- LEGO® Picture Frame
Item 1 of 14
Item 1 of 14
LEGO® Picture Frame
LEGO® Picture Frame3.33335.
Average rating3.3out of 5 stars
Shop more like this:
This 3-dimensional LEGO® brick frame looks great on any kid’s wall, whether surrounding a picture, a photograph or displaying something more solid. LEGO fans can use the frame to give their favorite photos pride of place, exhibit their artwork with LEGO style or assemble their cast of LEGO minifigures. Available in a range of colors and a size that securely holds common photo formats.Building Instructions
- LEGO® brick frame with 4 studs on the top and a slide-in feature that holds pictures firmly in position.
- Available in a range of colors, this frame makes the ideal addition to any LEGO® fan’s wall.
- Frame measures over 10 in. (26 cm) high, 7 in. (19 cm) wide and 1 in. (4 cm) deep
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
67% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.3out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
- June 26th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Disappointed.. Poor Quality... Lego what happened!LegoDad90114 | 25-34Purchased for: DaughterI read an excellent review and thought, this will be excellent to place a lego memory photo in with my daughter and I when she is old enough to build her first Lego set. The quality on the frame just is not there. I purchased this directly from Lego.com packaging was nice. It’s a good thing I opened it to inspect the item, as I was planning on just storing it. The Matting was all wavy and bent. For the price I assumed there would be a thin plastic to protect the photo from dust. Nope. The photo is exposed to dust. There is nowhere to post a photo on the review, just REALIZE: A. Open the front cover to ensure yours is not damaged. B. The frame comes without a lens! Don’t think about adding one either the slot is way too thin. I never thought Lego would let me down on a product, apparently these are actually produced by room Copenhagen though.Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® Picture Frame
- August 3rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cute way to display my Lego Toy Story minifiguresBrickQueen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI replaced the mat with a clear stiff document cover, inserted a Toy Story background behind it, then glued a 2x16 plate on the document cover to turn this into a display case for my Toy Story minifigures. Very happy with the end result.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Picture Frame
- June 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great to make a featureRainbowbrick | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was so excited about these frames and ordered two and I wasn’t disappointed . They are actually larger than I thought they’d be but will look great on my wall when I’ve picked out what pictures to put in them. I also think I’ll order a few more and make a feature of it. Side note if you have the brick alarm clock they fit on top of that.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Picture Frame
1 of 1