Join Master Luke as he trains Rey at his mountainside dwelling. This LEGO® Star Wars 75200 Ahch-To Island Training set features a hut with detailed interior, removable roof section for easy play, small bonfire build and rotating training function with an opening boulder with knockaway feature. With 2 minifigures and a porg figure, this LEGO brick version of Luke's dwelling from Star Wars: The Last Jedi will make a great Star Wars gift for any LEGO fan.
- Includes Luke Skywalker and Rey minifigures, plus a Porg figure.
- Features a buildable hut with removable roof section for easy access to the interior, which includes a foldaway bed and small kitchen, plus a fabric doorway, perch for the Porg, a small bonfire build and a training function with opening boulder.
- Weapons include Luke's staff and Rey's Lightsaber and training stick.
- Kitchenware elements also included.
- Recreate your own action-packed scenes from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie.
- Hut measures over 4” (11cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- November 28th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Better than the movieTozz |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was not a must for me. I got it on discount at Costco and bought it for the minifigs. I do not consider the porg as a minifigure, but it's well made. Their is a lot of cool pieces in this set, lots of plates and grey bricks, wich are always good for my Lego City. The playability is correct but it's always difficult to make a small set that represents lots of scenes. It mixes the encounter of Luke and Rey to her training and goes to their "duel" with the removable roof. So Lego has to make some compromises to make this set as playable as possible to the lowest cost. A good exemple is the inaccuracy of the rock that Rey cuts in half: it's round! In brief, this is the only negative point for me. Anyway, I had a better time building this set than watching the movie. It was my first set from Episode VIII and probably the last, not your fault Lego! that's a soft 4*, would have been a solid 4.5 with an Ahch-To Nun minifigure :) Oh, Lego, I almost forgot! Watch out, somebody has drop some black plastic in the green bin (see photo)!28 November 2018Emily, Customer ServiceUh-oh! Looks like that brick has a bit of the dark side in it. If you'd like a replacement, it's easy to request one. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the "Bricks & Pieces" option.Play Experience4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ahch-To Island™ Training
- January 6th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FINALLY!!! An Old Luke Skywalker Mini-figure!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeen waiting a long time for Lego to release a set with Old Luke Skywalker, and we finally got one! The figure itself looks fantastic, and has some really nice print on it. In addition to Luke, we get a slightly newer Rey and an adorable Porg without spending $800 on the UCS Falcon. The build itself is really nice. The roof is easily detachable to easily access the inside of the hut. Overall, its a nice set. A good / inexpensive way to get Old Luke + a Porg. Whats not to love? Pros: - Great mini figures! - Nice build - Great display piece! - Includes a Porg Cons: - While its not terribly overpriced, I feel for 241 Pieces, this set should be $25 as opposed to $30.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ahch-To Island™ Training
- January 24th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0PORG PORG PORG!!I would recommend this to a friend!This set was a very fun set! the playable features are great to! love how the rock can "break" and fall down, and how their is a secret stash of cherries! and the best part is...THE PORG!!! (because the Porg was originally only in the 800.00 dollar set The UCS Mulinium Falcon witch kinda stunk) Pros: Luke Minifig Is neat! PORG!! a few good functions! Cons: Rey does not have her hair that was in the first order walker set ); And the function where you can "hide" Reys lightsaber under the bed... it does not even work!! and Lukes hair is..Tan? but in the movie its grey..? Well thats it! hope this helped you!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ahch-To Island™ Training
- August 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0May the Force be with this set.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow. Just, wow. Ahch-to Island training spoke to me. The numerous features somehow redefine the playability of this carved-out rock in the middle of nowhere. All of these minifigures are exclusive to this item, including the adorable porg, who, weirdly, had black feathers and an upright tail in the Ultimate Collector’s Edition Millennium Falcon, which was just released. The set tells a story by itself, if you know what I mean. GREAT JOB, LEGO!!! The only flaw is that the porg can’t fit in the nest at the top ( if that is the nest at all).Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ahch-To Island™ Training