Bowser’s Airship Expansion SetLEGO® Super Mario™
Earn Double VIP Points on purchases 11/10-17/10Not a VIP?
Small parts and Small Ball.
Kids can build Bowser’s iconic Airship to display and enhance their LEGO® Super Mario™ universe with this Expansion Set (71391). The ship can be arranged in ‘flying mode’ or folded out in ‘course mode’, and players must overcome challenges such as Bowser’s Mecha Hand and a POW Block to pop a Rocky Wrench from its hiding place. (Note: the 71360 or 71387 Starter Course is required for play.)
The set includes Kamek, Rocky Wrench and Goomba figures, plus a Cannon Start Pipe – use it to begin a 90-second level. Children can play solo, team up or compete against a friend with their LEGO® Mario™ or LEGO® Luigi™ figure. And look out for the free LEGO Super Mario app, which has building instructions, creative inspiration and more.
Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring family-favourite Super Mario characters into the real world and make ace gifts for trend-setting kids.
- Children can build and display a brilliant brick-built model of Bowser’s Airship and use it to create another unique level in their LEGO® Super Mario™ universe with this cool Expansion Set (71391).
- Includes LEGO® figures of 3 Super Mario™ characters, Kamek, a Rocky Wrench and a Goomba, plus a POW Block and a Cannon Start Pipe to begin the level and enhance digital-coin-collecting potential.
- The Airship unfolds to reveal a detailed interior, and there are lots of challenges for players, including using Kamek’s broom to knock over Bowser’s Mecha Hand and a plank to topple the mast.
- This 1,152-piece toy playset makes a wonderful birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 8 and up who own a LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course (71360 or 71387), which is required for play.
- Great for solo play or connect via Bluetooth to a friend’s LEGO® Mario™ or LEGO® Luigi™ figure (extra figures not included) for 2-player social fun where teamwork earns bonus coins.
- This Airship measures over 12 in. (30 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) long and 7.5 in. (19 cm) wide in display form and can be unfolded and combined with other LEGO® Super Mario™ sets in various ways.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app offers building instructions, inspiration, a safe forum for kids to share ideas and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy building sets bring Super Mario characters into the real world, offering limitless, fun, creative challenges through expansion, rebuilding and interactive play.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to guarantee that they are compatible and connect securely – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to ensure that they meet demanding global safety standards.
- September 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Nostalgia Set!I would recommend this to a friend!Upon seeing this set announced I was so ecstatic. As a 34 year old man, Mario 3 was my favorite NES game back in the day and I was so excited to see it in LEGO form. Apparently my son was too, and he actually wanted to get this set also! So my 7 year old son saved up all his money for months and months and got this set for himself. I helped him with some parts but it was easily buildable for a child that young. We have so much fun playing with it, the open and close function of it never gets old, and having a Kamek figure was the best part for my son. This is also the best display piece from LEGO Mario so far. Highly recommend this product!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Bowser’s Airship Expansion Set
- October 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great display pieceI would recommend this to a friend!Besides this and the character packs, I don't own any other Mario Lego sets. Because of this I can't speak for the play features but the set does make a great display piece. It was really fun to build, and looks great alongside my collection of the Mario character packs. I did miss using a physical instruction book to build it, but the app instructions are pretty clear.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Bowser’s Airship Expansion Set
- September 13th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building instructionsI would recommend this to a friend!I don’t like that it doesn’t not come with building instructions I get you guys want to give us the zoom option but I think if your gonna do that you should do building instructions plus virtual instructions I have a friend who also bought ht this for his 12 year old and his 12 year old did not have any device to download instructions and the set was uselessPlay Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Bowser’s Airship Expansion Set
- August 11th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0No printed instructions in boxI would recommend this to a friend!Beware if you planned on building this somewhere without internet/tablet device. There are NO printed instructions in the box. Trying to view them on a phone was laughably unusable. This was my first set with this 'surprise'. Very disappointed.17 August 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're sorry you were disappointed the set doesn't include physical building instructions. We’re always looking to explore new ways to play! One of those is having digital building instructions that allow for features like zooming in or viewing the build at different angles. You can download a PDF of the building instructions at LEGO.build/MarioBI-BV if you'd prefer.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Bowser’s Airship Expansion Set