Extra DOTS - Series 5DOTS
Get Santa's Front Yard as your gift with purchases over 4428 Kč*Learn more
Arts-and-crafts fans and other creative kids will love this tropical-themed Extra DOTS – Series 5 (41932) bag! Made to work with all the different LEGO® DOTS sets, these extra tiles offer kids the chance to expand their designs in new ways and change them to suit their outfit, mood or room decor.
Open creativity and self-expression
This bag features 120 colourful tiles, including 15 glow-in-the-dark tiles, plus 10 unique, decorated surprise tiles from a range of 16 possible designs. Kids can decorate their room decor items or bracelet accessories however they like, encouraging creative skills growth.
Cool arts-and-crafts vibes
The joy of this little toy bag is the chance it offers kids to be even more imaginative in decorating their LEGO DOTS sets, to have the thrill of mixing and matching with their friends and showing off their own designs. The bags make a fun reward or everyday gift for a creative youngster, or a surprise extra present to customize any other DOTS or LEGO sets.
- Surprise any youngster who loves DIY creativity with this cool LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS – Series 5 (41932) bag, and inspire open self-expression. What’s in the bag is part of the fun!
- Expand a child’s creative and design skills with 95 collectible tiles in a range of tropical colors, 15 glow-in-the-dark tiles and 10, out of a possible 16, mystery decorated tiles.
- The tiles are great for decorating bracelets or room decor items in unique ways. Kids can use the tiles with other DOTS sets, or any other LEGO® set, to customize them the way they like.
- A DIY arts-and-crafts fan will love opening this Extra DOTS – Series 5 (41932) bag. The fresh colors and special decorated tiles will be a fun anytime or extra gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Give kids appealing crafts to create and use with LEGO® DOTS sets. This bag of colored and decorated tiles will help encourage and build children’s creative confidence while they have fun.
- LEGO® DOTS sets offer open-ended creativity and boosts kids’ self-expression through creating and customizing accessory or room decor items, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
- LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
- October 14th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Unclear theme with nothing newPadmewan |While I'm not personally into mosaics, I get the appeal and especially just like collecting cool little bits. The Dots series has a lot going for it -- I'm a fan of the bracelets and other accessories -- but this particular item is just missing something. While Series 3 is the standout, offering 3D elements for the first (and last?) time, and Series 4 had a clear theme - creating faces -- this one is just a meh mish-mash of unrelated symbols and, to my eyes, an incoherent color palette. Not sure what they were aiming for here, but for the first time in its product history, these Dots kind of hurt my eyes.Play Experience3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?35Extra DOTS - Series 5