New for March 2017, LEGO® BrickHeadz construction characters bring you a brand new way to collect, build and display iconic characters from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics. From Disney Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales comes this BrickHeadz construction character featuring Captain Jack Sparrow, which is fun to build using colorful LEGO System bricks that recreate all of his iconic details, including a belt, headband and long flowing hair. He also has a buildable and detachable cutlass in hand and stands on a baseplate with series number and BrickHeadz icon for easy display. Bring a dram of swashbuckling pirate adventure to your home, office or anywhere you like.
- Build Captain Jack Sparrow, as seen in Disney Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, with this LEGO® BrickHeadz construction character featuring colorful and authentic detailing, BrickHeadz eyes, buildable and detachable cutlass, plus a display baseplate.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz construction character comes with its own buildable collector’s baseplate, featuring series number and BrickHeadz icon.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz collection with other classic characters, including 41594 Captain Armando Salazar, from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics.
- Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz construction characters to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
- Stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square and under 1” (1cm) high.
- August 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Savvy!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI recently built the Belle figure in the Brickheads series, and simply had to pick up Jack Sparrow! (I had been debating between buying Belle or Jack first). This figure is fairly simple to build, but enjoyable all the same. There are some thoughtful touches, such as his bandana wrapping around his head and his single earring, as well as his sword and beard. Overall, this is an adorable figure that is reasonably priced, small enough that it won't take up too much space, and fun to build! Would recommend to any Disney fan!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Captain Jack Sparrow
- January 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Captain Jack SparrowTUTU |I would recommend this to a friend!Very adorable. My 3rd Brick Headz. This time my 5 yr old son finished it by himself. Both of us love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Level of Difficulty1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Captain Jack Sparrow
- April 22nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Why is the rum always gone?"I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have Captain Jack Sparrow and The Joker as BrickHeadz and they are awesome! Although Jack's figure includes not many pieces compared to other Series 1 BrickHeadz, he is still a fantastic figure to display. Captain Jack's hair is great, his beard is well done and the prints are accurate. I also appreciate the inclusion of his cutlass. Overall, I recommend this set.Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Captain Jack Sparrow
- April 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for $10I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you don't own any pirates of the Caribbean sets I had 2 sets before I bought this one It was a fun build overall the piece count is ok and the eyes are not great but they will have to doPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Captain Jack Sparrow