Want to keep a pet-obsessed child playing happily for hours? Gift them the Vet Clinic Ambulance (41445) toy. Packed with features and including 2 mini-dolls, this LEGO® Friends animal rescue toy makes a great impulse gift for boys and girls who love playing with pets.
With lots of play starters this set is perfect for fun everyday play sessions. Kids can explore the cat's tree house home or launch a rescue when the kitten falls into the river. A neat cog function turns the water into swirling rapids to dial up the drama. Kids can lower a basket to scoop up the kitten and save the day!
Lots of realistic details to explore
The ambulance has a hinged panel so there’s easy access for the creative make-believe play to continue inside. Cute accessories will help immerse kids in the nurturing, animal-care play. Introduce boys and girls to the world of LEGO Friends, where they'll learn that when working as a team with their buddies, they'll always get the job done.
- The Vet Clinic Ambulance Toy (41445) contains a cute, brick-built tree house and rescue vehicle to spark animal-saving storytelling and teamwork play.
- This LEGO® Friends animal rescue toy includes 2 mini-doll figures, cat and kitten toys and a kids' rabbit toy, as well as lots of fun children's vet kit accessories for an immersive play experience.
- Perfect for short everyday play sessions, this set has a bucket to scoop the kitten from the rapids, an ambulance packed with vet kit and a tree house that children can explore with the animal toys.
- This fun-packed set makes a great impulse gift for animal-loving kids aged 6+ who deserve a treat. No building knowledge is needed – LEGO® Friends toys come with clear step-by-step instructions.
- The ambulance measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high and 4 in. (12 cm) long, so it's perfectly portable for pet rescue at home or beyond! It's also compatible with other LEGO® sets for truly creative play.
- The ambulance has a side-hinged panel so little fingers can reach in to play. It also comes with lots of vet’s kit, such as a stethoscope, x-ray, ice pack and otoscope to immerse children in the play.
- Winding bucket and spinning rapid functions add to the excitement of this animal rescue toy and help give this great-value holiday or birthday gift for kids a big-toy feel.
- The Vet Clinic Ambulance is compatible with the Vet Clinic Rescue Buggy (41442) and Heartlake City Vet Clinic (41446), opening up a world of caring LEGO® Friends animal rescue play.
- LEGO® toy playsets meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and components are tested to the max to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.
- March 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This set is purrrfectI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 4 (almost 5) year old daughter absolutely loves this set. She built it by herself over 2 days with some mommy help. She picked it out by herself and said it was the only one she wanted when offered other Lego set options. She loved building it, yet spent a great deal of time also playing with it and loves the fact it comes with 2 kitty cats. It has the playability to Imagine being a vet with a fully stocked ambulance or pretending to have rescue missions in the gear whirl pool with the basket from the tree house.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Vet Clinic Ambulance
- May 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A fun and enjoyable buildDimitris |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis was a gift for a 5 year old girl, the first set she built by herself and second overall. The ambulance is extremely well detailed and very stylish, with lots of vet accessories, a comfortable way to access the inside and even a hidden storage compartment. The mini dolls look great and are very detailed. The treehouse with the river is a nice interactive area to play with the included pets, though maybe it could be more "tree-y". Overall, a great intro to Heartlake City.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Vet Clinic Ambulance