- LEGO® Minifigure Ceramic Mug
LEGO® Minifigure Ceramic Mug
Enjoy your favorite beverages from this LEGO® Iconic 853910 Ceramic Mug. Shaped like an iconic minifigure head and printed with a fun smiley face, this 255ml yellow mug is perfect for when you need to take a break from building your LEGO creations.
- Yellow ceramic 255ml mug in the form of an iconic minifigure head, printed with a fun facial expression.
- Measures over 3” (9cm) high.
- March 19th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love It!Lark | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is problematic as a mug. It's too small for more than a few adult sips. Is is a perfect size for kids under 5, but being ceramic makes that an issue. So if you want to use it to drink from, it is a good size for espresso. However, this is way too cute to remain in a cabinet! Use it for display, a pencil cup, or a photography prop. Either way, this is good quality and has lots of character! I do wish there was a larger version for my morning coffee as well as other faces available.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Minifigure Ceramic Mug
- March 6th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Fun, but tiny.Cmu317 | 35-44Purchased for: SelfThe mug is fun and well made but on the small side. Its only 8.5 oz. I would have given 4 stars if it was 12 oz and 5 stars if it was 16oz.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® Minifigure Ceramic Mug
- March 6th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0LEGO Ceramic CupNiceguy4u | 45-54Purchased for: SelfProduct is over priced for what it is. I would say it’s more of a child’s ceramic mug if you trust them with it.Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® Minifigure Ceramic Mug
- March 15th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not worth itEsquiresweetmirror | 35-44The mug isnt even a mug, it’s an 8.5oz adomination. I’m writing this as I attempt to drink coffee from it. As already stated it doesn’t hold much at all, the handle is not comfortable to use. And the lip make it quite possible the worst mug I have ever drank out of. I am disappointed with this product so much that it’s going into the trash after I poor my coffee into a suitable yet boring mug. Do not purchase thisPlay ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?25LEGO® Minifigure Ceramic Mug