Inferno Truck/racing car for high-speed actionYoung heroes can enjoy hours of fun role-playing as Monkie Kid battling to stop Red Son robbing the Speedy Panda store!
A fun way to develop characterInspired by the Monkey King legend, this 1,111-piece set for ages 9 and up helps kids build resiliece through creative play.
LEGO® Monkie Kid™: Red Son's Inferno Truck
Integrated race car
A press of a button launches the racing car for extra action.
Rapid shooter and cannons
The Inferno Truck has lots of cool weapons for battle play.
The truck's winch opens up other fun play possibilities.
Pigsy's delivery tuk-tuk
Children can role-play as Monkie Kid driving to the rescue.
7 collectible minifigures
Some characters have weapons to inspire imaginative play.
Digital instructions help kids to build independently.
Endless play possibilitiesThe truck, store, and tuk-tuk in this set combine brilliantly with other LEGO Monkie Kid models for even more playtime fun.
Children can dream up limitless action-packed stories with this LEGO® Monkie Kid™ toy building set (80011). Red Son’s Inferno Truck has many play-inspiring features, including a button to launch the integrated race car toy and fire the 6-stud rapid shooter, plus a winch to drag the ‘exploding’ ATM out of the brick-built Speedy Panda store. A great gift idea for kids, this LEGO tow truck comes with 7 minifigures for role play and a colourful Pigsy delivery tuk-tuk for Monkie Kid to drive to rescue store owner Lee.
Check out digital Instructions PLUS, available within the free LEGO Life app, for this collectible toy playset. Tools to zoom in on, rotate and view the models help kids confidently build the real-life versions.
Rooted in China’s culture and values, LEGO Monkie Kid sets reimagine Monkey King tales from the classic Journey to the West novel and nurture children’s bravery and resilience through creative building and play.
- This red-hot LEGO® Monkie Kid™ building toy (80011) for youngsters features Red Son’s Inferno Truck with an integrated, detachable race car, a Speedy Panda store and Pigsy’s tuk-tuk to inspire action play.
- Kids can role-play their own exciting stories as popular characters with 7 minifigures – Monkie Kid, Red Son, Snort, Grunt, Roar, Mei and Lee – plus weapons and the colourful brick-built models.
- The armoured Inferno Truck has a button to launch the integrated race car and fire the 6-stud rapid shooter, a winch to drag the ATM from the store, and 2 ‘power cell’-shooting cannons to use in battles with Monkie Kid.
- An ideal special-occasion, birthday or holiday gift idea for kids aged 9+, this 1,111-piece LEGO® set offers a rewarding building challenge that can be enjoyed solo or with friends and family.
- The LEGO® tow truck toy measures over 6” (16cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide and all the models in this playset combine brilliantly with other LEGO Monkie Kid™ sets for even more playtime action.
- This battery-free, educational toy is powered by children’s imaginations, encouraging them to develop their creativity by role-playing as their favourite LEGO® Monkie Kid™ characters and making up unique stories.
- Enhance children’s building experience with Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO® Life app, which allows them to digitally zoom into, rotate and visualise the models while they build the real things. Cool!
- Collectible LEGO® Monkie Kid™ toy playsets, inspired by mythical tales from China of the Monkey King, help children to become braver and more resilient while enjoying hours of creative fun.
- No need for Monkie Kid powers to connect or pull apart LEGO® building bricks! They meet the highest industry standards, ensuring consistency, robust building and a perfect, easy connection every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed in almost every way imaginable, ensuring that this creative toy building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Inferno truck reviewJesper00 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing in so many ways. I will say that if you are not a fan off the ninjago and nexo knights themes you are most likely not goikg to like this set. However if you are into those themes than this is the ultimate combination. This set is 100% complete and if you are thinking of buying one set where the good and bad side stand equal in a fight than this is that one set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 14 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Red Son’s Inferno Truck
- May 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Lego set of 2020BestSquishyBottle | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis lego is very unique. I love that there are so many mini figures. There are 3 good guys, and 4 bad guys. There is a hero that is called Monkie Kid and, there are 2 other citizens. The bad guy’s name is Red Son. There are 3 minions that have the same prints; I wish it would be little a bit different for each minion. I love how the big truck turns into another vehicle and there are some nice hidden features. The pro is this is good for younger and older children for all ages. This set goes along with the iron bull tanks, set number 8007. Inside of the truck there is a hot rod for Red Son; it’s pretty cool looking and I will be looking forward to the upcoming sets of the Monkie Kid series. This set rocks. Unfortunately, I don’t think there will be a TV series to go along with this set. I would give this set a 10/10.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Red Son’s Inferno Truck
- February 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic Vehicles and Surprising Side-BuildsDrustan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTLDR: Stellar vehicles and a variety of interesting side-builds provide tons of play and display-ability while being one of the best of the current Monkie Kid wave. For Build: Some very unique techniques go into building the tricycle that were quite unexpected and satisfying. The sheer variety of builds with the shop, tuktuk, trike, and truck really make for a fun building experience and makes it feel more substantial. In Play: Split functions are a LEGO staple and it is fun to see one implemented so well here. Usually vehicles split in obvious ways, but the trike is nothing like the truck and the fact that the truck transforms into its own vehicle once separated from the trike is very fun. The side builds ensure a variety of scenarios and tons of play opportunities. It really feels like a lot more is offered in this set than with something like the Flaming Foundry. On Display: The inferno truck itself is quite distinctive and stands apart from the other demon bull vehicles with its shape. Also, the panda on the shop really stands out and is very cute. While it's a big truck, it can fit fine on shelves lengthwise and looks great separated from the trike or joined.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Red Son’s Inferno Truck