One model, two worldsStranger Things fans will love to recreate the story from the hit Netflix series with this detailed display model.
Buildable Stranger Things modelPacked with instantly recognizeable details, this Stranger Things model is a must-have for fans and full of possibilities.
Hopper's police truck
Iconic police truck from the series features removeable roof.
Light function in living room
Just like in the series - wall with alphabet lights up.
Full of details that add to the story and role-play options.
Flip the model between worldsA unique build and play experience - flip the model to switch between the real world and the Upside Down.
Includes 8 minifiguresEleven, Mike, Lukas, Dustin, Will, Joyce, Hopper, and a Demogorgon, plus accessories seen in the hit Netflix series.
Fans of the global hit Netflix original series will appreciate the authentic details of this highly collectible LEGO® Stranger Things toy – 75810 The Upside Down. This sturdy, brick-built model can flip between the real world and The Upside Down. The design of the model's building instructions makes it a great shared building experience with friends and family. The Byers' house features Will's bedroom, the living room and the dining room. The Upside Down version of the house, from an alternate dimension, features all the rooms from the real-world model but with a dark, vine-covered, dilapidated look that fans will instantly recognize from the series. With 8 Stranger Things figures, each with its own accessories, this playset makes a great gift for Stranger Things fans who will love to build and display this model to show their passion for the series.
- This LEGO® Stranger Things toy includes 8 instantly recognizable Stranger Things minifigures from the hit Netflix original series: Eleven, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson, Will Byers, Joyce Byers, Chief Jim Hopper and the Demogorgon.
- The Byers' house features a front porch with furniture, living room, dining room and Will's bedroom.
- The living room features authentic details from the series, like the alphabet wall with a light-up function, couch, coffee table, telephone, axe, ‘have you seen me?’ flyer stickered element and a bear trap to catch the Demogorgon.
- Will’s bedroom plays a central role in the series, which this model faithfully replicates, including details like Will’s boombox, bed, desk, desk lamp, drawings and movie posters.
- The dining room includes an armchair, boxes that store Christmas lights, fantasy game rule book stickered element and a potted plant.
- The attic space includes a Mind Flayer drawing stickered element and a wizard hat for ‘Will the Wise’.
- The Upside Down set captures the look and feel from the Netflix original series, including creepy vines, dark coloring and a dilapidated look.
- Chief Jim Hopper’s police truck includes a removable roof for easy access to the interior and a pumpkin element as a reminder of Season 2.
- Accessory elements include Lucas' slingshot and flashlight, Dustin's walkie-talkie and compass, Mike's flashlight and walkie-talkie, Hopper's coffee mug, Joyce's flashlight and drawing of ‘Will the Wise’, and Eleven’s waffle.
- This Stranger Things collectible includes over 2,200 pieces and comes in 11 bags, so the real world and The Upside Down can be built at the same time for a shared building experience.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) tall, 17” (44cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 12 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A well detailed set with great ideas!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a stranger things fan, i immediately purchased this set. I am happy to say that the finished product looks outstanding! The level of detail is great at the back, featuring 6 rooms, each filled with many nods the show. The light at the top is also a nice touch. The front also looks just as good. Although the layout is the same, there is a lot of differentiation between the normal house and the upside down house. The fact that the actual set can be turned upside down is a creative idea relating to the show. From first glance it looked as if the set would become wobbly and unstable. However, the two trees on each side are designed well enough that the set is really strong. It is very easy to turn the set over itself. Hopper's car also stays in place firmly when it is upside down. All 8 of the mini figures are well designed, especially for Dustin and the Demogorgon. It would have been nice to see Jonathon, Steve and Nancy included though. The set also contains a mini figure stand, which does look slick with the logo. However it can only hold 4 figures. My only other small complaint is that the 5 pillars at the front of both houses don't connect well to the roof. Although its a nitpick, i found it a little annoying whilst building. However, the rest of the build is really fun! It took around 9-10 hours to build. Overall i absolutely love this set and i think the designers did a good job with having good ideas and ensuring that there was a great level of fan service. I would recommend this set to anyone who is a fan of stranger things and big sets. Although the price tag is quite high, the level of detail makes this set hold a good value in my opinion.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Upside Down
- in 2 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0WHY WOULD YOU KEEP THIS CURIOSITY DOOR LOCKED?!HawkinsChiefOfPolice | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirstly let me just say I wasn’t sure where the missing posters for Barb were going to go but they found their place ... I hope we find her .. she’s been gone a while now. With that said there is just NO reason you wouldn’t want to plant this little slice of Hawkins Indiana on your coffee table. As you open the first book, and as you’re looking through the character bios , and you start to build Hopper’s truck ... all is right in the world. You KNOW for facts you could not have made a better decision. Well done you. There are SO many unique little touches to this set that fans of the show will LOVE and the structure of the build is PHENOMENAL. I love the contrast between our world and the upside down. You may notice the super specific build time, and should understand it is the complete season one of stranger things.. plus 2 episodes. I could stay here all night writing about this set but I have to go.. Will hasn’t come home yet and his bike is sitting outside .. he never goes anyplace without it ... I’d better call Hop. In closing , this set RULES. Friends. Don’t. Lie.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrs 19 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Upside Down
- in 13 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing set. Fun to build. A+++phillymetal | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is definitely one of the coolest sets I’ve ever built. I love how symmetrical the upper and lower houses are to each other. Although I usually complain about excessive repetition, this set is definitely an exception. I love how detailed this set is. I give props to its designer. Overall, I really enjoyed building this one.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Upside Down
- in 2 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great concept but needs better instructionsFawnacre | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for my son for his 12th birthday. We have put together at least 100 Lego sets between my two boys at this point in our lives. We watched videos of this being put together and I read reviews. We decided to not use the kragle and just make sure that all the pieces were put together as snuggly as possible. The building of the set was smooth up until the end. When we went to attach the trees it kept falling apart. We would stop, put everything back together and try again. After doing this 3 times with the same result we decided to give it a day and try again. In the meantime I tried to reach out to the Lego company but the website just kept looping me around and we gave up and went back to the videos again. We tried to attach the two houses together first then the trees. It fell apart again. At this point we just went for it and watched half of the house fall apart as we got the trees attached. Now we are working on piecing the houses back together and it is very frustrating. Overall it is a great concept and amazing set but the execution of piecing it together at the end needs to be reassessed. The instructions just glance over it while there should be a few pages dedicated to this step. Some of the instructions for the upside-down portion were so dark it was hard to tell the difference in pieces so we had to use a flashlight to make sure we were doing it correctly. We love Legos and will of course be buying more sets but I've never been more frustrated when trying to finish a set before. I would highly recommend using the kragle on this set as you go, especially the roof! I have attached some photos of all the pieces that fell off after we attached the trees.25 July 2019Callie, Customer ServiceThanks so much for your review! I'm sorry you experienced some frustration with your set. If you find things aren't as sturdy as they should be, the best thing to do is double check your build. You'll want to make sure you hear a noticeable "click" and use a bit more pressure to attach the trees. If little rebuilding can't set things right side up, you can get in touch with our LEGO® experts at LEGO.com/Service. We'll get your build right side up — no Kragle required.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Upside Down