Space Rover ExplorerCreator 3-in-1
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-06/02 while stocks last.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Adventure awaits young space explorers with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 Space Rover Explorer (31107) playset. Kids will love cruising in the detailed rover toy, with its cockpit, lab/living area, working crane arm and suspension, plus a small robot with moving arms, buildable alien figure and astronaut minifigure to inspire imagination and jump-start play.
Out-of-this-world creative play
Kids get 3 different build-and-play experiences in this LEGO Creator 3in1 toy set. They can build a Space Rover Explorer and then rebuild it into a space base with a smaller alien or a space flyer. Or they can tap into different passions and build something completely new.
Open-ended models and fun
LEGO Creator 3in1 sets offer kids different models that are detailed and realistic and encourage imaginative play. The models give endless building and play opportunities while sparking creativity in children of all ages. The inspirational sets also make great Christmas gifts or birthday presents for kids.
- This LEGO® Creator 3in1 Space Rover Explorer (31107) set encourages kids’ creative play, featuring 3 models in 1, a Space Rover Explorer, space base or space flyer. Building and rebuilding extends the play endlessly!
- What adventure awaits in outer space? Kids can stretch their creativity and building skills as they study an alien in a Space Rover Explorer, recharge in a space base, go planet-hopping in a space flyer or build something new.
- This set gives kids 3 options to build: A LEGO®Creator 3in1 Space Rover Explorer toy (31107), space base or space flyer, to play with solo or with other sets. The set also has an astronaut minifigure for extra play fun.
- Any fan of creative building will love this awesome set. The sturdy Space Rover Explorer, space base and space flyer models make a great Christmas, birthday or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 8+.
- Ready for action? The Space Rover Explorer measures over 6” (17cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide, meaning this exciting action toy is full of awesome details and big enough for serious adventures!
- Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and give them the joy of coming up with new stories all on their own.
- Open the box and the play begins with building and rebuilding any 1 of the 3 model toys. Easy-to-follow instructions help make assembly a snap for kids, leading to pride in construction and loads ofcreative fun.
- Give children endless possibilities to develop their building skills as they play with LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets. This cool outer-space playset lets kids grow their imagination with lots of building opportunities.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid’s building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- September 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great concept, great details!notHolly |I would recommend this to a friend!The green alien creature is possibly my favorite Lego accessory I've ever built! This rover was so much fun to build and I love the flexibility in the 3 in 1 sets. It's such a fun way to make Lego building last as long as possible. The rover bot is also cute as can be and the perfect addition to the set. The mechanical arms are functional and fun. The space rover even includes a coffee pot! As always, Lego hit a home run on bringing imagination to life.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Space Rover Explorer
- September 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really coolKimber |I would recommend this to a friend!My son is a young 7 year-old. I thought this would be okay for him, but it was a bit more challenging than I thought. It really is for a child who is excellent with legos or is 8+ like it says. You need all of the pieces and they are not broken up in an orderly way so that adds to the challenge. I did complete this one right after helping my 3 year-old do one for her age, so maybe I liked less of a challenge, lol. I love how creative you can get with this set. It’s like you have 3 sets for the price of one. We’re a big science family, so the three space vehicles are awesome! When you have them built too they are pretty sturdy to play with. Overall, I love the set and would highly recommend for young scientists. :)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Space Rover Explorer
- September 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A versatile set with a great STEM themeMarisa82 |I would recommend this to a friend!This Space Rover set was used by my sons to make some LEGO stop motion shorts. I appreciated the versatility of allowing three separate toys to be built: a rover, a space base, and a flyer. There’s also an Astronaut mini figure. I love that LEGO remains a classic toy to encourage hands on play, but that they are incorporating forward thinking themes such as space exploration. LEGO will forever remain a timeless toy in our house and a nice family activity that everyone can enjoy.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Space Rover Explorer
- September 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Satisfying build, great for some space adventuresMattface |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter buying another space set for my son (Mars research 60226) I decided to treat myself for a more advanced kit for myself. All three builds are a lot of fun to put together and open up some great options for playing. I put it together myself while watching TV in the evening, but although the build time is long they should be fine for younger children to do with some help. The big space rover build is the star of the show and has a lot of potential for imaginative play. It was also a great fit for my son's new space shutttle. All three builds are fairly sturdy so good for younger kids to play with.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Space Rover Explorer