Enter the world of Diagon Alley™Tap a brick in the wall behind the Leaky Cauldron pub and enter the world of Diagon Alley™, where wizards and witches find their potions and Hogwarts students stock up on school supplies like cauldrons, broomsticks and of course, wands. Measuring over a metre wide, this epic model is filled with authentic film details and a menagerie of 14 minifigures, including four exclusive new characters!
The most detailed LEGO® Harry Potter™ Diagon Alley™ set yetFans of Harry Potter™ will love discovering the magnificent window displays and intriguing interiors of Diagon Alley™, London’s most magical secret shopping street. This remarkable set captures incredible detail from many of the Harry Potter™ films and can be built four different ways, including closed into a real alley for role-playing stories filled with intrigue and mystery. It’s also compatible with the LEGO® Modular Buildings series, for even more world-building fun.
Ollivanders™ Wand Shop
Get ‘chosen’ by a magic wand just like Harry Potter™.
Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes
Stock up on Dungbombs, Pygmy Puffs and other silly supplies.
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Stop in for an ice cream cone or a sundae or two.
Scribbulus™ Writing Implements
Find magical ink, quills and parchment at this stationery shop.
Flourish & Blotts™
Drop in on a Gilderoy Lockhart™ book-signing event.
Quality Quidditch™ Supplies
Pick up that Firebolt broomstick and other equipment.
Four new faces—only in this setPopulate the mysterious shops and streets of Diagon Alley™ with four new character minifigures you won’t find anywhere else, including Gilderoy Lockhart, Florean Fortescue, Lucius Malfoy and the Daily Prophet photographer.
The wand chooses the wizardEvery young witch or wizard’s journey must include a visit to Ollivanders™, makers of fine wands since 382 BC. This is where Harry was chosen by his own wand, on his very first visit to Diagon Alley™. Check out the LEGO® wand case – it’s designed especially for this set.
Build along with the Weasley TwinsJoin Fred and George Weasley of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes for an inside look at the exclusive new Diagon Alley™ set and watch them build QR-code portals to this magical world.
Get a closer lookWhether for play or display, the exclusive new Diagon Alley™ makes an amazing addition to the LEGO® Harry Potter™ universe. See the set in all its magical glory here.
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Diagon Alley™ (75978) is a superb recreation of London’s most magical shopping street for fans of the Harry Potter movies aged 16 and up.
Iconic stores packed with authentic movie details
Measuring more than a meter wide, the impressive model captures the scale and ambience of the bustling magic-supplies hub. Behind magnificent facades lie intriguing interiors, fascinating features and familiar characters. Check out the wands at Ollivanders™; drop in on Gilderoy Lockhart™'s book-signing event at Flourish & Blotts™ bookseller; obtain a love potion from Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes™; and peruse the products and paraphernalia at Scribbulus™ Writing Implements, Quality Quidditch™ Supplies, Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor and the Daily Prophet™.
Cool collectible building toys
The extensive range of LEGO models and playsets provide fans of the Harry Potter Universe with endless imaginative fun and creative display possibilities.
- This large LEGO® Harry Potter™ Diagon Alley™ (75978) display model gives fans of the Harry Potter movies aged 16 and up a chance to recreate magical London’s most magical shopping street.
- Includes Ollivanders™ Wand Shop, Scribbulus™ Writing Implements, Quality Quidditch™ Supplies, Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor, Flourish & Blotts™ bookseller, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes™ and the Daily Prophet™ entrance.
- Authentic accessories and familiar minifigures from the Harry Potter™ movies makeit possible to create a ‘living model’ with endless possibilities to rearrange and create new narratives.
- This challenging and rewarding construction set makes a great Christmas or birthday gift for kids, Harry Potter™ fans, model enthusiasts and lovers of LEGO® brick building aged 16 and up.
- Measuring over 11” (29cm) high, 40” (102cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep, this LEGO® Harry Potter™ Diagon Alley™ set is crammed to the rooftops with authentic details.
- No batteries required. This modular construction set provides a hands-on, fulfilling building experience. Even the famous hat-lifting entrance to Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes™ is powered by hand.
- If you’re thinking of buying this remarkable model as a gift for someone new to LEGO® building kits, don't worry – it comes with easy-to-follow, printed building instructions. Open the box and let the building fun begin!
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets contain favorite characters, amazing features and familiar locations from the popular movies. They make ideal gifts for anyone wanting to recreate the movie magic.
