Pass the force onto your builderThe LEGO® Star Wars™ Death Star is great for LEGO fans, Star Wars fans and fans of a challenge!
Ultimate Collector's SeriesThe perfect addition to any LEGO Star Wars collection!
LEGO® STAR WARS DEATH STAR™
Aim the turbo laser towers
Swivel the towers and move the lasers up and down.
Trash compactor moving walls
Reenact the iconic escape scene.
Droid Maintenance Room
Includes a galaxy of intricate and authentic environments.
Emperor Palpatine's throne room
Endless possibilities to play and impressive display.
Superlaser planet destroyer
Swivel and tilt the superlaser from the control room.
Lord Vader's TIE Advanced
With space for Vader inside
Includes 23 iconic LEGO Star Wars minifigures and accessoriesR2-D2, C-3PO, Chewbacca, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia and more.
Reenact amazing scenes from the Star Wars saga with the Empire’s ultimate planet-zapping weapon—the Death Star! With over 4,000 pieces, this fantastic model has a galaxy of intricate and authentic environments, including a superlaser control room, Imperial conference chamber, hangar bay with moving launch rack and Lord Vader’s TIE Advanced with space for Vader inside, Emperor Palpatine’s throne room, Droid maintenance room, detention block, trash compactor, tractor beam, cargo area, turbo laser with spring-loaded shooters and seats for the 2 Death Star Gunners, and 2 movable turbo laser towers. This fantastic set also includes 23 iconic minifigures and 2 Droids to ensure hours of Star Wars battle fun.
- Includes 23 minifigures: Grand Moff Tarkin, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Imperial Navy Officer, Imperial Officer, 2 Stormtroopers, 2 Death Star Troopers, 2 Emperor's Royal Guards, 2 Death Star Gunners, Death Star Droid, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, C-3PO, Han Solo, Han Solo (disguise), Luke Skywalker (Tatooine), Luke Skywalker (disguise) and Luke Skywalker (final duel), plus R2-D2, an Imperial Astromech and a Dianoga trash compactor monster.
- Features a superlaser control room, Imperial conference chamber, hangar bay with moving launch rack and detachable TIE Advanced with space for Lord Vader inside, Emperor Palpatine’s throne room, Droid maintenance room, detention block, trash compactor, tractor beam, cargo area, turbo laser with spring-loaded shooters and seats for the 2 Death Star gunners, and 2 movable turbo laser towers.
- Weapons include 3 Lightsabers, 4 blasters, 3 blaster pistols, 4 blaster rifles, 2 force pikes, 2 Force Lightning elements and a bowcaster.
- Load up and fire the turbo laser’s spring-loaded shooters to keep the rebels at bay.
- Maneuver Lord Vader’s TIE Advanced into position and prepare for launch.
- Battle the Royal Guard in the throne room and then take on Palpatine himself!
- Help Leia escape from the detention block and swing to safety with Luke across the chasm!
- Will Obi-Wan shut down the tractor beam and help the rebels defeat the Empire?
- Can you spot the Dianoga trash compactor monster?
- Recreate other unforgettable scenes from the classic Star Wars films.
- The perfect addition to any LEGO® Star Wars collection.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 14 and over.
