Premium LEGO® Defender modelAuthentically detailed, multifunctional LEGO® Technic™ interpretation of the 2019 Land Rover Defender.
Packed with realistic detailsClean, sculpted surfaces, original-design rims with ground-gripping tires, and an array of amazing features and functions.
LEGO® Technic™ Land Rover Defender
An impressive display piece
Developed and perfected in partnership with Land Rover.
Explore innovative engineering
Experience world-leading vehicle design firsthand.
Authentic functions throughout
Opening doors, removable roof rack with storage box and more.
Elaborately detailed cabin
Working steering and a sophisticated transmission system.
Awesome engine detailing
In-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons.
Just like the real thing
A great gift for Land Rover enthusiasts and model car fans.
A highly rewarding building experienceLEGO® builders are introduced to advanced elements of engineering as they build this Land Rover Defender model.
Experience world-leading vehicle design firsthand with this highly authentic and displayable 42110 LEGO® Technic™ Land Rover Defender model. Developed in partnership with Land Rover, this impressive LEGO replica captures the vehicle’s outstanding level of refinement with its clean, modern lines and sculpted surfaces, and comes with original-design rims with ground-gripping tires, plus a host of realistic features and functions. Opening doors allow access to an elaborate cabin with a working steering wheel, detailed dashboard and a new-for-October-2019 transmission system with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear – the most sophisticated LEGO Technic gearbox to date! The interior also features forward-folding rear seats that give visual access to the 4-speed sequential gearbox. And, the attention to detail doesn't end there. This awesome replica model also has an in-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons beneath the bonnet, working All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension on both axles and a working winch! You can even open the tail door with a turn of the rear-mounted spare wheel. Finished with a removable roof rack with storage box, pannier, ladder and traction mats, this impressive interpretation of the quintessential all-terrain vehicle has been designed to provide a truly immersive and rewarding building experience. The perfect gift for Land Rover enthusiasts and fans of classic collectible model cars.
- Features authentically designed bodywork with Land Rover emblems, original-design rims with ground-gripping tires, removable roof rack with storage box, pannier, ladder and traction mats, opening doors, bonnet and tail door, plus a detailed cabin.
- Functions include a 4-speed sequential gearbox, All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension on both axles, detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine and a working winch.
- Cabin features a detailed dashboard, working steering wheel and forward-folding rear seats that reveal the 4-speed sequential gearbox.
- New-for-October-2019 transmission system with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear – the most sophisticated LEGO® Technic™ gearbox to date!
- Check out the olive green, gray and black color scheme.
- Lift the bonnet to see the detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons.
- Open the doors to access the detailed cabin.
- Turn the rear-mounted spare wheel to open the tail door.
- Includes a collection of authentic stickers.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 2,500 pieces.
- Land Rover Defender measures over 8” (22cm) high, 16” (42cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 1400 Kč!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 17th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great fun to build, but end product disappointingPurchased for: SelfMy wife gifted me a small Harry Potter Lego set for my birthday (I'm a huge Harry Potter fan), after which I sort of got hooked onto Lego and searched for additional builds. I love cars, so I decided to buy the Technic build of Lego. It was immense fun building this set, to see the car come alive bit by bit, but the end result was extremely disappointing. For starters, the rear suspensions were not strong enough to carry the weight of the car (pictures attached for reference). Secondly, the tie-rods that attach the wheels to the steering column scrape against the wheel rim from the inside which causes the front wheels to drag and not move smoothly (pic attached). What's even worse is the rear wheels which are attached via the transmission at the rear do not move at all because one of the major gears inside grinds badly against a red colored washer (again, pic attached). The problem about the gear grinding against the washer is something i came across while I was building the transmission, I actually rebuilt the transmission 3 times to see if the problem got solved but every time part 6133119 (grey gear) continued to grind and get stuck onto part 4227155 (red washer). I have attached a video for reference too. I bought this set from Amazon, and even though I love the look and feel of the overall build and enjoyed the process of building this set, I must say that the end result is extremely disappointing.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Land Rover Defender
- January 16th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Thank you LegoCowsXDouldlad | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’m a Lego parent that has witnessed greater than 50 sets coming into our household since my last set, the old Millennium Falcon maybe ten plus years ago. I was becoming a little jealous of how much fun my kids were having so wanted a piece of the action. I was drawn to the Technic (never owned or built before) and in particular the Land Rover Defender primarily to experience something challenging (I suppose I’m a novice to intermediate builder) but also loved the overall design. The reviews and apparent value considering the piece count sealed the deal. I was super excited when it arrived and really wanted to take my time and enjoy the build experience. I really hit the jackpot with this set. The packaging and presentation was sublime. Instruction book and the number of bags (bags within bags) were a little over-whelming but again this was the challenge I wanted. It took me 7 days spread out with an hour on weekdays after work in the evenings and 4/5 hours on each of the weekend days. I honestly enjoyed every minute of the build and even caught myself smiling on numerous occasions where I sat back and reflected on what a great decision it was to invest in this set. Seeing every element come together was excellent. When it was completed I was like my kids calling every family member in to look at my creation to show off all the features, gears and engine. Everything was smooth and working well with one exception; the pistons of the engine were not working. I know some other reviewers were frustrated after such investment of time but I was actually delighted as it gave me a new project to root cause the error. After twisting and turning the vehicle upside and down trying all the different cogs, reviewing videos and learning a lot more about the build, I was systematically able to root cause the issue all the way back to step 11 (out of 800+ steps), wow, right at the start of the build – which makes perfect sense… I was so rusty and eye sight not what it used to be! Perhaps lucky (although I didn’t mind ‘starting over’) I was able to remove ca. 20 pieces and get to the fault and rectify. Oh the joy when I saw those pistons go up and down and all my efforts being paid off. Pros: + Challenging + Time to Build + Design & Appearance + Engine & Gears + Features Cons: None. Thank you Lego, I can’t emphasise how much I enjoyed this and really well done to all involved in this design.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Land Rover Defender
- May 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Loved thisAFCBLou | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first time building a Technic set but I loved it. Bought and built during lockdown so I rationed my time spent on it to makes sure I didn’t complete too quickly. Love the detail. During the build the engine pistons moved fine but on completion there was no movement. After playing with the gears a bit I eventually got them moving. Love the winch, suspension, steering and the read door opening with the spare tyre. Can’t wait for my next set to arrive!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Land Rover Defender
- November 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0great re-introduction back into legoPaulD | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy first lego for 25+ years and will not be my last. What a great way to get your head out of the excessive number of devices we have these days. I found it quite addictive as well, couldn't go to bed until I had finished a phase. Once complete the Defender looks great, the detail is superb. I hope lego keeps up the good work with this level of quality builds.....keeping it coming pleasePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Land Rover Defender