- LEGO® construction toys meet the highest industry standards to ensure every brick is consistent and compatible, connecting and pulling apart perfectly every time – no magic required!
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure each one meets the highest safety standards in the world.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0If your a Harry Potter fan its a mustEggbooooo | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the best lego sets ever. The set is full of little details and has an amazing exterior to display. This set is also good to play with because of its open back and also the amount of cool design will also help you become immersed in the harry potter universe. The main positive of this set is the exterior and when it's on display it really comes into its own. It also helps that Diagon alley is a really iconic place and lego did a great job of recreating it. The colours of this set are bright and in your face so you cant miss it but also some of the buildings are dark so you can display its next a modular lego set and it will fit in fine. The build techniques in this set is also fun and unique with a cool chimney for Olivanders and a unique mechanism for the Weasley Wizard Wheezes shop as well as a cool slant for the front of Quality Quidditch Supplies. Another cool addition is the greebling of the street and the fact that you can move the building apart and create your own street A few problems with this set is probably the minifigures though they are mostly fine its more the facts that they repeat too many prints. Another thing is that its annoying that they did't have key characters like Mr Weasley and Rita Skeeter However Lockhart is amazing. The main criticism of this set is to do with the lack of a couple of key shops E.G The leaky cauldron, Borgin and Burkes and Gringotts (this might be made as a set individually). But most of these are nit picks and don't really take away from this set. Overall this set is super cool and is both a great display piece and also a good play set. I would recommend this set to any Harry Potter fan even though this set is a bit expensive and also you could get Hogwarts for the same or £20 less I would say it is worth it. Also box 21 is a neat surprisePlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Diagon Alley™
- October 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Detailedljwilks04 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is a great set. There is so much detail in every building. Every nook and cranny is packed with something. I built this with my Lego obsessed 5 year old - who also loves Harry Potter. We tried to pace ourselves and limited ourselves to two bags per day. There are 20 bags total and a surprise #21 box.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Diagon Alley™
- September 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Go Shopping HarryValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the largest set I have tackled to date, by quite some way and I was a little nervous about it just because of the size. The fact that each book refers to one particular set of shops makes it easy to have a natural break off point. So much so, I split this build over 4 days and it is a good job I did as there were some spots that challenged me and I probably would have made a right old mess of things if I had tried to "push it". I really enjoyed all the little details inside the shops that really bring the sets to life. I kept gasping as I built things because of the detail they added. So much so I think I drove the other half up the proverbial wall - he just kept telling me "Yes, I know, I've watched a build video". I'm not a big fan of stickers and there are a LOT of stickers in this build. This is particularly true for Book 4, I felt like I spent ages trying to line everything up nice and neatly and I am actually surprised that I got most of them pretty accurate with only a smidge of unpeeling going on. Was well worth it though as the finished product looks really good in my display cabinet - storefront side to the mirror at the back so you can see inside all the stores. The storefronts themselves I really liked as well but I had to make a display decision and this seemed the best way. I thoroughly enjoyed the build itself even if I did have issues with the chair/table arrangement on top of the Ice Cream Parlour and also with the Weasley hat lifting figure. Not too keen on the wall clipping in to place behind it either as my fingers really struggled clipping it into place. Got there in the end with both of them and only the figure problems seemed to be a a build issue. The chair/table problem does seem to be a placement issue that you need to work around for yourself although I have seen it completed as per the manual image. Number Of Pieces: 5,544 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07 Build Time: Book 1 - Ollivander's and Scribbulus - 5.25 Hours Book 2 - Quality Quidditch Supplies and Daily Prophet - 4 Hours Book 3 - Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour and Flourish and Blotts - 5.75 Hours Book 4 - Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and Knockturn Alley entrance - 7.5 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 22 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Diagon Alley™
- October 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0pure Lego/Potter fun!drunybrick | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfmy wife and i have been building Lego Potter sets since Covid started,it gave us much fun while being at home and has turned into a passion, we try to finish 1 bag of bricks per night, unfortunately we have built allLlego potter sets available,cant wait for attack on the burrow to be back in stock(only one we don't have). Diagon Alley is the most challenging and enjoyable set yet. Don't let the price deter you because it is really 4 sets in 1, works out to be about 100 dollars per building which is in line with other sets.Building it was a blast and the finished product is spectacular.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Diagon Alley™