Vet Clinic Rescue BuggyFriends
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-06/02 while stocks last.*Learn more
Looking for a great-value, creative gift for an animal-mad kid? The Vet Clinic Rescue Buggy (41442) provides hours of exciting LEGO® Friends animal rescue play for children who love to swoop into action and save the day!
Feature-packed for action fun
This little rescue toy has loads of cool features and accessories to inspire quick, creative play. There's a pretty riverside scene where LEGO Friends Stephanie and her dog can picnic. The tree is hinged so it can ‘trap' the dog, sparking the rescue play. The drivable quad bike has a chain to winch the fallen tree and there’s lots of cute accessories so kids can look after the saved pup.
Making miniature heroes
This quick-to-build vet toy is the ideal gift for kids who love to play the hero. Luckily, they won't need a heroic effort to build this set, which includes Instructions PLUS. Available in the LEGO Building Instructions app, this digital guide includes zoom, rotate and ghost modes to make the building process as clear as possible.
- Vet Clinic Rescue Buggy (41442) is a compact pet-in-peril playset. Kids can pretend to race to the aid of an animal in trouble, freeing it from a fallen tree with an all-action quad bike.
- This rescue toy includes 2 LEGO® Friends mini-doll characters, a new-for-January-2021 puppy figure, a cute buildable countryside picnic scene and a quad bike.
- Kids can pretend to picnic and play with the puppy or ramp up the drama by making the tree fall to trap the dog. They can use the quad bike to lift the tree, freeing the pooch and saving the day!
- Children will love the vet kit that comes with this LEGO® Friends set. It includes a feeding bottle and bone for the dog, walkie-talkie, chain to lift the tree, picnic-cloth tile, sandwich and a mug.
- A convenient holiday, Christmas or birthday present for a boy or girl aged 6+ who deserves a treat. Reward hard work with this creative everyday gift that inspires fun hours of rescue storytelling.
- The waterfall and quad bike each measure over 2 in. (6 cm), so they’re small enough to leave out for kids to enjoy instant rescue fun whenever they want.
- Want to give young builders a building experience that’s even more fun? Now you can with digital Instructions PLUS! With zoom, rotate, ghost and save modes, it helps make building a breeze.
- The Vet Clinic Rescue Buggy is compatible with the Vet Clinic Ambulance (41445) and Heartlake City Vet Clinic (41446), opening up a world of caring LEGO® Friends animal rescue play.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and components are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- May 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ghislain |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter was very interested in this particular Lego. We got it for her as a birthday present. It was clean, well packaged, and was not missing any pieces unlike other brands. The instruction manual is very easy to follow. It did not take her long to build it and to start playing with her new toy. It will keep your child busy and entertained. So many adventures and imaginative games to go along with it. I recommend it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Vet Clinic Rescue Buggy
- May 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very goodaline |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this product, it's very cool! :) The puppy is cute and the minidolls are awesome. It's a great set.- I highly recommend it if you like Lego and want someting simple, but with a high playability.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Vet Clinic Rescue Buggy