Appeal to arts and crafts lovers with this cool LEGO® DOTS (41907) Desk Organizer set! Made to be quickly and easily assembled, this DIY toy offers kids the chance to create and decorate their own desk organizer with working drawer, then redesign the pattern over and over. Cleanup and sorting are a breeze thanks to the enclosed storage tray.
Useful, creative organizer set
This pretty set features a multicolored desk organizer with 2 sections to hold pencils, paperclips or other office supplies, an opening drawer with a white handle to hold precious items and a photo holder, plus colorful tiles to stretch kids’ imaginations and self-expressive play skills while making the desk organizer uniquely theirs.
Creative play for kids who love arts and crafts
The joy of this toy is the chance for kids to be imaginative and decorate the desk organizer however they like, to match their mood or their room or share their designs with friends. It makes a great gift for Christmas, birthdays or any time.
- Encourage your child’s creativity with this pretty LEGO® DOTS (41907) desk organizer, featuring a multicolored box with 2 compartments, a photo holder and an opening drawer. Play starts with assembly, out of the tray!
- Creativity and storage on display! Kids can push their design skills as they decorate the desk organizer, following the pattern ideas on the packaging and building instructions or coming up with their own fresh look.
- The colorful tiles are great for creating easy and edgy crafts. Kids can also swap the tiles to and from any of the other DOTS packs, such as Extra DOTS - Series 2 (41916) or the other room decor sets!
- Any fan of DIY or arts and crafts will love this awesome toy. The useful and cute organizer and colorful tiles make a thrilling Christmas, birthday or open-ended creative activity gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Decorative storage. With the desk organizer measuring over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep, this easy DIY craft toy is perfect for young designers to practice their creations again and again.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and give them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the box and the creativity begins with assembling the desk organizer. Clear, easy-to-follow instructions help make construction a snap. Cleanup and storage are also a breeze thanks to the enclosed storage tray.
- Give kids cool crafts to create with LEGO® DOTS sets. This clever organizer set offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® building bricks and tiles meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and tiles are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building kit meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cute, but SMALL!I would recommend this to a friend!I recieved this Lego desk organizer to test and review. It is a cute desk organizer for a child's desk because it is tiny. The "post-it note" spot is really and you would have to find miniature post-it's to fit. The drawer is also really small so it could be used for thumb tacks or paperclips. Another thing that could be a problem, since the ages on this are 6+ I feel like if a younger child was trying to make this, the directions could be a little easier to read. It just shows pictures of each step and the organizer as each piece gets put on, what would make it easier for a child would be to show which piece is needed and how many so you don't have to figure out which piece is needed because some look a lot alike but one may be just a little shorter or so. Other than that it was pretty easy to put together which took me about 15 minutes to finish it. I love all the different shapes and size pieces to decorate it with, and they give you plenty of them to do any design you would like, I did a different design for each panel. They give you many design ideas or you can make your own, and if you mess up or just want to change up your design, they have this awesome little tool that will pop the piece right off. It also has a spot on the back for a picture, business card, whatever you would like to put there to look at. The last time I was in Walmart I ended up coming across these sets and they were priced at $20, although that's not a bad price, I would expect them to be closer to the $10-$15 range, that would be more of a price I would be willing to pay for how small these actually are. I have added pictures of the organizer, along with one that shows my hand next to it, so you can see the small size.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?45Desk Organizer
- August 2nd, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Impractical organizerSwan | 45-54Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter was so excited to get this organizer for her new desk but was very disappointed after building it. It was too small to fit an actual post-it pad like shown in the photo. The pencil holder is only 2” deep so the pencils are almost falling out. Great concept but the first time I have seen LEGO fail at executing a design.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 45 minsWas this helpful?15Desk Organizer
- June 2nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun Desk Accessory6220 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was an impulse buy on a Target run. It was easy to put together and very fun to decorate. (And probably re-decorate when the mood strikes.) I am not fond of the color scheme, but have other plates in my stash that I can substitute later. I also purchased two packs of the Series 2 Extra Dots and used the translucent ones to decorate.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Desk Organizer
- September 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much fun!I would recommend this to a friend!We bought this LEGO dots desk organizer about a week ago and my daughter loved assembling it. It’s small in size so my daughter uses it to store change and scissors. This would make a great gift for school aged kids! They get to decorate it any way they want with different color and shaped LEGO dots.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Desk Organizer