Hogwarts™ Wizard’s ChessHarry Potter™
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Wizard’s Chess (76392) combines an endlessly enjoyable board game with magical roleplay for fans of the popular movies.
Authentic chess set from the wizarding world
This fascinating chess set provides young witches and wizards with 2 ways to play and stretch their imaginations. It’s an enchanting introduction to the wonderful game of chess, and it’s an authentic recreation of one of the most memorable scenes in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone™. Kids are sure to be captivated for hours on end – whether they are enjoying a game of chess or role-playing endless adventures with characters from the magical movies. The set includes Harry Potter, Hermione Granger™ and Ron Weasley™ minifigures to inspire kids’ creative enjoyment. To celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO Harry Potter, the set also includes an exclusive, golden Professor Severus Snape™ minifigure and 3 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Wizard’s Chess (76392) is an enchanting and endlessly entertaining gift for any child with a passion for Harry Potter or playing chess.
- Includes Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™ and Ron Weasley™ minifigures, plus 32 buildable chess pieces based on the iconic scene in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone™.
- Kids have 2 ways to play: They can enjoy a fun game of chess or roleplay endless adventures with characters from the magical Harry Potter™ movies. Any young witch or wizard aged 10 and up will be spellbound by this captivating build-and-play Harry Potter™ chess set.
- This enchanting chess set from the wizarding world measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) wide and 10.5 in. (27 cm) deep.
- Includes an exclusive, golden Severus Snape™ minifigure to celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO® Harry Potter™. Also includes 3 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total).
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® building kits satisfy strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet demanding global safety standards.
- June 5th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun Chess SetEinerDog |I would recommend this to a friend!My 8yo really wanted a LEGO chess set so when we saw this one on prerelease, it was a no brainer. He put the set together in about an hour and has played multiple games now. The board is a little small for the size of the pieces making it a little awkward to move around the board. The pieces are obviously based on the Harry Potter set but are slightly confusing to keep track of what is what. He's happy with the set and it will get lots of use but there was room for improvement on LEGO's side.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Wizard’s Chess
- June 7th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Really plainI wanted a Lego chess set and I'm an HP fan so I preordered this set as soon as it was possible. I think it's the first Lego set I regret buying. This set was really dull to build, no cool techniques and very repetitive (the repetitiveness was expected). The set is also very plain looking when done. I feel the board is lacking some finishing touches and the play pieces are only vaguely similar to the movie chess set. As a playable set, I'll echo another reviewer: The board is pretty small and the pieces can be hard to differentiate but it's definitely usable. Anyways, take a good look at the pictures before purchasing. There's really nothing special here. If you just want a chess set, you're probably better off designing your own.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?35Hogwarts™ Wizard’s Chess
- June 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Enjoyable setI would recommend this to a friend!Cute chess set that is playable, fits the HP theme. The only downsides is that the chess pieces don't stick to the board, much like a real chess set, but can be more precarious being slippery lego pieces. The other unfortunate downside are the collectible chocolate frog cards. I understand random assortment, but getting duplicates in a moderately expensive set is quite unacceptable.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Wizard’s Chess
- June 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome collectible chess setI would recommend this to a friend!As a HP fan, this is a collectible HP memorabilia and a functional chess set too. Plus the fun of building it yourself. The instruction booklet was quite easy to follow. Its nice to have 4 mini figures which includes the 3 main characters (Harry, Ron, and Hermione). Its a good size to use as a proper chess set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Wizard’s Chess