Captain America Mech ArmourMarvel
Get this Easter Basket gift with purchases of 85 CHF or more*Learn more
Put super-sized superhero action into kids’ hands with LEGO® Marvel Avengers Captain America Mech Armor (76168). Featuring a Captain America minifigure and mech, it’s packed with cool features to encourage imaginative play.
A hands-on treat for young superheroes
The Captain America minifigure battles enemies with help from his indestructible shield. When extra size and strength are needed, kids can put him into the cockpit of the mighty mech. With movable arms and legs and a giant shield gripped tight in the mech’s powerful hands, budding Marvel Avengers can battle bad guys, relive favourite movie scenes and take on other mechs in the LEGO Marvel collection.
- LEGO® Marvel Avengers Classic Captain America Mech Armor (76168) is a super-size, superhero treat. Scale up the action with this mighty, movable mech and minifigure.
- Includes a Captain America minifigure and a buildable mech with a large shield that fits in its gripping hand, plus a smaller shield for the minifigure that also attaches to the mech’s leg.
- Kids open the mech cockpit, place the Captain America minifigure inside, then save the world with the movable mech’s super-sized shield as they battle villains and relive favourite movie scenes.
- A great birthday, holiday or just-because gift for any young superhero aged 7 and up.
- This robust building toy stands over 4 in. (12 cm) tall. Perfect for hands-on, imaginative play and ideal for display in any kid’s room when the day’s action is over.
- There are more LEGO® Marvel mechs to collect and combine to provide kids with endless fun recreating movie action and dreaming up stories of their own.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – its been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.
Shop more like this: