This LEGO® NINJAGO® Wu’s Battle Dragon (71718) building set for kids with 2 minifigures will be adored by fans of ninja toys, who can use it to stage their own fantasy stories from the NINJAGO TV series. The awesome posable dragon can move its wings, tail, feet and head.
The best dragon building kit
With 2 buildable figures of Hero Wu and Gleck, ninja fans can immerse themselves in the mysterious Dungeons of Shintaro and play out battles between themselves for the Ivory Blade of Deliverance. Wu can ride his flying dragon, which will enchant youngsters’ creative minds.
The ultimate ninja playsets
LEGO NINJAGO building toys for kids let them learn about the honorable values of ninjas as they venture into a world of mystery where they can role-play their heroes battling powerful dark forces. NINJAGO fans will be gripped for hours by these fun toys, which include dragons, cars and mechs in the different playsets.
- Awesome LEGO® NINJAGO® Wu’s Battle Dragon (71718) toy and 2 minifigures to recreate action from the NINJAGO TV series. The ideal gift for NINJAGO fans or kids who enjoy plotting their own dragon adventures with fun toys.
- This dragon playset includes a Battle Dragon and 2 minifigures: Hero Wu and Gleck, and the Ivory Blade of Deliverance. Kids can stage fun stories of their own to see which of these characters triumphs!
- This wonderfully detailed Battle Dragon has a posable head, legs, wings and tail and is designed for the Hero Wu minifigure to ride. Gleck is armed with a crossbow to fire studs.
- This 321-piece LEGO® dragon building kit provides an exciting and rewarding build for boys and girls aged 7+ and makes a great birthday present or LEGO gift for any occasion.
- New for June 2020, this NINJAGO® dragon set is a great size to play with at home or to take out for adventures on the go. The flying dragon measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 13” (33cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this dragon building set – it is ready to head into the sky, powered solely by your child’s imagination, for hours of creative play.
- This is the perfect LEGO® gift for a young builder. The bricks and buildable figures come with easy-to-follow instructions so kids will quickly have the dragon ready for adventures.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® building toys for kids let them learn the honorable values of the ninjas and enjoy active play as they lose themselves in an excitingworld of adventure.
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this playset have met the highest industry standards, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- The LEGO® building bricks in this dragon building kit have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. You know you are in safe hands with LEGO fun toys.
- April 28th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Going To WarValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWant to defeat Gleck? Then you definitely need Hero Wu and his handy dandy Battle Dragon. This is a fun little build but the absence of the moulded dragon head and making it brick built is a bit of a disappointment. He just feels slightly unfinsihed and odd looking. The body and thick wings are great so mitigated some of the disappointment but the lack of features on the head and the fact he doesn't have a moving mouth do spoil it somewhat. How am I supposed to get him to breathe fire at Gleck? Fun little sword minibuild on the orange base that is used for the Skull Sorcerer series so blends in well with that and allows a little expansion if you have some other sets. Overall, for the price he is good value but I think I would have rather paid a couple of pounds more and had a proper head on the dragon. Please Note: The grey baseplate under the minifigures is from my stash and not part of the build. Number Of Pieces: 321 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06 Build Time: 45 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Wu's Battle Dragon
- September 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great challenge!2thclnr |I would recommend this to a friend!My 8 year old loved building Wu's Battle Dragon! It was challenging and took about 2 hours but she never gave up or asked for help. This would be an awesome gift for a Ninjago/ Lego lover!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Wu's Battle Dragon
- August 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice family activityI would recommend this to a friend!I put this kit together with my 2 kids over the weekend. Upon first viewing all the pieces, I was concerned that it would be too challenging. But the step by step building instructions were actually easy to follow. Our build time was over an hour, as we were each taking turns building components. Seeing the Dragon come together was very satisfying.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Wu's Battle Dragon
- August 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO stepped up their gameI would recommend this to a friend!Building Wu was so much fun. We did get a little confused with how the wings attached but once on it was perfect. It took us a little over an hour to build. We enjoyed the way the wings look when flying. Very very cool!!! Legos has really stepped their game up!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Wu's Battle Dragon