- Measures over 16” (41cm) high, and 16” (42cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0That's Not A PlanetValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIn the interest of full disclosure I didn't complete this build - The Boy built it and it was his first big build. He definitely enjoyed the build but found certain bits of it quite challenging (particularly fitting the central lift) and I think it may have burnt him out as he hasn't lifted a brick since finishing it nearly 2 weeks ago. The finished Death Star is surprisingly heavy. I had the joy of locating it to it's final home and picking it up the sheer weight of the finished unit surprised me. It is also BIG so it has had to go on top of the display unit which is fortunately deep enough to accept it. The real problem I have with that is that you can't see in to it too easily and all the detailing is lost for casual observation. There are LOTS of little details included and I really enjoyed helping him place the mini figures which was my only input to this build. His favourite bit is Vader's fighter, he has been after one for so long and this is the nearest he has gotten to one. I think mine is the destruction ray as it just really pops when on display, even if I did manage to knock it off when first positioning it. Tons of details from the films and they are covered in the product description so I'm not going to waffel on - except TRASH COMPACTOR! Number Of Pieces: 4,016 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.10 Build Time: 17.25 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 17 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Death Star™
- January 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the best Lego buildsIncendium | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI recently purchased this set on Amazon, with Prime I got the set for 20% off and it is so worth it. The build took me 18 hours over a span of 2 days, the first day took me 13 hours and the next day took the remaining 5. The set has so many playable areas, traps, and hidden secrets. The set comes with 23 minifigures, which are all so much more detailed than the 2008 version of this set. It's a very good upgrade. Many people talk about the price, and how its too expensive, but the set you get is very worth it. I replaced the lightsaber hilts on the minifigures with the old chrome versions, which are much better than the current metallic grey. I also tried to replicate each scene from the cover art, and the back cover art of the Lego box. I had to add about 3 Darth Vaders onto the set, to recreate the Obi-Wan fight, the Throne Room fight, and the round table. Highly recommend this set for any Lego fans, just know that the build is a long time, which was one of my favourite things about the set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Death Star™
- August 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The battle station is fully operational!!2222 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just finished building the ultimate collector’s series death star and it is totally awesome. One of my most favourite features are the detention block and the trash compactor.i like how the detention block has a little trap door leading right to the compactor and you can make han, luke, chewie and leia jump in. I also like how the stickers in the detention blocks hallway make it look longer. I also like the hangar bay too and how LEGO revised the diagona. My favourite minifigure is the black suited imperial officer and imperial navy troopers. I strongly recomend this set if you have enough money!!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Death Star™
- December 24th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Everyone is overreacting, Krennic deliveredsuperfan | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPeople are overreacting. Krennic made sure to deliver a Death Star, and he did. As soon as the pictures of 75159 and 75098 came out, the community ranted on these sets. This reaction will soon grow to the universal dislike of both sets. Both those sets had high price-per-piece ratios, yet 10236 had a higher ratio, and it was met with universal acclaim. 10236 even had fewer figures and fewer exclusive ones. 75159 upset a lot because many own 10188. For the regular customer, an improved remake with a slightly increased price tag is favourable over a discontinued set that is 2-3 times the price. After reading many of the reviews, it is clear that they’re reviewing the price tag, the UCS label, and the picture at the front. I never seen people do an instruction manual comparison, and prove the sets to be complete replicas. Many people enjoy the set, so it isn’t right to push the negative reaction. Now to the review. This model requires a clear table to make most of your play. Since this model is so heavy, it is important to carry it using both arms, and have it close to the floor. This model is not sturdy, and it cannot withstand falls. To show the amount of room, I took photos of the death star without the minifigures. Since the rooms are connected and have a lot of space, there is a lot of play value. To provide vehicle play value, we get a TIE advanced; the model’s wings come off too easily, and it cannot withstand pressure. Despite the space constraints, the throne room was captured well, and the railing has a more precise location. After comparing the building instructions, I found the sets to be structurally the same. In the old set, only grey bricks embed the plates, coloured bricks are ow embedded into the plates and several sections of the set feel more complete. The railings are more curved and complete. The racks and canisters have more pieces in their builds, and they look more detailed. The biggest improvement are the minifigures, and now they are up to today’s standards. You also get four more imperials. Tarkin has a more detailed torso and lighter hair than his Rebels counterpart. Leia’s torso, and Han’s hair were long overdue updates. We finally got them. The Death Star Troopers exclusive torso better match the films. The lieutenant and officer are recurring extras, and have unique torsos. All capes use crease-free fabric. Consoles have updated prints. The turbo laser has received a huge update, and the central laser is more secured. As someone who did not own 10188, the entire build process felt new to me. I just got into LEGO Star Wars when 10188 came out, and I was never able to afford it. By the time I could, I was disappointed with 10188’s minifigure selection. With 75159’s release, it worked out in the end. If you already own 10188, this set is probably not worth your time, money, and space. If you enjoy Star Wars and Rogue One, and you want your VIP points to go to good use, I highly recommend this set. I hope this helps. Merry Christmas and happy holidaysPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Death Star™