Build an iconic supercar!Authentic replica of the classic Bugatti Chiron in 1:8 scale.
Art. Form. Technique.A spectacular LEGO reinterpretation of the Bugatti design DNA.
LEGO® Technic™ Bugatti Chiron
Insert the top speed key.
Switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position.
Featuring a TECHNIC fully-functioning 8-speed gear box.
Captures the feel of the genuine automobile.
Unique serial number
Look for it beneath the hood.
Build just like a Bugatti engineer
Instructions mirror the way a real Bugatti is assembled.
The most sophisticated LEGO engine yet.
A must-have modelThe ultimate addition to any LEGO® car lover's collection!
Explore engineering excellence with the LEGO® Technic™ 42083 Bugatti Chiron advanced building set. This exclusive model has been developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S to capture the essence of the quintessential super sports car, and comes with gleaming aerodynamic bodywork, logoed spoked rims with low-profile tires, and detailed brake discs. The accessible cockpit features a Technic 8-speed gearbox with movable paddle gearshift and a steering wheel bearing the Bugatti emblem. Insert the top speed key and you can switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position. The rear lid affords a glimpse of the detailed W16 engine with moving pistons, while beneath the hood you’ll discover a unique serial number and a compact storage compartment containing a stylish Bugatti overnight bag. This 1:8 scale model comes with a classic Bugatti duo-tone blue color scheme that reflects the brand's signature color, and a set of stickers for additional detailing. The set is delivered in luxurious box packaging and includes a color collector’s booklet with comprehensive building instructions.
- Exclusive 1:8 scale LEGO® Bugatti Chiron replica model with a wealth of luxurious features, including aerodynamic bodywork with an active rear wing, logoed spoked rims with low-profile tires, detailed brake discs and a W16 engine with moving pistons.
- Open the doors to access the detailed cockpit featuring a LEGO® Technic™ 8-speed gearbox with movable paddle gearshift and a steering wheel bearing the Bugatti emblem.
- Insert the top speed key to switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position.
- Lift the hood to access a compact storage compartment containing a stylish Bugatti overnight bag.
- Check out the detailed W16 engine with moving pistons.
- Includes a unique serial number located beneath the hood.
- Comes with a classic Bugatti duo-tone blue color scheme that reflects the brand's signature color, plus a set of cool stickers for additional detailing.
- Delivered in luxurious box packaging.
- Includes a color collector's booklet with comprehensive building instructions.
- This LEGO® Technic™ model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes 3,599 pieces.
- Suitable for ages 16+.
- Bugatti Chiron measures over 5” (14cm) high, 22” (56cm) long and 12.5”(32cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Build!MikeB | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first Technic build (well since the late 70's when they first came out anyways). It was great fun - I spent the week between C-mas and New Years building the Chiron. It was definitely more fun than I anticipated and the level of detailing is really nice. The engineering that went into the transmission, suspension, drivetrain, engine, etc is quite impressive. The hood design is a little disappointing while the rear end is really nice! Overall I found the instructions to be pretty good. Unfortunately I did make a mistake and had to do a partial tear-down which was a pain (see below). I believe in step 187, part 2, I reversed the small pin and this was impinging on the gears outside the motor. Somehow I missed this and had to go back from the end of Book 1 where the "marriage" process occurs. Some thoughts: - No missing pieces. I had the usual extra small pieces at the end too. - The transmission uses rubber bands to hold the gear selector. Inevitably these will dry out and break. It would be nice if Lego could figure out how to use springs instead. - If you need to tear down and re-build the model some of the pieces are brutally hard to remove. A great example would be the long gray pin pieces that slide into a blind hole (e.g. you cant push them out from the other end and the head of the pin is flush w/ the beam so you cant really grab onto it). See step 467 for example. I had to remove all the structure around the pin(s) and then twist all the parts until I could a grasp on the pin. Ideally Lego would add a slide on sleeve at the end of the pins so that there is some exposed length to grab onto. With this in mind moving forward I will probably never push blind pins in all the way until I'm 100% sure the build is correct! All in all an amazing build that I would recommend to anyone.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron
- September 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Building ExperiencePato | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a little new to the Technic line, having only built the Rally Car before this. From the moment I opened the box, I knew this would be an experience. Firstly, the box design and presentation is beautiful, love the mosaic of the inner boxes. I love seeing how the engineering comes together throughout the build, and this did not disappoint in that area, the build mimics the actual build process in that the engine and gearbox are built separately and then married to the rest of the body. Having said all that, I do have a few nitpicks/criticisms: For the price point, there are a lot of stickers; for $350 USD, I'd expect some custom-printed parts. The joy of building the massive, 12 cylinder engine is lost under a non-opening rear decklid, you can barely see the pistons working. The doors seem a little flimsy; only one attachment point and nothing to stop them from going too far into the cockpit when closed. The model is so heavy, even having 2 shocks per wheel doesn't seem to be enough to hold up its weight. No room for motors/servos to motorize. This definitely seems to be more of a static model than something to really be "played" with, but I did really enjoy the build, and it looks fantastic. I will be moving on to the Porsche when my bank account recovers!Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron
- November 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My Favourite BuildValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst things first, we need to talk about the packaging. I was completely blown away when I opened this box up as it is all sectioned up in to individual boxes which are then printed to make up a view of the actual vehicle this set is based on. Even better, you can change the boxes up to make up a rear view. The inside of the box lid is also printed with concept drawings of various Bugatti vehicles. Simply gorgeous packaging that I will be keeping intact and not folding down for flat storage. As anticipated the build itself is complex and you really need to concentrate. So much so I spent 4 Days constructing this vehicle and really immersing myself in the whole build experience. The upshot of this was that I had no functionality issues when it was built and the drive train seems to work well with the gearing. There are some tricky sections where you have to work from underneath - so much so my husband asked if I wanted him to build me an inspection pit. I cannot say enough good about this set. I was so disappointed to finally finish the build and I would happily start it all over again right now with the hugest grin on my face. Definitely one for the Lego Addict though as it is not going to be quick to construct no matter how experienced you are and it WILL challenge you. I was so impressed with how it all went together I actually took progress pictures of how each box broke down in to construction. Number Of Pieces: 3599 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09 Build Time: 15 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron
- July 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent choice kitAntonio123 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt never stops to amaze me the engineering and imagination that goes into designing this beautiful kits. I have built the Carrousel, the Roller Coaster, the Ferris Wheel, the Star Destroyer and the Millenium Falcom among others but when it comes to detail and ingenuity, this kit has it all. I am taking my time building it to enjoy at its fullest the intricate details it has. Yes, there are some minor flaws in the instruction books but I use those to enhance my ability to build. I still have some work to do, the kit is not finished. But I had to to write this review. The way the engineering of parts and how the power train and front section mate, so perfectly aligned parts, incredible! If I was to find a real flaw, it would be that the kit is not motorized. But needles to say somebody will find a way of doing so. The box is a work of art! The way the different parts boxes are printed and placed to simulate the rear of the car (one section) is great. I plan to use the box to showcase the kit. I have pre-ordered de Lamborghini Sian and expect delivery within the next days. My only hope is that the kit is as challenging or better than this. Thank you for keeping me active through the pandemic with the kits. They helped my household stay calmed and at ease. Yes, I recommend Lego kits to any and all my family and friend's. They keep your mind active, help keep your mechanical and motor skills active and in shape and are a very good promoting family playing together. P.S.: As a general comment, it is sad to see so many excellent kits “out of stock”.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron