Airshow Jet TransporterCity
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Send kids’ imaginations soaring with this LEGO® City Airshow Jet Transporter (60289) playset, including an articulated transporter truck and a cool toy jet airplane with adjustable tail fins and a tinted cockpit. Add the pilot and driver minifigures and an array of cool accessories for supersonic role-play adventures.
Exciting building set for kids aged 5 and up
This LEGO City playset comes with an easy-to-follow building guide and Instructions PLUS! Part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, this interactive construction guide, with zoom and rotate viewing tools, takes kids through the building process step by step.
LEGO City Great Vehicles – Cool toys for kids
Kids grow up surrounded by amazing vehicles and machines, and with LEGO City Great Vehicles building sets they get to explore them up close with realistic models and fun characters that inspire open-ended, imaginative play.
- Treat your everyday hero to this impressive LEGO® City Airshow Jet Transporter (60289) building set, with cool vehicles and fun characters that send imaginative role play skyward.
- What's in the box? Everything kids need to create a toy articulated transporter with a trailer for carrying the supercool jet, plus pilot and driver minifigures and fun accessories.
- This impressive building set features an articulated transporter with seating for the driver minifigure, plus an awesome jet withadjustable tail fins and a tinted minifigure cockpit.
- Makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day treat for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
- When built, the LEGO® City Airshow Jet Transporter (with jet onboard) measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 13.5 in. (34 cm) long and 6.5 in. (17 cm) wide.
- Accessory elements include a coffee cup, toolbox, wrench, hammer, 2 marshaling wands, flight helmet and an air mask.
- Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive construction guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools for young builders. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app.
- LEGO® City Great Vehicles sets nurture kids’ physical skills and confidence with feature-rich models and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play.
- All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety.
- January 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Best Lego SetI would recommend this to a friend!This LEGO Set will have your young ones beaming with their imagination. The LEGO® City Airshow Jet Transporter (60289)is a must have!. This LEGO Set features cool vehicles and fun characters that would send their imagination wild. In the box, you would find everything that your child needs to building a really cool articulated transporter with seating for the driver minifigure. When built, the Transporters is about 3 inches high,13.5 long and 6.5 inches wide. This set makes a great holiday and birthday presents. They will LOVE IT! My son plays with it all the time and he has created countless designs. This toy helps build his critical thinking skills and help with cognitive behavior.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Airshow Jet Transporter
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun.Dawn93 |I would recommend this to a friend!Awesome little lego set my kids have fun building different things it gets there minds thinking I absolutely love legos and I'm glad my kids do to it's fun for all of us I will say though that I don't recommend for kids under 8 because these pieces are just small enough to small to swallow also I would always make sure all pieces are picked up and haven't fell on the floor if you have smaller kids but all in all this is great and easy to figure out and all of the pieces are great sturdy quality. Also these make great gifts for boys and girls rather it's for there birthday, christmas, or just because they will love it guarantee.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Airshow Jet Transporter
- January 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Kit!I would recommend this to a friend!We got this kit for our son for Christmas and it was a huge hit! He immediately set to work putting it together. There were a few hiccups at first, but his mama helped him make adjustments to get him back on track. He started with the transporter itself and caught on pretty quickly that the second half was just like the first half. It took roughly 30 minutes to get the transporter together. Next, he put together the jet and flew through that as well. All in all, it took just over an hour to build it all, and it is the first LEGO set my son has had that he fully put together, and put up high so it wouldn't be destroyed by younger siblings! This kit was awesome, and we plan on getting more. The instructions were clear, and we all liked how the pieces were separated by step, so you only had to open one bag at a time, instead of getting them all mixed up. We also like that it came with a few additional pieces, in case any were lost along the way. My son put those in the mechanic's tool box because "every good mechanic has extra parts!"Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Airshow Jet Transporter
- January 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So FunI would recommend this to a friend!My sons had a fun time building this one. My 9 year old built the Trailer and my 8 year old built the jet. They also loved building the rest of the characters and tool sets. It was good seeing them working together. It took them almost an hour but they said they had fun building it. The instructions are easy to follow. They still play this set almost everyday! Highly recommended!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Airshow Jet Transporter