you have this immaculately designed interior and everything is red! The car's wheel cover is very exclusive to this as well as the new silver components. The exterior features like the windshield, air ducts and rear wing are also very well represented in Lego format. The stickers used in set is high quality although I wish Lego instead just printed some of them like Ferrari logo in the steering wheel and the F40 emblem at the left side as well as the one on the license plate, I think the Ferrari logo also should have been printed as well on the left and right sides of the car. I'll give Lego a 100/100 by making this set free-wheeled just like my 8214 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Polizia, it adds more play factor to the set and it is in scale with that set and my 10220 VW T1 Campervan. If you're into classic cars or just simply love cars then this set if for you!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F40
- January 27th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super fantastic Ferrari F40I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBrought the Ferrari F40, as its an true icon to the super-car era. It was very challenging in some parts and that some of the Lego pieces were a bit fiddly to master. But overall it's a great build and the Lego pieces are all smooth. Love how the doors, and bonnet opens. The engine is awesome. The interior of the F40 is awesome.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 6 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F40