Item 1 of 11
Item 1 of 11
The Lighthouse of Darkness
The Lighthouse of Darkness55.
Average rating5out of 5 stars
LEGO® VIPs get Double Points on online purchases July 13-19.Learn more
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Welcome to the LEGO® Hidden Side universe, where physical and digital worlds merge to provide an incredible, single or multiplayer augmented reality (AR) experience. This lighthouse of darkness (70431) playset combines the open creative play of LEGO building toys with app so that interaction with the model triggers events in the digital world. Cool interactive building toy for kids Simply scan this lighthouse of darkness model with a smart device, equipped with the free Hidden Side AR app, to reveal an amazing digital world. Here, kids can explore and solve mysteries, hunt ghosts and battle the boss ghost Joe Ishmael. And with 5 cool minifigures, they also get to enjoy endless hands-on LEGO role-play fun! An ever-changing digital play experience The LEGO Hidden Side universe is set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings. The augmented reality play experience is constantly enhanced through new content, ghosts and special events.Building Instructions
- Children aged 8 and up can enjoy an immersive single or multiplayer augmented reality (AR) experience with this LEGO® lighthouse of darkness playset – that cleverly combines physical and digital LEGO play.
- What’s in the box? This AR playset includes a digitally interactive Hidden Side lighthouse model with cliff, rocks and a jetty, plus a jet ski and Jack, Parker, Skeleton, Jennie Napo and Claus Stormward minifigures.
- This LEGO® lighthouse model reveals an amazing digital world when viewed through a smart device equipped with the Hidden Side AR app. Kids then get to hunt ghosts, solve mysteries and battle boss ghost Joe Ishmael.
- Looking for an ideal birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 8 and up? This LEGO® Hidden Side augmented reality toy makes a great gift for LEGO building fans and kids who love virtual reality and video games.
- When built, the multifunctional LEGO® Hidden Side The Lighthouse of Darkness (70431) model measures over 11" (29cm) high, 8" (22cm) wide and 7" (18cm) deep.
- Battery-free building toy. The Hidden Side AR app is compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Please check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask parents' permission before going online.
- Getting started with this LEGO® Hidden Side augmented reality building kit is child's play. You'll find easy-to-follow building instructions in the box and online. So tear open the brick bags and let the fun begin!
- The LEGO® Hidden Side universe isset in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings. The augmented reality play experience is constantly enhanced through new content, ghosts and events.
- LEGO® Hidden Side AR toys meet the highest industry standards and quality criteria to ensure that the LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and continue to connect and pull apart easily – every time.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze our building bricks and pieces to make sure every playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
67% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
- July 10th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Duplicate BagTbomb | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI was excited to buy the Lighthouse of Darkness as I've been impressed with the designs of the Hidden Side series of sets. Upon building the set when I opened the last bag I realized that it was a duplicate of bag number 2. I'm now unable to finish the set as I am missing the last bag and have contacted customer support but am still waiting for a reply. I still think the set is good looking but until I get a replacement bag I'm just disappointed.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15The Lighthouse of Darkness
- April 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great looking and fun buildRywookie | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’ve been getting back into LEGO over the past year and greatly enjoying the return. I’ve learned building relaxes me after a long work day. I started with the Harry Potter sets then branched to Star Wars and Idea sets. Dabbled in different themes and was surprised how much I love Hidden Side. I started big with Newbury Haunted High School and absolutely loved it. The build, the figures, the look of the set then completely transforming it. I bought a few other sets but for whatever reason I waited on the Lighthouse. It looks incredible built and compliments the Wrecked Shrimp Boat. I’d say I love this set as much as the Newbury Haunted High School. I noticed no one had rated this set yet and hoped I could attract builders to this excellent experience. 5 Bricks/5 Oh, and the app is great fun too. Be sure to check your smart device is compatible. Hidden Side is an excellent line even if you aren’t able to use the app. It’s awesome seeing the set come to life in AR but it’s awesome to display (or play) too. Wether you’re a new builder or an experienced Master.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Lighthouse of Darkness
- April 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun BuildBrickBuildFam | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis was a fun cooperative build with my son. The Hidden Side sets have been hit-or-miss with him, but this caught his eye and was a "stay at home" treat for us to do together. I really like how the lighthouse tower came together, and the novel way it is fixed at an non-traditional angle. My son likes the claws, rocky base and particularly the ghost lighthouse keeper. Thumbs up for this one in our home!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Lighthouse of Darkness
1 of 1