The Chicken CoopMinecraft®
Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchases over 130 CHF, valid 18/10-24/10.*Not a VIP?
Small parts and Small Ball.
Have fun tending to the chickens at the Chicken Coop, featuring an elevated henhouse that delivers eggs directly into a chest. Enjoy hands-on adventures with this LEGO® Minecraft™ 21140 The Chicken Coop set—designed for young fans of the highly successful video game. Combine this set with other LEGO Minecraft models to create your own unique LEGO Minecraft universe. Includes an Alex LEGO Minecraft minifigure, plus baby chicken and tamed wolf figures, and 2 chicken figures.
- Includes an Alex LEGO® Minecraft™ minifigure, plus baby chicken and tamed wolf figures, and 2 chicken figures. ● Features a buildable Minecraft™ chicken farm setting with an elevated henhouse that delivers egg elements directly into a chest, plus a decorative chicken banner, chicken pen with opening gate, furnace, and a water and grass area with plants. ● Tempt the chickens into the pen with the seeds. ● Place the eggs into the henhouse and retrieve them from the chest. ● Remove the henhouse roof to access the interior. ● Also includes an axe element. ● Accessory elements include a bone, feather, seeds and 2 eggs. ● Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations! ● Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- January 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Chicken CoopBucket |I would recommend this to a friend!This set is very cool. Not just that there is a giant chicken (the coop) but you can pull a little piece at the back, and the egg falls into the chest! It was very fun to build and it took only 20 minutes. So if your looking for a awesome set this is the one!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Chicken Coop
- January 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of my favorite Leto sets I have ever built!I would recommend this to a friend!Overall. I was depressed when I saw some lego minecraft sets. I wanted something that really stood out from boring repetitive sets like the nether minecart ride. Or long but not wide sets like the nether. (So sorry if you like these sets there both still great) But when I saw this giant chicken with more chickens and a banner of a chicken! The giant chicken just stands out from most of the sets!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Chicken Coop
- March 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great value setJessVDS |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis set is great value for money ($25 at our local Lego store). The amount of chickens you get with it plus the giant chicken shaped coop. The colours really stand out and it's a really unique set. I've never bought a mine craft set before but this is a great first one. Any set with a focus on animals is a favourite of mine. Plan to join it up with the farm cottage that we also bought and my daughter is building now.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Chicken Coop
- April 16th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0it's oknoah756 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfkinda good but could have made a hostile mob in there.otherwise it's ok and the egg dropping function is cool but not the best.it's got a lot of play space for Alex and her gang and the farm and the water is cool. add an ore and it's complete.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35The Chicken Coop