Gallimimus and Pteranodon BreakoutJurassic World™
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 165 CHF.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Kids can build their own LEGO® Jurassic World of dinosaur-chasing action with this Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout (75940) toy playset. It features a toy research vehicle with a dual minifigure cockpit, net shooter, 2 detachable drones, a removable mini lab and lots of accessory elements to inspire hours of creative solo or social play.
This building set for kids also includes 3 LEGO Jurassic World minifigures and an awesome Gallimimus dinosaur figure and Pteranodon toy figure to role-play exciting adventures. Clear, illustrated instructions mean that even if your youngster is new to LEGO toys, they can build with confidence right away.
Featuring molded, buildable dinosaur figures, minifigures, detailed vehicles and more, LEGO Jurassic World construction toys make awesome birthday presents for kids and fans of all ages. They can relive scenes from the animated series and movies, create new stories or just display the collectible models.
- Kids can pretend to be dinosaur experts tracking down escaped dinosaurs with this LEGO® Jurassic World Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout (75940) set, featuring a research vehicle with lots of fun features.
- This set includes 3 minifigures – Owen Grady, Claire Dearing and an ACU Trooper – plus new-for-June-2020, posable Gallimimus and Pteranodon toy figures, which children can catch with the research vehicle's net shooter.
- The research vehicle features a dual minifigure cockpit, 2 detachable drones, a removable, foldout lab and many elements, including 2 dinosaur eggs, tranquilizing gun and needle and a drone remote, to create new stories.
- This 391-piece LEGO® playset offers a fun and rewarding creative challenge for boys and girls aged 7 and up, and makes a super present for kids on birthdays, at Christmas or for any special occasion.
- The buildable toy vehicle measures over 3” (10cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide – and this action-packed playset can be combined with other LEGO® Jurassic World sets for even more creative play options.
- This fun LEGO® Jurassic World building toy is powered by creative kids’ free-thinking – no batteries required – so the dinosaur action adventures never stop!
- Is your youngster new to LEGO® sets? Don't worry. This Jurassic World dinosaur toy building kit for kids comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions so they can open the box and build with confidence.
- LEGO® Jurassic World building sets are fabulous for kids and adult fans, letting them relive scenes from the animated series and movies, create new dinosaur adventures or just build and display the collectible figurines.
- Young builders don’t need dinosaur strength to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Since 1958, LEGO bricks have met the highest industry standards and our own quality criteria to ensure consistency and robust building.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way you can imagine, ensuring that each playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and is possibly even dinosaur-proof!
- September 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Crazy for legos!Liiz |I would recommend this to a friend!Legos is the best wanted toy that every kid loves and wants! My 7 year old was so excited to open his new Jurassic world Lego set and it took him like an hour to put all the pieces together which is good because mom had a break. Lol. The instructions were clearly and it comes with extra pieces which is great. When my son finished, he spent hours playing with this set.I would say that this lego set will be a great gift for any kid. This lego set includes: gallimimus, pteranodon, 3 figures.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout
- August 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun set and encourages imaginationI would recommend this to a friend!My 13 year old is into studying dinosaurs and enjoyed building this set for himself and his younger brother. He said it didn't take him more than 10-15 minutes to put it all together. The instructions were easy to follow and he even taught his brother how to follow the photo examples. They both enjoy the Jurassic World movies and were excited to see "Claire" and "Owen" in Lego form. My older son loved pointing out to me all the different features of the mobile lab and vehicle, which were very well made and had a lot of details. I like how the lab detaches from the vehicle and can be used apart from the vehicle for more playful interactions. Overall, I am very pleased with this set as it encourages my boys to be creative and imaginative together despite their 5 year age gap.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout
- September 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set!!I would recommend this to a friend!My two boys, who are ten and five years old, absolutely LOVE Lego's. And they both love dinosaurs and Jurassic Park. This set is exactly what they wanted and they love it! It has a good size research vehicle that is equipped with a cool net shooter. My boys think it is awesome! The set comes with alot of accessory that both my boys can share. They each get their own peice of the set that they play with together. I myself love Lego's because it gives me and my boys quality time together. It's fun and a great way to help little ones learn how to build, read directions and to give them something to be proud of that they themselves built. This set is a wonderful, fun, high quality, easy to build and hours of fun set for any Jurassic Park lovers too!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout
- November 19th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Meh.I think... I just... the vehicle. It's so compact and small. The overall play experience with it is okay, but I wish it were bigger. The Pteranodon was a bad choice to add, but the Gallimimus was a good addition. The only problem with the Gallimimus is that it is is too chunky, utilizing the same body as the velociraptor, dilophosaurus, etc. The pull-out compartment in the back is neat, though. Can't believe the original price for this was 60 dollars, though. 50 is still quite a bit to ask.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 12 minsWas this helpful?35Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout