- Upscaled Mug – Blue
Upscaled Mug – Blue
Temporarily out of stock
Imagine that you’re part of the LEGO® universe when you have a drink from this life-sized LEGO mug! This blue plastic mug is more than 10 times larger than the ones you find in your LEGO sets and perfect for when you need to take a break from building. Collect several mugs and stack them for easy storage.
- Features an upscaled version of the LEGO® mug element in blue plastic
- 10 times larger than a standard LEGO® mug element!
- Take a drink break from building with this perfect blue mug!
- If you have more than one mug, you can stack them to save storage space
- Mug measures over 5” (13cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide with handle, and 3” (8cm) in diameter
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- December 20th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Nice "Little" Cup but won't hold heat in.NerdyDolphins | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this at LL Malaysia because, well, just because I needed an Awesome Minifig Mug! I noticed the small dimensions of the cup at the time, so I knew to expect a smaller cuppa, but the real disappointment for me is that it won't hold the heat in for long at all. To enjoy a hot cuppa, you need to down it quite quickly, otherwise not even Luke will keep it warm :). Granted that as this is primarily designed as a children's cup and I feel that LEGO would not want it to hold water at boiling temperature "ad infinitum", so the design is quite sound. The issue is mine, not the cups. Maybe a "Grown Up" version in the same styling could be sold as well? I know that I would buy an insulated Upscaled Minifig Mug - Maybe upscale it a bit more too!' Heck, I'd buy two. One for home and one for work. Thanks LEGO. You are keeping this aging dude young.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Upscaled Mug – Blue
- March 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Normal cup with normal volumeByggareKama | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFrom a design point of view this mug sucks, but it is not meant to be a great design piece. IT IS AN UPSCALED LEGO MUG! It is dishwasher safe, but there are two cavities on the underside that collect water. One in the bottom and one in the handle. The problem cannot be solved without changing the design. It's not a ceramic mug. It is made of some plastic and has a lower insulating ability, but does not break as easily if dropped. Maximum temperature is 95 °C (203 °F). Minimum temperature is 0 °C (32 °F). In terms of volume, it holds 250 millilitres, which is exactly a metric cup. For reference 1 U.S. "legal cup" is equal to 240 millilitres. A little margin to the rim would have been desirable, but it's a little far-fetched to say it's small. The size is basically normal. I guess we live in a super sized world where people lost the idea of what is reasonable.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Upscaled Mug – Blue
- March 1st, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0no hot beveragesdisabledadidas1 | 35-44Purchased for: Selfi just chatted with someone from lego. she said that it cannot be used for hot beveragesWas this helpful?35Upscaled Mug – Blue
- March 8th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good mug, low volumeGuyFlannigan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGrowing up you always wished you could have LEGO accessories for yourself, right? As soon as I saw the mug, I knew I had to have it. It arrived in the mail today and it's exactly as you'd think; a LEGO mug! The only downside is it only holds 8 fluid ounces. Ah well. My daughter will enjoy it when she's old enough to use mugs without tops.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Upscaled Mug – Blue