Help your child watch over LEGO® City with the great 60206 Sky Police Jet Patrol. This LEGO 4+ set is specially designed to be fun and easy for preschoolers and youngsters, featuring a cool toy jet plane with opening minifigure cockpit and searchlight, plus a special Starter Brick base that lets even first-time builders experience the pride of constructing buildings, vehicles and more, all on their own. The included simple guide to build and play will also help your young everyday hero understand the purpose of the building steps and grow their imagination and confidence for the perfect start to LEGO brick building in a familiar LEGO City setting. This fun LEGO City police chase set also includes an opening safe with room for gem elements, handcuffs and 2 minifigures.
- LEGO® 4+ sets are specially designed to be fun and easy for youngsters and help to grow their confidence with simple building steps for the perfect start to LEGO brick building.
- Includes 2 LEGO® City minifigures: a Sky Police pilot and a crook.
- Features an easy-to-build Sky Police jet with opening minifigure cockpit, searchlight and a Starter Brick base to get your child building and playing quickly in the exciting LEGO® City universe.
- Also includes an opening mini safe box with room for loot.
- Accessory elements include 2 gem elements, a crowbar and a set of handcuffs.
- Pry the safe door open with the crowbar to get to the gems inside.
- Race through the skies in a high-speed jet police chase.
- Turn the searchlight to find the crook before he gets away with the loot!
- LEGO® 4+ introduces your child to a wide universe of their everyday heroes in these LEGO City police sets.
- LEGO® 4+ play sets were previously branded as LEGO Juniors and are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building.
- Makes an ideal gift for preschoolers and youngsters.
- Toy Sky Police jet plane measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- February 20th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Jet!EGP17 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis would be a great starter kit or a nice kit to add on to other sets, such as the police station. Two figures are included. They are very standard police and criminal figures. The jet is nice. A sturdy build. Ps.. I’d like to know where all these gems come from and move there ;) every police/bad guy set, there is a jewel in a rock/tree/bush.. etc lolPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sky Police Jet Patrol
- February 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Prisonner has escaped (again!)I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonAs a dad of a young son, I fully stand by those 4+ sets! Building it is easy and it takes no time (15 to 20 minutes in this case), thus my 2 years old son helped me a lot with it. Of course past the middle, his focus decreased, but as soon as it was finished, he took it from my hands and started playing with it! What did my son like about this set? I asked him, but I didn't get an answer :) I know that he liked the escaped prisoner and the jet. If it has some wheels under, he always tends to play more with it. On my side, what can I say, I had fun building it together. The bottom piece of the jet is one huge molded brick. LEGO used specific brick molds that reasulted in a lower total of bricks. The visor of the jet's pilot is not seen often in sets, in fact, it's our first one. It is totally unrealistic to have a jet arresting a bandit, but totally LEGOrealistic to do so and my son is quite happy with it :) Talking about the prisonner 50380, I believe that I have seen him in other City police sets. The number on his shirt is not a LEGO set number, it would have been a fun Easter egg! I haven't figured out its meaning yet.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sky Police Jet Patrol
- October 7th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Way too Easy for 3 Year OldTaka |Purchased for: SonMy son got this as a present from his grandparents, but this one is way too easy to build. He finishes this in 10 minutes or less, and he can't build that many kinds of things like 3 in 1 series he likes. This one is a disappointment. I won't recommend it unless your kid is 2 year old or not advanced with LEGO.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Sky Police Jet Patrol
- March 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GoodI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a pretty good set . The minifigs are nice but the plane is rather smallPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sky Police Jet Patrol