Players can add a new dimension to their LEGO® Super Mario™ games with this Propeller Mario Power-Up Pack (71371). This accessory pack features an interactive outfit with propeller cap for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) – propeller sounds are triggered when the player makes LEGO Mario ‘fly’ to try and win coins. This building set is a great gift toy for kids who own the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), which includes the LEGO Mario figure.
Build and play
Building instructions can be found in the box and on the free LEGO Super Mario app. The app also has suggestions for creative ways kids can build and play, and offers a safe platform for kids to share their creations with other LEGO Mario fans.
LEGO Mario unlimited!
Great for group competitions or solo games, collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring a family-favourite character into the real world. The Starter Course building toy and Expansion Sets, plus Power-Up Packs, allow players to create their own unique levels.
- Launch kids’ LEGO® Super Mario™ gameplay to a higher level with this Propeller Mario Power-Up Pack (71371), featuring a buildable costume that gives LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) extra coin-collecting ability.
- This outfit fits on the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) toy playset. When LEGO Mario wears this buildable toy accessory and is lifted up, listen for the sound of propellers.
- When Propeller Mario is launched into the air, players can earn extra digital coins to boost their score. Children will love making him swoop around as they turn the living room into a real-life LEGO® Mario™ level.
- This 13-piece LEGO® building set makes a fun birthday or Christmas gift toy for creative kids and fans aged 6 and up who can customize their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) and Expansion Sets in unique ways.
- Other cool LEGO® Mario™ upgrades are available to use with the Starter Course and Expansion Sets, including the Fire Mario Power-Up Pack (71370), Cat Mario Power-Up Pack (71372) and Builder Mario Power-Up Pack (71373).
- No batteries required for this LEGO® set – add the outfit to the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Starter Course to activate. The pack comes with illustrated instructions so children can build independently.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app has viewing tools to aid building, inspiration for creative ways to play and is a safe forum to share ideas. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets bring an iconic character into the real world. They allow fans to expand and rebuild to create unlimited levels to master on their own or to use when competing with friends.
- Builders will not need a Super Star’s power to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, the bricks have been manufactured to meet the highest industry standards, ensuring consistency and compatibility.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to ensure that every LEGO set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- This set features digital building instructions. Now it’s easy to follow the steps on your mobile device or download a PDF of the printed building guide. Click the Building Instructions button at the bottom of this page to find and download the instructions.
- September 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fly BoyI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe power up pack doesn't have the ID tag brick so I wasn't sure how Mario himself was going to register he had a special suit on. Turns out it is through the pins on the Mario figure and where they slot in to the suit tells the figure which suit he has on. Nice addition to a course but mean you will run out of time as you can't get Mario out of his standard suit in to the special suit and complete even the shortest course in 1 minute. Build instructions are on the app rather than in the box. Number Of Pieces: 13 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.69 Build Time: Under 5 minutesPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Propeller Mario Power-Up Pack
- January 28th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Reach out for the starsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonPropeller Mario will help us when we create a sub-level in the clouds. We are far from having exploited the full potential of Super Mario at home! Up to now, I've been creating the levels and they're pretty simple. When he will get used to it, I will increase the difficulty level by putting 4 Goomba in front of Mario! More general comment on the power-up packs: Since the kits are not essential to play, kids can choose their favorite and leave it on their Mario at all times. That being said, we do have four sets already! We opened three power up packs (Cat, Propeller and Builder) this Saturday and my little boy started changing Mario's pants every two minutes!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Propeller Mario Power-Up Pack
- August 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set but it has unfair reviews!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonExcellent set! Great outfit that give Lego Mario a fun new mechanic! Also NO, Lego Mario is NOT included! The reviews that rate this 1 star for not having him, it says everywhere on the package, "Lego Mario not included" . Those reviews are not fair reviews.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 minsWas this helpful?55Propeller Mario Power-Up Pack
- August 19th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun but had trouble getting it to triggerI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonLike all the suits, the biggest draw is really just changing Mario's outfit. I have all the suits and none of them bring anything really exciting to the table in terms of interactivity. With this suit, you make Mario fly around and it makes the sound effects to match, it works pretty well to avoid certain obstacles, so as a power-up actually we quite liked it because it works thematically. Though for us, we really are having trouble to get it to consistently trigger the motion to make Mario start flying. It's a bit hit and miss but could be user error :) Still I think largely they're just about the appearance and that part is nice. I like the added flourish of giving each suit a little platform to sit on, looks great in a row but also lets you add it easily to a course, to actually "power up" during play. You can "hop" Mario in to change suits, a nice little detail.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Propeller Mario Power-Up Pack