Extra DOTS - Series 3DOTS
Get this Sailboat Adventure gift with purchases over 220 CHF*Learn more
Kids and fans of arts and crafts will love this Super Secrets-themed Extra DOTS – Series 3 (41921) bag! Made to work with all the different LEGO® DOTS sets, these extra tiles offer kids the chance to expand their designs in new ways and change them to suit their outfit, mood or room decor.
Extra creativity in a bag
This bag features 107 colorful tiles, including star and diamond 3D-effect tiles, plus 10 special super-secret tiles from a range of 16 possible designs. This lets kids decorate their own bracelet or room decor items however they like to build their creative skills.
Make arts and crafts even more fun
The joy of this little bag is the chance it offers kids to be even more imaginative in decorating their LEGO DOTS sets, to mix and match with their friends and show off their own unique designs. The bags make a fun reward or everyday gift for a creative youngster, or a surprise extra purchase with any other DOTS sets.
- Boost any youngster’s love of DIY jewelry and creativity with this cool LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS – Series 3 (41921) bag and inspire open self-expression. What’s in the bag is part of the surprise!
- Stretch a child’s creative and design skills with 81 collectible tiles in 4 colors, 16 star and diamond 3D-effect tiles and 10 mystery decorated tiles.
- The tiles are great for decorating everything from bracelets to room decor items. Kids can use the tiles with the other DOTS sets, or any other LEGO® set, to customize them the way they like.
- Any DIY arts-and-crafts fan will love tearing into this Extra DOTS – Series 3 (41921) bag. The new colors and decorated tiles will be a fun anytime or extra gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Give kids appealing crafts to create and use with LEGO® DOTS sets. This bag of colored and decorated tiles will help build children's creative confidence while they have fun.
- LEGO® DOTS sets offer open-ended creativity and encourage kids' self-expression through creating and customizing jewelry or room decor items, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
- March 22nd, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0These designs are so cute!Troysef |Purchased for: SelfWas really excited to get these, the printed tiles are so cute. The animal tiles are what convinced me to buy a couple packs. Then I became sad that the tiles are random and only got two of the animal tiles out of my packs. Was expecting at least one of each tile in a pack. When buying Lego sets, I don't expect things to be random outside of the minifig packs.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Extra DOTS - Series 3
- March 27th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0New piecesI would recommend this to a friend!I don’t know why such negative reviews for this series dots. I do agree that they could be far more appealing graphics, but one has to remember the age group they are after. I like the new translucent aspects of these. The stars are dope as well.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Extra DOTS - Series 3
- January 17th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beautiful designs, misleading packagingBusyMe |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAll the mystery tiles here are beautifully designed. There’s a nice variety with tarot cards, animals, locks and notes. I’m not entirely sure what the typing quotation mark and starry smoke have to do with the rest of the theme but they both W look nice! The colours the tiles are printed in go beautifully together too which make their already great designs feel better. I did notice an error with the packaging - the background to them fortune teller’s ball there is teal where the actual version is medium lavender. Speaking of the packaging, I think it continues to be misleading about what the mystery tiles are. I know many bought the first series thinking all the images on the package plus an additional 10 mystery tiles would be included, not that the images on the packaging were the mystery tiles. It seems pretty consistent amongst reviews that you get 6-8 unique tiles in each set and the rest are spares. The mystery tiles aren’t the only stars of the show here as the dual moulded tiles are also both excellent. Both look wonderful and are very cleverly designed as they have more of a concave shape. When I wore 1x1 plates or cheese slopes on my DOTs bracelets going to college they’d often fall off when hitting against something or could get caught very easily. These two tiles seem to be designed with that in mind so I’m sure they won’t fall off even the most active of kids’ bracelets. I’m really impressed. :) The remanding pieces will be very common in DOTs fans’ collection as they all appear in multiple sets. I only collect some of the bracelets so I actually had only one spare medium azure quarter tile (my other ones are still connected to the brick built turtle from Elves) I’m delighted that colour was included. I had more than enough of the rest all ready though, so I only bought one copy of this set. :)21 January 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceHi there, We appreciate your feedback!Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Extra DOTS - Series 3