Fawkes, Dumbledore’s PhoenixHarry Potter™
Join VIP now and get a Swing Ship Ride gift with purchases over 2215 Kč*Not a VIP?
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Fawkes, Dumbledore’s Phoenix (76394) is a realistic model of the iconic phoenix from the Harry Potter movies that kids can display – and ‘fly’ – for all their friends to admire.
Buildable Fawkes the phoenix with ‘flying’ wings
This 597-piece, brick-built model recreates the fiery feathers, powerful beak and graceful flight of Fawkes the phoenix. The model is not only rewarding to build and impressive to display – it also features realistically jointed wings that move. Kids simply turn the handle at the rear to make the articulated wings flap gracefully up and down, displaying Fawkes’ full wingspan of over 14 in. (35 cm). The collectible model stands on a sturdy base and is accompanied by an Albus Dumbledore™ LEGO minifigure alongside a smaller Fawkes figure.
- Harry Potter™ fans will be spellbound by LEGO® Harry Potter Fawkes (76394). The model includes impressive detail and a mechanism that makes the jointed wings move gracefully up and down.
- This authentic recreation shows Fawkes the phoenix on a sturdy base with a handle at the rear to control the wings. Also includes an Albus Dumbledore™ LEGO® minifigure and a smaller Fawkes figure.
- Turning the handle at the rear operates a mechanism that drives the wings up and down, with the cleverly designed joints producing a realistic beating appearance.
- If you’re looking for a special gift for a Harry Potter™ fan, anyone aged 10 and up will be captivated by this detailed, moving Fawkes the phoenix display model.
- With a wingspan of over 14 in. (35 cm) and a beak-to-tail measurement of over 9.5 in. (24 cm), this mechanical Fawkes model makes an impressive display that is sure to be the centre of attention.
- The articulated, moving wings are powered purely by a hand-turned mechanism at the rear of the toy – no batteries required.
- Clear instructions ensure a rewarding building experience and a feeling of great satisfaction and lasting pleasure on seeing the result.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® building kits meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet demanding global safety standards.
- June 23rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful, fun (even a little challenging) buildAlma2425 |I would recommend this to a friend!This is just such a beautiful set with the gorgeous sunset color palette Fawkes has. I had passed on the Hedwig set, just because I thought it looked a bit "off," but with this set, Fawkes just looks so regal and magnificent, and completely spot on. The build is fun, as well, even though there is some repetition since you basically build the same wing twice. But it provided a little bit of a challenge when putting together the mechanics that make the wings "fly," which was fun to work through. Absolutely worth your money, too.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Fawkes, Dumbledore’s Phoenix
- June 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Phoenixtangy |I would recommend this to a friend!Fairly straightforward build, similar to Hedwig but much more impressive. Has a beautiful presence.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Fawkes, Dumbledore’s Phoenix
- June 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful bird!I would recommend this to a friend!Fawkes is so beautiful, the vibrant colors just pop! He was a fun build. I listen to the audiobook while assembling!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Fawkes, Dumbledore’s Phoenix
- June 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bird of Fire, not a damp squibI would recommend this to a friend!I bought Hedwig and that was a good build and needed Fawkes to make that pair of iconic HP birds. It is a straightforward build with good detail and function, even if the wings are a bit clunkier than those of Hedwig. Most of the instructions pages are great, but there are a couple, like page 32, step 57, where it just shows a picture of the part & whole section of assembly, without any arrows as to where the part goes, so some of the instruction pages are more like playing 'spot the difference' than building the set, so the instructions are inconsistent in their appearance. page 81, step 120 being a real pain; it shows where two dark brown pieces go with an arrow, but I totally missed placing the 8x quarter-round orange tiles, because there was no arrow showing where they went. Although still a nice set, I was also disappointed that the tail wasn't hinged, so it could be positioned as if the bird was landing, sat still or taking off. but i'm probably be picky at this point. Overall I think its a very good set. I hope Lego will make more HP & may be Fantastic Beasts animal sets in Large scale. I'd like to see Dobbie or a large Nifler, they would be great.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Fawkes, Dumbledore’s Phoenix