Medieval CastleCreator 3-in-1
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 23 September 2021
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 165 CHF.*Learn more
Kids will love taking a trip back in time with this brilliantly detailed LEGO® Creator 3in1 Medieval Castle (31120). It’s packed with all they need to create captivating stories – a 2-floored Castle toy with an opening gate, water mill, prison, king’s room, 3 minifigures, dragon toy, 3 chickens and a rat. There are also hinges so the Castle can fold open at the back.
3in1 awesome toys fuel kids’ passions
Creative kids have the chance to build 3 different models with this LEGO Creator 3in1 set. They can start with the Medieval Castle, rebuild it into a castle tower with a catapult or transform it into a bustling marketplace with a water mill, tower and prison.
Fantastic gifts for kids to grip their imaginations
LEGO Creator 3in1 buildable toys let kids enjoy imaginative play with 3 different models in every box! The possibilities are endless as each model can be rebuilt into something new. Select from a brilliant 3in1 range including crocodiles, fairgrounds and rockets.
- The LEGO® Creator 3in1 Medieval Castle (31120) building set will enchant imaginative kids with 3 models in 1 – a Medieval Castle, castle tower and medieval marketplace.
- This medieval toy set also includes 3 minifigures – a blacksmith and 2 medieval guards with impressive weapons to add even more fun to kids’ daring adventures.
- The Castle has 2 floors and hinges so it can fold open at the back for different play options. It also features an opening gate, smithy, water mill, king’s room and a prison.
- The castle tower is accompanied by a working catapult toy, while the medieval marketplace features a water mill, guard tower and prison.
- This 1,426-piece LEGO® Creator 3in1 Castle toy is a rewarding building task for creative kids aged 9 and up and makes a great birthday or holiday gift.
- This Castle toy for kids measures over 10.5 in. (26 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) wide and 11 in. (28 cm) deep – a great size for play or to proudly display in a bedroom.
- Look out for other new-for-2021 LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets: Space Shuttle Adventure (31117) and Ferris Wheel (31119).
- The 3 different models can be attached to each other to create an eye-catching mega castle if 3 separate boxes are purchased.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® building bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart every time.
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards.
- July 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is aceI would recommend this to a friend!Took around 5 hours to build the main castle but there are also two other styles you can create with this set! It’s so much fun it has a draw bridge that works and a little market area as well as a jail. The founders of this one have truly thought of everything it has the cutest little mouse and some birds too! Hours of fun in battle with this one. I’d have loved to see more characters as part of this set to truly get the battle experience when playing. It looks complex but was easy to piece together and offers hours of fun. Would love to see some add on sets with this that offer cannons and more characters. I will say the towers can be difficult to place and remove character because they’re slightly small but still lots of fun! Also comes with a green dragon to help save the day!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle
- August 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super Fun and EasyI have never owned a Lego set before and have always wanted one. This Medieval Castle is absolutely amazing! It's a super fun build and so incredibly easy. The step by step guides included are so simple to follow! All of the pieces come pre-sorted in individually labeled bags 1-7 which makes it even easier to assemble. You just open Bag 1, follow the directions in the book for assembly for that particular bag and keep moving effortlessly along! I've been working on this for a couple of hours and am over half way through. Just be sure that you've got someplace to store the pieces after the bag is open, as they are not resealable. I love that this is a 3-in-1 kit and am able to disassemble the castle and make 2 other things like the lookout tower! It's like having my own Medieval Faire right here on my desktop!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle
- July 26th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Overall fun build with good playabilityI would recommend this to a friend!This set is a good value for money, considering it has over 1400 pieces. The build experience was enjoyable and I would recommend anyone around the age of 10-20 to build this. The color scheme is good and the size of the castle is decent. The only thing I wasn't very pleased about is that there is only 3 mini-figures in such a large set. Apart from that it is very goodPlay Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle
- August 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic setI would recommend this to a friend!I received the medieval lego set in the mail about a month ago . This was a fun project for the whole family to do at the dining room table . Each person had sections they worked on . Then in the end with the 4 of us , we were able to create this magnificent medieval castle . I definitely recommend this Lego set , if you are an advanced builder .Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle