Explore the high-tech world of industrial farm machines with this authentic LEGO® Technic replica of the CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC. This highly detailed 2-in-1 model has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding build and play experience, and comes with an array of motorised functions including a rotating operator's cab, working crane arm and extendable outriggers. Manual functions include front-wheel, 4-wheel and crab steering, and a working crane claw. The model comes with the trademarked green, gray and red colour scheme, detailed operator's cab, 4 huge tractor tyres and a tree trunk element for extended play scenarios. It can also be rebuilt to create a CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC with Silage Plow.
- Features a LEGO® Power Functions motor for an array of motorised functions, including a rotating cab, extendable outriggers and automated crane arm, plus huge tractor tyres, working crane claw and front-wheel, 4-wheel and crab steering.
- Check out the authentic green, gray and red colour scheme.
- Activate the LEGO® Power Functions to operate the crane arm and extend the outriggers.
- Turn the motorised cab through 180° for reversed driving position.
- Open and close the crane claw to grab and lift the huge tree trunk!
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 1,950 pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 11-16.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC with Silage Plow.
- CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC with crane arm lowered measures over 11” (30cm) high, 24” (61cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide, and over 14" (37cm) high with crane arm raised.
- CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC with Silage Plow measures over 8” (21cm) high, 20” (52cm) long and 13” (35cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- December 29th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Finally Some Lego Farm Equipment!Agri29 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGrowing up on a farm, I often dreamed up farm equipment built from Lego that functioned the same way as the real thing from combines to tractors to implements. This set finally brings some of those dreams to life right out of the box! The nice thing is you can make your own attachable implements since the crane or the silage plow are easily removable, given you have some specific parts (like a universal joint). I do wish I could have gotten tires that were the size of these when I was a kid... they are massive! The set itself is well designed and solid, its not going to fall apart in your hands! However, I wish that you could drive and steer it with the motor. (Everything is done by hand), but the PTO design is great. It is a little pricey, but that's expected since two brands are on the box, so you pay for both names (Lego and Claas), and I do wish it was cheaper (somewhere in the $150-$200 range). Thank you LEGO for bringing farm equipment to the table and I do hope you decide to make more fully functional Lego farm equipment in the future!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC
- August 14th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Exclusive Quality for a Normal Model.Taris | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOk, this model's a masterpiece if I dare say. It does have some mishaps but mostly, it's the best bang for a buck if you're Technic builder. This set is a dream come true for you technic MOC builders. A lot of those 'new' connector parts, humongous wheels, and the LIME color! Even though you're not planning to use its parts, it excels 42056(yeah, that hyped Porsche) in many ways: 1. Many functions. Selectable steering modes, moving cockpit, crane operates, carriage can also be adjusted, and lastly, opening hood. This is a lot more than one can ask for a $179.00 set. In terms of functionality, this set is on par with 42043, IMO. 2. Looks awesome. I guess LEGO is driving Technic to some other (and way better) level. It LOOKS SOOOO GODLY!! Yeah, this set shines with tons of functions yet those working parts are hidden perfectly well under lovely huge wheels and panels. I guess this agenda(?) was the 42056 was aiming for but fallen a bit short. 3. It's HUUUGE. The finished A model (B model isn't so exclusive, though. It's more of a different attachment not a completely different model.) is as long as the flatbed portion of 42043 (Arocs Truck in my recommendation list.) B model and a bit wider than the truck. 4. It's modular!! The crane and the counterweights are just add-ons. In other words, if you can match the attachment mechanism (both front and rear attachment points work same way,) you can attach anything on it. 5. It's repeating but the wheels are sooooooo lovely!! I'm thinking getting another one to just get the wheels!! 6. The entire model is actually 'ROBUST.' Just don't try to pick it up with cockpit or hood. Other parts are solid as rock and completely playable. The building experience can be painful if you happen to be careless and slightly miss any part on early stage since the entire tractor is made of complex steering and cockpit rotating mechanisms and they are tightly fit and covered perfectly with control panels and the huge wheels. In fact, this is a plus for a Technic set since the whole theme of the Technic is an implementation of complex mechanisms, anyway. Admittedly, I screwed up something in early stage and had to take apart everything to start again. That's why I took 8 hours to complete. It could be 4-5 hours to reach 100% build. A bit of drawbacks are... 1. The steering mode change joystick(?) moves when you try to steer. It doesn't change the steering mode itself while steering but a bit annoying. 2. The steering mechanism has a lot of backlash. 3. You need to almost re-design the entire chassis to motorize the wheels and steering. But then again, this is a welcome challenge for me. Overall, it's the best Technic set I've ever built. A lot of functionality, nice looking, awesome build experience, and playability. What can I ask more? I doubt it. PS. You can mount a minifigure (if you have any lovely one. Regrettably, I don't since I'm mostly dedicated to building mechanisms.) in the cockpit!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC
- January 10th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set, very detailedSMiFFAD | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set, a good build with the odd challenging bit but mostly very straight forward. Amazed at some of the features like the rotating cab and the ability to switch steering modes between crab, 4 wheel and 2 wheel. really well thought out and true to the real thing. Picked it up for a bargain in a sale as well.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC
- June 4th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great set slightly let downlaugher | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This set has been sitting in a box collecting dust so one rainy day, I went looking for something relaxing to do and found this underneath some other sets saved for this scenario. Everything positive to say about this set has already been stated by others giving 5 star reviews here so I won't re-visit them here except to say everyone at home has been admiring at the attention to detail and the beautiful lime highlights. For me, the set too a bit longer to make because I had to go back, pull some of the construction apart and revisit a couple of steps as the instructions need a very keen set of eyes that pay extra attention to detail. When the vehicle is 40cm (15.75in) long, you can get slightly disoriented with everything coming together at times. The cross sectional diagrams that are used to help the builder validate what is happening is helpful except for the crane part of the construction (part 2 of the set). On page 322 or step 138 of the crane set, the cross sectional diagram is simply wrong. I disassembled the parts 3 times before I realised that no matter how I pull it apart, QA what I was doing every step of the way, I cannot get the crane jaws to look like the cross section they were showing in the instructions. In the end, I left it the way the 3D views intended for it to be built and ignored the cross section completely. There were also some instructions that could be more fine-tuned so that certain parts can be fitted prior to adding it to the larger components. In some places, these were the other way around and I found my fingers had to try to fit into difficult to reach spots so in the end, worked around the instructions to make the fittings easier to complete. One final note I will add is that were appears to be a motor shaft underneath the front of the vehicle that doesn't appear to connect to anything. I assume it is there for future extension or if the builder wanted to add some other gimmick in front but I thought this could be better utilised in motorising the raising and lowering of the load fitted at the front of the vehicle. All in all, apart from the confusing steps in some parts of the book and the completely wrong cross sectional diagram, it was a real pleasure to see it all come together in the end.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 16 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC