- Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
Build your own business with the LEGO® Iconic 40305 Microscale LEGO Brand Store. This 2-level store features a bright facade with transparent opening door, 3 windows, 3 flags and a LEGO store sign. Inside you’ll find a Pick & Build wall, Build a Mini stand, shelves filled with LEGO boxes and a counter with cash register. This set also includes 2 minifigures and comes with modular building sections that you can swap around to create your own store design.
- Includes 2 minifigures.
- Features a detailed facade with transparent opening door, 3 windows, 3 flags and a LEGO® store sign, plus a detailed interior with a Pick & Build wall, Build a Mini stand, shelves filled with LEGO boxes and a counter with cash register.
- Also includes a collection of LEGO® themed stickers.
- Swap the modular building sections around to create your own store design!
- Measures over 5” (15cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Free standard 1 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 1400 Kč!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Product and ExperienceIanK | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first time purchasing LEGO directly from their website and I must say I am very impressed with how quickly the items arrived (3 days from payment) and how well they were packaged for shipping. With that said, let’s jump into the set! I was away from LEGO for a long time and just got back into it as an adult last year while searching for a new hobby. I usually only buy the Speed Champions product line because I love cars. Occasionally, a set will catch my eye and I have to have it. That was this set! I actually bought two of these. One to build and display and one to keep sealed because LEGO rarely releases products featuring their own logo in the theme or design. The assortment of parts is amazing for the price and the end result is a fantastic mini-modular build! I actually didn’t know it was modular until I physically saw the packaging and was even more excited. The build took longer than expected, but I don’t like to rush through the experience. The interior is nicely decorated and reminds me of my local LEGO Store. This is perfect for a younger individual who is interested in architecture or LEGO modular buildings, but may not have the patience for the massive buildings like the new Book Store. Overall, this is a great build and I’m happy to add it to my collection! LEGO should release more products like this. Small modular buildings. Great job with my order and your products! Thank you!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
- August 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great introduction to modular buildingPJC24 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Honestly, one of the best sets available. From what I can tell, Lego doesn't make too many self branded sets, and definitely not one that can easily be put into any Lego city. I did like what Ladylegojess did below and bought 4 of these to combine into 1 big Lego store to add to my full city. The value for this set is incredible and modifying the build was extremely fun!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
- February 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A tiny little LEGO store, made out of LEGOs!LegoFan5820 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very nice and detailed little LEGO set! The figures include a man who runs the store and a kid visiting the store, both very nice. The store itself is really awesome, and has so many details! The mini LEGO sets, the pick-a-brick, and the giant LEGO on the roof are some of my favorites! Personally, I find it more of a display piece then a playset, but I still do see a lot of potential playability in it. Overall, I find it as a lovely LEGO set, and would 100% recommend!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
- August 25th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0+ The Brand Store +armandotx26 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of my favourite Lego Brand stores of all times. It is possible to combine 2 of this set or more and you can build and shape your store the way you desire. It also gives you a good understanding of the basics in a modular building. The selection of pieces for this set is excellent. I purchased 4x this set but used only 2 for my Lego store, together from pieces of various other sets. Although it is not finished yet, I will share in the hopes that it may inspire some builders to do their own.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Microscale LEGO® Brand Store