Swoop to conquer the Dragon’s Forge with Kai and Nya on the Fusion Dragon, rescue their parents from the Vermillion and claim the Reversal Time Blade. The Dragon’s Forge building has loads of play-starting features and functions, including a hidden Dragon Dagger to activate the turning chimney function, a blacksmith’s hammer function and a leisure area. The highly posable, two-headed Fusion Dragon has seats for two minifigures and a shooting crossbow to take on the buildable Buffmillion mech. Also includes six minifigures with weapons to increase the role-play battle options.
- Includes six minifigures: Nya, Kai, Ray, Maya, Commander Raggmunk and Slackjaw.
- Features the Dragon’s Forge building, Fusion Dragon and buildable Buffmillion mech.
- Dragon’s Forge opens out for easy play and features entrance steps with a hidden Dragon Dagger to activate the turning chimney function, a work area with hammer function and assorted blacksmith’s tools, a leisure area with plant, table, two chairs, teapot, cup and saucer elements, roof with landing area for the Fusion Dragon, translucent-blue water-style and orange fire-style elements, and swamp reed elements.
- Slot the Dragon Dagger into the forging stone to make the translucent flame elements move and the chimney turn.
- Press the hammer’s handle and release to ‘forge’ tools.
- Fusion Dragon features two minifigure seats, two heads with snapping jaws, posable neck, wings, legs and tail, a shooting crossbow, and translucent blue and orange elements.
- Buffmillion mech has posable joints and is equipped with two huge Vermillion swords.
- Also includes the translucent-orange Reversal Time Blade.
- Other weapons include Commander Raggmunk’s Vermillion axe, Slackjaw’s Vermillion sword and Maya’s stick.
- Accessory elements include Commander Raggmunk and Slackjaw’s Vermillion helmets, and handcuffs, plus four red snake elements.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO®: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
- Dragon’s Forge measures over 6” (16cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- Fusion Dragon measures over 9” (23cm) high, 14” (38cm) long and 16” (41cm) wide.
- Buffmillion mech stands over 4” (12cm) tall.
- May 29th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0An almost perfect set.I would recommend this to a friend!The Dragon looks great, I love how the colours overlap. Both the heads look great. The forge is good. Nothing amazing or anything but a very good build. I like the way they include extra weapons. The only thing I don't like about this set is the Buffmillion mech. It looks awkward and isn't very sturdy. I would have preferred another minifigure instead, like another ninja or vermillion, or maybe even Cyrus Borg who we haven't had a minifigure of since rebooted. I love the minifigures. I wish we could get some of the other ninja's parents in a set. I like the Kai and Nya figures. Kai's face has needed an update for ages and Nya's looks so much better then the previous one. I think this is overall a good set and is worth getting.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?45Dragon's Forge
- January 4th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Love the forge and figures.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the three part fold open design of the forge and the general look of it. It is nice enough that I intend to keep it set up and display it. I like the new gi/body prints for Kai and Nya. I love that it looks like we'll get to meet their parents. While I would much rather have set with Ed & Edna Walker in the Jalopy from Ningaball Run episode, I do love the forge with these parents of *other* ninja. The design of the dragon was well done, but I dislike that it is almost all back with just a smattering of Nya and Kai's signature colors. Why so much black, LEGO designers? The dragon also has printed tiles with Kai and Nya's seals in the same style as the tile seals on the 70595 Ultra Stealth Raider. I love the printed sushi bento box tiles. I love the graphics of the rug, but unfortunately it is a sticker. Way too many stickers in this set. I don't like putting them on, and they never age nor wear well.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Dragon's Forge
- January 2nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the Best Ninjago Sets Ever!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is AWESOME especially since it's only $80! I would have expected it to be at least $90. Let's start with the minifigs. Kai and Nya are both great, they have new faces and they also come with their hairpieces. Their faces aren't very show accurate though, especially Kai. His smile just looks a bit weird, I like his older expression. Nya should have red lips like in the show, but whatevs at least it's not that generic city face they've been giving us. Ray and Maya are so detailed and show accurate, and they really do look related to Kai and Nya. Raggmunk and Slackjaw are awesome, their accessories and printing showing snakes bursting through their armor looks so good. Also I like the name Slackjaw, it reminds me of Frakjaw from 2011. All minifigs have double sided heads. And they include a ton of extra weapons for the minifigs. The Buffmillion mech is nice, I would have liked one brick built snake head attached rather than 4 small heads, but who knows, maybe it has 4 heads in the show. Now the dragon is one of the best dragons ever made, I think this second multi-headed dragon we've gotten since Lloyd's Ultra Dragon. I love the transparent pieces on it, and toward the back the colors swirl around each other making it really look like 2 dragons were fused together. it has a crossbow on it too which is nice for play. The blacksmith shop is the second one we got too, the first being Kai's Blacksmith Shop in 2011. It does not disappoint. It is fully enclosed all the way around, and opens from the front. I like the circular windows and the roof. The interior is packed with detail, I love the kitchen and blacksmith elements, like the anvils and all the tools. The chimney has some nice stickers and acts as a perch for the dragon. The dragon is perched by the belly, so it doesn't look that nice from the back with its legs just hanging off. There are some nice small details too, like the inclusion of sushi and a small tile piece with a trading card sticker on it (an homage to the old spinner game from 2011 and 2012). Pros: Price per part ratio minifigs Double-headed dragon Realism of the Blacksmith shop and all the details on it Accessories/weapons Cons: Buffmillion mech is a bit weak Dragon should be perched on his feet not belly (These are very minor complaints though) 5/5 bricks buy this set!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dragon's Forge
- December 31st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0OutstandingI would recommend this to a friend!New fresh look on a dragon, love it. Wish the dragon was larger though.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Dragon's Forge