Get a LEGO® McLaren Elva as a gift with purchases over 40 €*Learn more
Contains a coin/
Play out real-life scenarios in LEGO® DUPLO® Town: a recognizable world with modern DUPLO figures. Preschoolers will love creating stories through pretend play at the easy-to-build 10902 Police Station. Help the police officers whizz out in the police car with flashing lights and siren sound to catch the crook on the run with the police officer's doughnuts! Then take him back to the toy police station and lock him safely in the jail cell. Includes 3 DUPLO figures.
- Includes 3 LEGO® DUPLO® figures: 2 police officers and a crook.
- Features an easy-to-build police station with opening cell door and a toy police car with lights and siren sound.
- Accessory elements include a mug, plus bricks decorated as doughnuts and a security camera.
- Press the button to activate the police car siren and lights.
- Catch the crook and take him to the toy police station with jail.
- Use the modern characters, accessories and decorated bricks to have fun while helping your toddler learn about the police and how they help us.
- Help your child master basic construction skills with this easy-to-build model.
- This police toy for kids makes an ideal gift for preschool children.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- There are several LEGO® DUPLO® Town products to collect and play out your child's everyday life in a recognizable DUPLO world.
- Combine with the 10900 Police Bike for even more police-themed fun.
- Police station measures over 6” (17cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Police car measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- January 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great set for family with other setsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Sonwe have A LOT of duplo, and i struggle to rank this set. but looking at this price range for Duplo, this has to be a 5. Good - 1. a car that fits two figures! that's unusual for duplo. 2. having 3 figures is great for a small/medium set; the "thief" is generic enough that he can "got a new job" as my kid likes to say 3. Light and Sound brick is really great - gives good sound and light, though i wish there's a function (press and hold?) for the effect to last longer. nonetheless, a very good specialty piece. overall, i don't think this is a great first set, as there aren't enough bricks to do much else - even though the bricks included we like (donut, door, and toilet!). but if you already have a few sets, this is a great addition! Currently the only other set with the light and sound is the fire truck #10901 - which looks like a good set as well except missing somesort of firefighting equipment. i picked this one because we had a fire truck already and the additional different bricks that this comes with.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Station