The Upside DownStranger Things
Join VIP now and get a Swing Ship Ride gift with purchases over 85 €*Not a VIP?
Fans of the global hit Netflix original series will appreciate the authentic details of this highly collectible LEGO® Stranger Things toy – 75810 The Upside Down. This sturdy, brick-built model can flip between the real world and The Upside Down. The design of the model's building instructions makes it a great shared building experience with friends and family. The Byers' house features Will's bedroom, the living room and the dining room. The Upside Down version of the house, from an alternate dimension, features all the rooms from the real-world model but with a dark, vine-covered, dilapidated look that fans will instantly recognize from the series. With 8 Stranger Things figures, each with its own accessories, this playset makes a great gift for Stranger Things fans who will love to build and display this model to show their passion for the series.
- This LEGO® Stranger Things toy includes 8 instantly recognizable Stranger Things minifigures from the hit Netflix original series: Eleven, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson, Will Byers, Joyce Byers, Chief Jim Hopper and the Demogorgon.
- The Byers' house features a front porch with furniture, living room, dining room and Will's bedroom.
- The living room features authentic details from the series, like the alphabet wall with a light-up function, couch, coffee table, telephone, axe, ‘have you seen me?’ flyer stickered element and a bear trap to catch the Demogorgon.
- Will’s bedroom plays a central role in the series, which this model faithfully replicates, including details like Will’s boombox, bed, desk, desk lamp, drawings and movie posters.
- The dining room includes an armchair, boxes that store Christmas lights, fantasy game rule book stickered element and a potted plant.
- The attic space includes a Mind Flayer drawing stickered element and a wizard hat for ‘Will the Wise’.
- The Upside Down set captures the look and feel from the Netflix original series, including creepy vines, dark coloring and a dilapidated look.
- Chief Jim Hopper’s police truck includes a removable roof for easy access to the interior and a pumpkin element as a reminder of Season 2.
- Accessory elements include Lucas' slingshot and flashlight, Dustin's walkie-talkie and compass, Mike's flashlight and walkie-talkie, Hopper's coffee mug, Joyce's flashlight and drawing of ‘Will the Wise’, and Eleven’s waffle.
- This Stranger Things collectible includes over 2,200 pieces and comes in 11 bags, so the real world and The Upside Down can be built at the same time for a shared building experience.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) tall, 17” (44cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
- January 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Detailed set great to displayNekocat |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set has so much detail. It’s great fun to put together and the minifigures really reflect the characters from the show. My only wish is that Eleven had a second face option, as the one she has just looks so grumpy. She does smile during the show, so not sure why we only have one expression. I was slightly worried that the completed set might be fragile and unstable having read some other reviews, but the completed set is actually very sturdy and I have moved it around quite a bit without any issues. If you love Stranger Things then I highly recommend this set. And even if you don’t, it’s still a great build.Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Upside Down
- May 26th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing set. Fun to build. A+++I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is definitely one of the coolest sets I’ve ever built. I love how symmetrical the upper and lower houses are to each other. Although I usually complain about excessive repetition, this set is definitely an exception. I love how detailed this set is. I give props to its designer. Overall, I really enjoyed building this one.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Upside Down
- February 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely amazingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is only my second build. My first was Central Perk which I thoroughly enjoyed. As soon as I saw this, I had to have it as I LOVE the show. Being such a newbie, I was shocked and excited by the size of the box when it arrived. I’d spend a couple of hours at night when all the kids were in bed building it while watching our shows. I thought the monotony of the repetitive colours would make it harder, but it was so awesome. I’m honestly surprised by the stability of it when completed. Whilst it was a little tricky joking the worlds at the end, and had me sweating with anxiety, I’m absolutely thrilled with the final result.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Upside Down
- March 25th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing Stranger Things The Upside DownI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Lego set truly deserves to be the Toy Of The Year Awards 2020 Winner! The Upside Down was one of my favorites because I liked the design a lot, and the Stranger Things TV series. If you haven't watched the series yet, I still recommend getting The Upside Down as it is an amazing, brilliant design and fun to build. All my family members agreed that this set would be interesting to build. As an AFOL newbie - mostly Creator Expert and Ideas themes, I bought quite a few sets of the previous years. Reading some negative comments of some people kept me from building The Stranger Things, but I finally decided to build it. I have now successfully completed building the amazing Stranger Things The Upside Down. It can be flipped up and down many times, and nothing falls apart. Make sure to hold onto the two roofs when flipping, and not the tree 8-) I enjoyed every moment of the build, from start to finish. The Upside Down is a beautiful design with a lot of details and I love them all, especially the new mini figure in every bag number. Thank you to the The Stranger Things designer and hopefully there are more amazing sets like this coming.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Upside Down