The Guardians’ ShipMarvel
Shang-Chi set with Marvel purchases over 45 CHF*Learn more
LEGO® Marvel The Guardians’ Ship (76193) is perfect for anyone aged 14 and up who is serious about the Marvel Avengers movies, or just loves making cool models.
Build-and-display Marvel spaceship
Fans can recreate the authentic detail and awesome style of one of the most iconic spaceships from the Marvel Avengers movies. The opening cockpit has room for all the iconic LEGO Marvel minifigures included in the set: Star-Lord, Groot, Rocket, Mantis, Thor and a Chitauri warrior. Fun features include a weapon store, computer and a place for the heroes to snack on coffee and doughnuts. A rotatable stand allows the spaceship to be positioned for dynamic display and endless imaginative adventures. And, when the action stops, it looks supercool on display in any kid’s room.
Amazing building toys for young superheroes
Marvel Avengers building kits let kids relive scenes from their favourite Marvel movies and open up a thrilling universe of imaginative superhero roleplay.
- Indulge a kid’s passion for the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Marvel Avengers movies with the stunning LEGO® Marvel The Guardians’ Ship (76193).
- Includes Star-Lord, Groot, Rocket, Mantis, Thor and Chitauri warrior LEGO® minifigures, plus cool weapons and accessories.
- Transport kids into a universe of imaginative adventures with this rewarding model-making project. And, when the action stops, it looks stunning displayed on its rotatable stand.
- This stand-out, build-and-display piece for kids makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat for any model-making enthusiast or fan of the Marvel Universe aged 14 and up.
- The ship (including stand) measures over 9 in. (25 cm) high, 14 in. (36 cm) long and 23 in. (59 cm) wide and stands securely on a sturdy, rotatable base.
- All LEGO® Marvel building toys provide young superheroes with premium-quality playsets designed to deliver endless imaginative play possibilities.
- LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they fulfil rigorous global safety standards.
- July 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Guardians review.I would recommend this to a friend!When this arrived the box looked eye catching with a bold image of the finished model. Inside the bricks were laid out in a number of packets with an instruction booklet which was easy to follow. Following the diagrams in the booklet the model was built over a number of sessions with only a few problems experienced with the wings of the model. However the model when completed was able to stand unsupported on its stand and looked very imposing when placed on a shelf. I would certainly recommend this to those who have experience with models of this size. Some supervision would be recommended for those with limited Lego building knowledge.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55The Guardians’ Ship
- July 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing entertainment for a horrible rainy weekendI would recommend this to a friend!Wow wow wow I’m a big marvel fan and so is my nephew, so we both made plans this horrid wet weekend to get building this Lego guardian ship! He is 13 so just a bit younger than the age guide although technically only by 6 months. So he did manage ok, but he definitely needed some adult help (that’s me…I think XD). It did take us the whole weekend to complete, but this is the first time I’ve ever done one of this size, so I really think it will vary for different people and their skill level. The instructions were ok, as a first timer I did have to read them a few times to get a full understanding of what I needed to do but that’s ok. I love that the ship came with little characters and they didn’t have to be purchased separately! That to me was a great feature! Once completed it feels pretty sturdy, although I wouldn’t recommend it be played with, it’s definitely more of a decorative piece. So my nephew is now happily displaying it in his bedroom! I stupidly didn’t get any pictures of the finished piece before he took it home and I was concentrating too much during the build to take pictures! I definitely recommend this item though! Was lots of fun!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55The Guardians’ Ship
- June 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great display setKala |I would recommend this to a friend!When I ordered this set I did not check how big this ship will be so it was a surprise for me to see that this has got a decent size and it is just a fantastic display piece. The stand and the ability to rotate the ship provides great versatility when it comes to displaying the set. The orange and grey colours are just looking great together. The ship is very sturdy and quite heavy, well built. I really enjoyed building this set, it has some great techniques. Great minifigure selection. One of the best Marvel sets, very happy with my purchase.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55The Guardians’ Ship
- June 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It's beautiful. And so are you. On the insideI would recommend this to a friend!Wow. What an amazing build. From start to finish, the whole experience was very pleasurable, and it felt like the most accomplished design i've had in my hands in a long while - the plates and tiles, how they fit together, how the slopes tesselate so perfectly in places - a joy to put together, with only a couple of fiddly fits that try your patients slightly. This is possibly the most screen accurate ship I've seen,and that includes most of the Star Wars stuff. If I have any niggles, then yes, it would've been nice to have the insides wider and get to seats side by side in the cockpit. Yes, there isn't the escape pod on the back, but to be honest I don't miss it and struggle to see how that would've been possible on this build. Most of the minifigs are excellent - new Star Lord, Rocket and Groot especially, and the new torso on Mantis is also good. New Thor is a nice addition, though not strictly necessary. The Chitauri really isn't necessary. It would've been better to include either Gamora or Nebula, as well as Drax (although perhaps Drax IS there, but standing so still he's impercievable?) All in all an excellent set, highly recommendedPlay Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55The Guardians’ Ship