- Deliveries and returns
Deliveries and returns
We’re temporarily experiencing some delays processing returns. We’re working hard to get these taken care of as quickly as possible. We’ll send your refund as soon as we’ve been able to check your return in our warehouse.
We regret that we are unable to ship to the following European destinations:
Åland Islands, Andorra, Canary Islands, Ceuta, Channel Islands (including Jersey and Guernsey), Faroe Islands, French Overseas Departments and Territories, Gibraltar, Greenland, Heligoland, Madeira, Melilla, Monaco, San Marino and the Azores.
We are unable to take orders for delivery to PO Boxes including Packstations, hotels and freight forwarding services.
• Takes 3-4 business days.
• Free delivery applies to online and telephone orders over 100 Fr.
• Up to 50,00 Fr, delivery is 7,50 Fr.
• From 50,01 Fr to 99,99 Fr, delivery is 8,50 Fr.
• Free delivery will automatically apply to your online or telephone order.
• Your delivery will be emission free and 100% carbon neutral! All our standard deliveries via DPD are made using electric vehicles or offset by clean energy projects.
*Qualifying purchases must be equal to or greater than the threshold value in merchandise only; any charges, Bricks & Pieces or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to the merchandise total.
• Takes 1-2 business days.
• Please order by 3:30pm CET if you wish to receive your order the next day. Valid for metropolitan areas only.
• We’re delighted to extend the option for express shipping to pre-ordered items. Pre-orders ship from the date they become available.
Cost of express delivery depends on the order value. For orders:
• Up to 50 Fr, delivery is 25,00 Fr.
• From 50,01 Fr to 99,99 Fr, delivery is 35 Fr.
• 100 Fr or above, delivery is 45 Fr.
Collection Point Delivery
• Takes 4-6 business days.
• You can only use a Collection Point in the same country where you placed the order.
• Parcels which exceed a weight of 20 kg will be shipped to the shipping address listed on the order.
• Pick a Brick and Bricks & Pieces orders cannot be delivered to a Collection Point.
• We are also not able to deliver gift cards to Collection Points.
• Bring a valid form of identification with you when you pick up your parcel.
• DPD will provide you with status updates along your parcel’s journey to the Collection Point.
Pre-orders and backorders• Backorder items are available to order but won’t ship until more arrive in our warehouse.
• Pre-orders are sets that are coming soon! They’re not out yet, but you can still place your order.
• Shipping dates for pre-order and backordered items are shown on the product page, in your bag, and in the order summary at checkout.
• Items will ship as soon as they become available. We’ll email you to let you know when your order leaves our warehouse.
• If you’ve ordered other items in addition to your pre-order or backordered item, the rest of the order will ship separately.
• If you’ve qualified for any free or promotional items, they’ll ship with the next available items in your order.
• It’s easy to find the latest updates on your order—simply check your order status here.
Pick a Brick & Bricks and Pieces
• Please allow 10 business days for shipping of Pick a Brick and 7-10 business days for Bricks and Pieces orders.
• Express and Collection Point deliveries are not available.
• Pick a Brick orders always ship with price and billing details.
Order a gift for your children or friends and be sure that your secret is safe!
• Every order is shipped in a plain box, and you can specify the 'Ship To' address such as a relative's house or place of employment.
• If you have requested delivery to an address different from your billing address, price/billing details will not be included since we assume that the delivery is a gift to the recipient.
• Pricing information will be included in your shipping confirmation e-mail.
90 Day Returns Policy
If you’re not totally satisfied with your order you can return it to us within 90 days from the day you receive your parcel. We’ll refund your return shipping cost once we’ve got your returned item(s) in hand.
The LEGO Group will need to share your contact details with our logistics partner so we can collect and process your return.
Our Customer Service team will be happy to help you if you need more info on how to return your order, or if you have any questions about LEGO products, replacement parts or our warranty.