Bring LEGO® Technic™ creations to life with the LEGO Powered Up Technic Hub (88012). This advanced control unit features an integrated tilt sensor, as well as 4 input/output ports to program and control LEGO Powered Up sensors, motors and lights.
- Features an integrated tilt sensor and 4 input/output ports to program and control LEGO® Powered Up motors, lights and sensors.
- Connects via Bluetooth® to the LEGO® Technic™ CONTROL+ app and is compatible with the Powered Up app.
- Designed for use with the LEGO® Technic™ building system.
- Requires 6x AA batteries (not included).
- A great addition to STEM learning and robotics projects.
41% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- February 21st, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Buy the buggy or rally car insteadPurchased for: SelfI almost made the big mistake of buying a technic hub and 2 XL motors individually today. Luckily I went back and changed it for 1XL motor and the off-road buggy. So I end up paying 11$CAD more than before, but I have one more motor (L and XL have almost exactly the same specs so I don't mind having 2 L motors and 1 XL). I also get about 350 technic pieces in the set including expansive pieces like the new differential, a few gears, 4 shock absorbers, nice wheels, etc. So this is weird. They could sell more of these parts individually with a lower price. But people will end up buying it from third party sellers for half the price.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Technic™ Hub
- June 1st, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Great product, TERRIBLE priceMike3 |I'm super glad that LEGO decided to sell the Technic CONTROL+ hub and motors separately, but really??? $90 for the hub and $40 each for the motors??? Why would I spend $180 for one of each when I can get ALL THREE plus another 400+ parts with the Top Gear Rally car for $130?!? This should have been priced at $50, with the motors at $25 each...then they would be more consistent with the pricing of the full sets. Until they drop the price, go get the Top Gear Rally Car instead.Play Experience5.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Technic™ Hub
- February 5th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Well............It's badGalaxy |Purchased for: SelfLook, I see that they tried to put bluetooth. It didn't work. The Power Functions were a better line. They were a bit more powerful, and when it came to rc they didn't have as much input lag. They looked a bit cooler, and were more reliable. Not to mention the PF had a way cheaper price tag. They also have that stackable plug, and the rechargeable battery box.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Technic™ Hub
- March 9th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Good product, price that doesn't make any senseI like that Lego sells the hub and motors separately, but THE PRICE DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER. Go buy the rally car or the buggy, and you'll get the motors and 400+ extra parts that cost a lot themselves. Please, customers, save yourselves some money.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Technic™ Hub
Shop more like this: