Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
Build your own business with the LEGO® Iconic 40305 Microscale LEGO Brand Store. This 2-level store features a bright facade with transparent opening door, 3 windows, 3 flags and a LEGO store sign. Inside you’ll find a Pick & Build wall, Build a Mini stand, shelves filled with LEGO boxes and a counter with cash register. This set also includes 2 minifigures and comes with modular building sections that you can swap around to create your own store design.
- Includes 2 minifigures.
- Features a detailed facade with transparent opening door, 3 windows, 3 flags and a LEGO® store sign, plus a detailed interior with a Pick & Build wall, Build a Mini stand, shelves filled with LEGO boxes and a counter with cash register.
- Also includes a collection of LEGO® themed stickers.
- Swap the modular building sections around to create your own store design!
- Measures over 5” (15cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- August 25th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0+ The Brand Store +I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of my favourite Lego Brand stores of all times. It is possible to combine 2 of this set or more and you can build and shape your store the way you desire. It also gives you a good understanding of the basics in a modular building. The selection of pieces for this set is excellent. I purchased 4x this set but used only 2 for my Lego store, together from pieces of various other sets. Although it is not finished yet, I will share in the hopes that it may inspire some builders to do their own.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
- February 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A tiny little LEGO store, made out of LEGOs!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very nice and detailed little LEGO set! The figures include a man who runs the store and a kid visiting the store, both very nice. The store itself is really awesome, and has so many details! The mini LEGO sets, the pick-a-brick, and the giant LEGO on the roof are some of my favorites! Personally, I find it more of a display piece then a playset, but I still do see a lot of potential playability in it. Overall, I find it as a lovely LEGO set, and would 100% recommend!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
- April 20th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Lego Brand StoreEarlie54 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am very disappointed with the Lego and toy stickers. I expected them to have been printed on the bricks just like the ones in the sets I bought for the past 10 years. I bought this to add to the Lego Christmas Village and Night Market I have been building.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
- August 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great introduction to modular buildingPJC24 |I would recommend this to a friend!Honestly, one of the best sets available. From what I can tell, Lego doesn't make too many self branded sets, and definitely not one that can easily be put into any Lego city. I did like what Ladylegojess did below and bought 4 of these to combine into 1 big Lego store to add to my full city. The value for this set is incredible and modifying the build was extremely fun!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Microscale LEGO® Brand Store