Beauxbatons' Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™Harry Potter™
Hogwarts™ Gryffindor™ Dorms gift with LEGO® Harry Potter™ purchase over £100.*Learn more
Imaginations will take flight with the LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75958 Beauxbatons’ Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™ building kit. Young witches and wizards will relive the thrilling scene from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™ where the magnificent flying carriage makes its hair-raising journey to Hogwarts, with Hagrid™ waiting to guide it safely in to land. Once on the ground, the carriage rebuilds into a 2-floor bedroom and tea-drinking area—the perfect place to plan new adventures with Madame Maxime, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour. With 4 minifigures and 2 flying horses with moveable wings, legs and heads, the Beauxbatons’ carriage will transport any Harry Potter fan to a magical world of imaginative play.
- This LEGO® Harry Potter™ toy includes 4 minifigures: Hagrid™, Madame Maxime, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour.
- The buildable toy carriage has an opening door to enable access to the interior.
- On land, the ornate flying carriage rebuilds as a 2-floor living space, with 2 banquettes and a buildable table on the first floor and 2 beds and a shelf with 2 drawers on the second floor.
- 2 winged horses (called Abraxans) have poseable heads, legs and wings.
- Hagrid™ wears his Yule Ball costume, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour each wear their student uniform and have a wand.
- Accessory elements include a chest, 4 lanterns (attached to the carriage), a letter, 4 tea cups and a teapot, a bottle to feed the horses and 2 paddles used by Hagrid™ to guide the carriage in to land.
- Toy carriage with horses measures over 5” (13cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
- Toy carriage without horses measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Toy carriage rebuilt as 2-floor accommodation measures over 7” (20cm) high.
- April 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Detailed and BeautifulI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set! The minifigures are exceptionally well done -- I love Hagrid's design and Fleur's duel molded legs in particular. The carriage is very detailed with some interesting upside building in the interior. It's a very dense set in the sense that there's a lot going on in a very small space. Price is a bit high for the piece count, but I think that's okay given the number of specialty pieces in the set (e.g. the horse wings). The stickers are bit of a bummer, but they're acceptable in this context.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Beauxbatons' Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™
- October 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful carriage, fun to buildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOk so there were seven Pegasus pulled this carriage in the movie, but having two in the set work just fine. While I know that there needs to be space between the horses to allow the wingspans, that aspect of the set seemed a little clunky and not fitting with the design of the carriage itself. But! The design and colors of the carriage more than make up for it. Easily accessibility to get into the carriage and the tea set it came with is awesome! Loved this set!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Beauxbatons' Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™
- August 25th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Limited HorsepowerDJacobs |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like the individual elements of the set regardless of H.P.. I bought it variously for the horses, the carriage and the Hagrid figure, largely because of that great beard-hair piece. But the figure itself is fairly versatile, especially for the technic pin arms. My one complaint and this was not clear to me from the images, is that the horse to carriage size proportion is downright comical. The carriage looks as though it is being pulled by miniature pegasi. With that said there were images that did not place the horses in front of the carriage (which give the horses a forced, larger perspective to the carriages slightly distant and smaller perspective), however I clearly was not paying attention. Still, I like the set for all the useful elements and the beautifully engineered carriage. Piece count was perfect as usual!Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Beauxbatons' Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™
- August 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beauxbatons visite HogwartsNichlasH |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set to expand your Lego Harry Potter universe! A wonderful set to build with some fantastic details and play features! A wonderful set to add to your collection and a set that's sure to get attention in your display. It comes with some brilliant minifigs to expand your collection. Now that they've arrived at Hogwarts I can't wait for Durmstrang to follow!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Beauxbatons' Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™