- Salt and Pepper Set
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
Salt and Pepper Set
Average rating4.5out of 5 stars
Shop more like this:
Collect the 1-stud LEGO® bricks with flavour! Just like the real thing, except they're 600 times bigger! The single-stud Salt and Pepper shakers make a great addition to every LEGO builder's kitchen in a sleek black-and-white design.
- Features 2 LEGO® 1-stud brick shakers, upscaled 600 times, in black and white
- Spice up your kitchen with super-sized LEGO style!
- Makes a great gift for LEGO fans
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
91% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
- July 13th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good, but better with some modificationElSkutto | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had never bought a salt and pepper shaker set until I saw the Lego versions. All in all, I'm very happy with my purchase, although I did have to do some minor modifications in the end. As others have mentioned, these load from the bottom, which is problematic. I've found the best way to do this is to simply place a piece of tape over the holes before turning the shaker over to refill. Remove the tape once done and you're good to go. The other nit is the fact that the holes are the same diameter on both shakers. Unless you buy extremely fine pepper, you'll have a challenge getting any to come out of those tiny holes. The solution is to make the holes bigger; simply use a very small drill bit (1mm diameter should do it) and re-drill each hole and the problem is solved. Obviously, you should do this while the shaker is empty. If you have access to a drill and don't mind doing some very minor modifications, this set will serve your needs just fine. They're great conversation-starters, too!18 July 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist , Consumer ServicesWe're honored to hear that your first salt & pepper shaker set is our very own LEGO® Salt and Pepper Set! We think you'll find that you will now be able to BUILD up some flavor in your dishes using these handy shakers. We strongly advise against making any modifications to this product or any LEGO® product. Thank you for bringing forward the feedback that finely milled pepper works best in the pepper shaker.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Salt and Pepper Set
- December 17th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice knickknackCaptainNovaHunter | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's a salt & pepper shaker set. Not much you can say about that, really! They can, of course, stack to save a little bit of counter space. They cost the same as a cheap set from a supermarket, and are far more interesting.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Salt and Pepper Set
- April 19th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice accessory for the homeKansasBard | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!My wife has put off buying a salt and pepper shaker set for years because she couldn't find one that fit our lifestyle. When I showed her the LEGO set, she immediately knew it was the right one for us. The shakers fill from the bottom (rubber stoppers). There's no way to close the tops, but that's not a problem. Best of all, these are LEGO bricks, so they stack very nicely!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Salt and Pepper Set
- June 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Salt and Pepper Peas and CarrotsBlakeynumber9 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA wonderful piece for my kitchen table. Lets your guest know that you like me some Legos!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Salt and Pepper Set