Young superheroes roleplay big battle scenes with the awesome LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Hulkbuster versus A.I.M. Agent (76164) playset.
Kids use the posable Hulkbuster to fight evil attackers
There’s authentic Marvel action when kids place an Iron Man minifigure inside the mega Hulkbuster armour to battle 2 enemy agents. The bad guys have weapons and 1 of them has a jet pack. The Hulkbuster armour has movable limbs and, for extra firepower, kids can put the Rescue minifigure in the built-in shooter turret.
Cool LEGO Avengers toys and superhero minifigures
With collectible vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets, LEGO Marvel Avengers building toys let kids recreate the best scenes from their favourite Marvel movies and open up a thrilling universe of imaginative superhero role-play.
- There’s imaginative play on a big scale when young superheroes roleplay battle adventures with the LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Hulkbuster versus A.I.M. Agent (76164) playset, with its movable limbs and cool features.
- Includes 4 minifigures – Iron Man, Rescue and 2 A.I.M. Agent soldiers – and a large-sized, posable Hulkbuster. With cool weapons and a jet pack, the scene is set for an epic battle!
- Kids place Iron Man inside the Hulkbuster armour and put Rescue into the built-in shooter turret to take on the armed bad guys and save the city.
- Marvel movie fans and any young superhero aged 8 and up will enjoy endless imaginative adventures with this awesome Hulkbuster set – one of the most popular Iron Man armours.
- The outstretched Hulkbuster measures over 6” (16cm) tall and 7” (20cm) wide. With posable limbs, this mighty fighting machine can go anywhere and take on any villains that dare to get in its way.
- This Hulkbuster playset doesn’t need batteries. Battery-free toys stimulate creative thinking, imaginative role-play and problem-solving skills as kids explore hands-on play straight from the box.
- Easy-to-follow instructions ensure kids can open the box and begin building, playing and getting creative immediately.
- LEGO® Marvel Avengers playsets include collectible minifigures, toy vehicles, weapons and gadgets that put Marvel movie action right into the hands of young superhero fans.
- Every LEGO® construction toy meets the highest industry standards, which means it’s consistent, compatible and connects and pulls apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted, analysed… to ensure they always meet the highest safety and quality standards in the world.
- February 10th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Fragile setDps1 |Purchased for: SelfFigure articulates well. Head section does not snap together to midsection. Slides off splined rod that is inserted from underneath. Knee joints easily come apart while using making it terrible for play. Knee and hip joints are loose and hands are heavy so its difficult to position as model. Top heavy so it will fall over when trying to lean it forward to see the smashed head.11 February 2021Sarah, LEGO® Customer ServiceFrom your description it's likely there's something just slightly off in the build. The best thing to do is double-check that your pieces are pressed together tightly enough and that there's not a part out of place. A set like this with moveable parts has multiple joints, and if they're not pressed tightly together, the joints won't be strong enough to stay connected. You’ll want to hear an audible ‘click’ when you attach the two parts. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to reach out to us at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Iron Man Hulkbuster versus A.I.M. Agent
- August 1st, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Ugly Set.Benjgun |Purchased for: SelfThis set looks terrible! Why is the head of the Hulkbuster so flat? Besides that, the fig selection would be great if the iron man and rescue figs had good helmets. These new helmets are terrible, and make it so I have to replace them with old ones. In this set, however, the rescue red color does not match with any old helmets, so I'm stuck with an ugly suit of armor. The Aim agents are a fine minion fig, and the rest of the Hulkbuster is fine for the price. Fix those helmets! I'm trying to complete a full hall of armor and this is one of the worst additions.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Iron Man Hulkbuster versus A.I.M. Agent
- September 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Kept my teen busyTajjie |I would recommend this to a friend!I have a teen boy at home that has always loved legos. He is also a huge Iron man fan so when he saw this set he was very excited. He has been working on it daily for the last week or so and is almost done with it. The instructions are not the best but with some thought and figuring things out its not super hard. I am impressed with how big the iron man is and the little guy that sits in it is so cute. I think this set would be a little hard for a beginner but its perfect for any kid who loves legos and a challenge.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Iron Man Hulkbuster versus A.I.M. Agent
- March 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GiantMarvel |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I saw the leaked photos of this set I new I was going to get it. I have the past 3 other hulk busters, and I will say that this one it the biggest by far. If you are trying to reenact the seen from Age Of Ultron with the hulk buster fighting hulk, hulk just looks tiny. The space in the head for the mini figure to sit in is crazy, there’s so much room. One of the reviews states that this set is fragile on the hips. If you push dow on it it stays on, rather than just placing it on the torso.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man Hulkbuster versus A.I.M. Agent