Ski ResortSki Resort4.0625516.
Race to the Hidden Side™ with a FREE Drag Racer when you spend over 45 €.
Small parts and Ball.
Adventure awaits your young sports lover with this winter-themed set full of possibilities. This cool LEGO® City 60203 Ski Resort toy set features a 2-level rescue base, ski shop with big screen TV and snowboard and ski rack, hot drinks and cupcake stand and an awesome snow park with light pole, half-pipe and separate grind rail. This great construction toy set for kids also includes a rescue 4x4 truck with movable snowplow, snowmobile with attached trailer, plus a helicopter with opening cockpit, spinning rotors and a camera, 11 minifigures, a dog figure and buildable snowman figure.
- Includes 11 LEGO® City minifigures: 3 ski patrol members, a ski shop clerk, helicopter pilot, skier, snowboarder, 2 kids, hot drinks stand clerk and a customer, plus dog and buildable snowman figures.
- This fun-filled construction toy set features a 2-level rescue base with communication antennas on the roof, ski shop with big screen TV and snowboard and ski rack, hot drink and cupcake stand and an awesome snow park with a light pole, half-pipe with stair access and a separate grind rail.
- In addition, this building set for kids includes a rescue 4x4 toy truck with movable snowplow and roof rack, snowmobile with attached trailer, plus a helicopter with opening cockpit, spinning rotors and a camera.
- Accessory elements include 4 pairs of skis, 3 pairs of ski poles, 4 snowboards, 4 mugs, 2 cupcakes, a syringe element, hand cast, 2 ice picks, pair of binoculars, 2 walkie-talkies, 2 shovels, toolbox/first aid box, wrench, axe, circular saw, broom, snow shoes, helmet with ski goggles, warm hat and a stretcher, plus a brick separator and a buildable sign.
- Spin the rotors on the helicopter to hover over the snow park and pretend to film the snowboarders.
- Load up an injured skier on the snowmobile’s stretcher and bring them back to the rescue base for help.
- Use the 4x4 truck's snowplow to clear the way so the snowmobile can make it back to base!
- This cool toy for kids makes a great independent play gift!
- Helicopter with camera measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Snowmobile with trailer measures over 1” (5cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- 4x4 truck with snowplow measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Hot drinks and cupcake stand measures over 3” (10cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Snow park with half-pipe measures over 4” (12cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Rescue base measures over 7” (20cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Ski shop with big screen measures over 5” (15cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Grind rail measures over 4” (11cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 14 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0awesome lego setMarkM82 |I would recommend this to a friend!This has got to be the best lego set I have ever put together. I have to tell you that it will take you some time to put it together because it's a little challenging, but it is well worth it. The first thing I noticed about this lego set is how many pieces are in it. This set comes with 806 pieces. This includes 11 lego people, a ski shop, helicopter, truck, snowmobile, rescue base, drink stand and a half pipe that also has a grind rail. This set really does include everything you need to make an awesome ski resort. The instructions to make each of these parts of the set were very easy to follow. They really did make it step by step so that you won't get confused. This really helped because my kiddo helped build it with me and the instructions made it very easy for him to build everything. Another thing I love about this set is that the legos are really durable. They also go together kind of tight and don't really fall apart easily. This is great if you have kids playing with the legos! The quality is just awesome as well. All in all, this is an amazing lego set. It is by far my favorite that I have owned. I love that it challenges you a bit with building it and that it's fun for all ages. I highly recommend it to everyone. You will not regret adding this to your lego collection. Pros: Quality, Durability, Easy instructions Cons: NonePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ski Resort
- in 18 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ski Resort LegosJess2274 |I would recommend this to a friend!Legos are always fun but even better when you can come together and build as a family. The Legos are separated in bags with books for each bag to build each section. We had so much fun coming together and making a beautiful Lego land for our kids to ay with and together. Very easy to put together and even after we were able to be creative and build with out the books.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ski Resort
- in 8 daysAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Why So Expensive?CcMm | 45-54Purchased for: SonI get that licensed sets (Star Wars, Harry Potter etc) are more expensive due to licensing fees. This is a simple Lego City set with 800 pieces, and it costs $160 (Australian). That is bordering on offensive. It is a fun and simple set, but terrible value for money and I simply can't understand why it is so expensive.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?25Ski Resort
- in 6 daysAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Worse than a Vail-managed resortLegoSkiMom | 35-44Purchased for: SonWhat kind of ski resort doesn't have a chairlift? Even the friends set that came out a few years ago was better than this one.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Ski Resort