Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
Build your own business with the LEGO® Iconic 40305 Microscale LEGO Brand Store. This 2-level store features a bright facade with transparent opening door, 3 windows, 3 flags and a LEGO store sign. Inside you’ll find a Pick & Build wall, Build a Mini stand, shelves filled with LEGO boxes and a counter with cash register. This set also includes 2 minifigures and comes with modular building sections that you can swap around to create your own store design.
- Includes 2 minifigures.
- Features a detailed facade with transparent opening door, 3 windows, 3 flags and a LEGO® store sign, plus a detailed interior with a Pick & Build wall, Build a Mini stand, shelves filled with LEGO boxes and a counter with cash register.
- Also includes a collection of LEGO® themed stickers.
- Swap the modular building sections around to create your own store design!
- Measures over 5” (15cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- August 25th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0+ The Brand Store +I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of my favourite Lego Brand stores of all times. It is possible to combine 2 of this set or more and you can build and shape your store the way you desire. It also gives you a good understanding of the basics in a modular building. The selection of pieces for this set is excellent. I purchased 4x this set but used only 2 for my Lego store, together from pieces of various other sets. Although it is not finished yet, I will share in the hopes that it may inspire some builders to do their own.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
- February 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A tiny little LEGO store, made out of LEGOs!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very nice and detailed little LEGO set! The figures include a man who runs the store and a kid visiting the store, both very nice. The store itself is really awesome, and has so many details! The mini LEGO sets, the pick-a-brick, and the giant LEGO on the roof are some of my favorites! Personally, I find it more of a display piece then a playset, but I still do see a lot of potential playability in it. Overall, I find it as a lovely LEGO set, and would 100% recommend!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
- April 20th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Lego Brand StoreEarlie54 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am very disappointed with the Lego and toy stickers. I expected them to have been printed on the bricks just like the ones in the sets I bought for the past 10 years. I bought this to add to the Lego Christmas Village and Night Market I have been building.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
- August 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great introduction to modular buildingPJC24 |I would recommend this to a friend!Honestly, one of the best sets available. From what I can tell, Lego doesn't make too many self branded sets, and definitely not one that can easily be put into any Lego city. I did like what Ladylegojess did below and bought 4 of these to combine into 1 big Lego store to add to my full city. The value for this set is incredible and modifying the build was extremely fun!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Microscale LEGO® Brand Store