- Includes 3 LEGO® DUPLO® figures
- Features modern DUPLO train with real sound effects, 2 wagons, truck, building with crane, DUPLO-brick stone quarry, tunnel/bridge section and lots more track
- Decorated DUPLO elements include traffic light, fueling pump, fruit, tools, furniture, fencing and oil can
- Extra DUPLO bricks and flowers also included
- Stone quarry features DUPLO-brick stones, tipping function, door and window
- Load up with rocks at the quarry!
- Unload with the working crane
- Operate the working crane winch
- Drive over the bridge and through the tunnel
- Refuel the train and hear the real sound effects!
- Tracks do not conduct electricity and therefore are not compatible with LEGO 9V trains
- For use with DUPLO trains only
- DUPLO products are specially designed to be fun and and safe for younger hands
- Includes over 68" (175cm) of track
- Train measures over 3" (10cm) high, 5" (15cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide
- Long wagon measures over 3" (9cm) high, 6" (16cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide
- Short wagon measures over 2" (7cm) high, 6" (16cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide
- Building with crane measures over 11" (28cm) high, 9" (24cm) wide and 6" (16cm) long
- Stone quarry measures over 6" (17cm) high, 11" (30cm) wide and 3" (9cm) long
- Fueling station measures over 5" (13cm) high, 6" (16cm) wide and 2" (6cm) long
- Truck measures over 2" (6cm) high, 4" (11cm) long and 3" (8cm) wide
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
83% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
- January 18th, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Falls apart too easily, not for preschoolersKristy | 35-44I am a huge Lego lover and I was so excited to get this for my 3 year old. What a mistake! The trains are fun if you don't touch them. The kids want to pick them up in the middle, the obvious place to pick up a train, but the pieces don't stay together and it falls apart every time. The train can only be picked up by the back piece. The tracks that come with it come apart easily, more easily than with a wooden train. The tracks do stay together if you put other duplo blocks to lock them together but then you have to have a ton of extra blocks. And enough extra blocks to prop up the accessories like the crane and ticket booth, which the train doesn't fit under once you lock the tracks together with extra blocks. Once you finally get it all set up, don't expect the crane to stay on the swivel base unless your child holds it in exactly the right way. It is hard for me to play with the set and not have it crumble and fall apart, so I don't understand how it is marketed toward preschoolers who are still fine tuning their motor skills. Most of the tracks in this set are curved and it is difficult for the little guys to put a train that is more than one car on the curved tracks. The last thing is that the whole thing is huge! You need an entire room to make an interesting track pattern or something that is other than a simple loop. This is the most frustrating toy my 3 year old has. It would be much more fun to play with if I glued the main pieces together but that defeats the purpose of Lego...26 January 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesI'm really sorry to hear that your child's new DUPLO® Train is coming apart quite easily. We recommend having your train set up on a hard surface like a wood floor or table. It sounds like the base of your set up may be causing the issues you're encountering. You can always get in touch with one of our LEGO® experts by visiting service.LEGO.com if the problem persists. We'd be happy to figure out a solution for you!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Deluxe Train Set
- December 2nd, 2014Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Great, but disappointingtubbles | 25-34Purchased for: SonWe chose to get this set for my son who loved a wooden train set at his older sister's preschool. We had lots of duplo already, including the number train, which were all played with regularly. Memories of my brother building his Lego train set growing up also convinced me this was a great idea. We opened it, and as we set it up, my kids made trains up using duplo we already had, and the stuff that came with it. I was surprised, and very disappointed to discover the train track has been changed! It is now too narrow to have the original vehicles run along the track, which lead to a few fights over the stuff that came with the set, not to mention that the train cannot be used without power, so they can't just push it around, which is what they wanted to do. If I had known this I would've either bought a wooden train set or would have tried to get a second hand old duplo one. I have told others the same when they have asked about it too, some lucky friends had an old set for their kids, and couldn't believe they changed the tracks as it is one of the most used toys in their house - making me feel even more disappointed!! I do love the other features, like the crane, and we had the iPad game before we got the set, which helped tie everything together too.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Deluxe Train Set
- February 6th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My boy loves itMichele | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe haven't had the problems mentioned by others and don't have an old set to compare it to so there isn't any disappointment. My 3.5 year old son loves this set. We did get the supplimental box of tracks which is reasonably priced and he will spend hours with it. He got it last year (2014) for Christmas and it is still his most played with toy. Great for rainy days.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deluxe Train Set
- December 23rd, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0great one, and u still can push it aroundJzhang | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter is 3 years old, she got one yesterday. She loves it so much, and bring the train to the bed with her. She loves the train can run by itself. And for someone wants to push the train, all you need is use the wagon to build a train.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Deluxe Train Set